sharetrader
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC- Altech HPA

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Interesting esp regarding second plant in Germany. I always expected that Johor won't be their one and only plant should they successfully finish it. I guess the numbers still work shipping the kaolin from Meckering to Europe and add the higher compliance costs?
    Shipping should not make a huge difference - biggest cost is getting the material on and off the ship. Work force and compliance are obviously more expensive in Germany - wondering whether one of the new Eastern extensions to the EU would make more sense, if they consider Europe ...

But hey - first lets get the finance for the first plant out of the way, shall we?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Ze Germans want a zweite plant in Ihrem Mutterland!
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A945580/

Das schmeckt gut

Ze Germans want a zweite plant in Ihrem Mutterland!
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A945580/
    Actually - in German it would be "Vaterland". Sorry, but yes, still very interesting news ;
    ----

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Actually - in German it would be "Vaterland". Sorry, but yes, still very interesting news ;
    Aufpassen! Mutterland steht für ein Land, in dem etwas heimisch ist, seinen Ursprung hat und eine weite Verbreitung gefunden hat. Ich bin Österreicher und die Familie meiner Mutter kommt von der französischen/deutschen Grenze also grammatisch war ich korrekt

Just so you know that I'm a Besserwisser
    Last edited by silu; 18-09-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Aufpassen! Mutterland steht für ein Land, in dem etwas heimisch ist, seinen Ursprung hat und eine weite Verbreitung gefunden hat. Ich bin Österreicher und die Familie meiner Mutter kommt von der französischen/deutschen Grenze also grammatisch war ich korrekt

Just so you know that I'm a Besserwisser
    Besserwisser? Vielleicht. Besser wissen? Vielleicht nicht ;

https://gfds.de/vaterlandmutterland/

Wenn Du Dir die Definition noch mal durchliest ist es ja wohl klar, dass die Fabrik allenfalls ins "Vaterland" der Deutschen kommen könnte (und nicht ins "Mutterland").

Deutschland mag das "Mutterland" der klassischen Musik und der "Dichter und Denker" sein, aber es ist sicher nicht das "Mutterland" - sondern das "Vaterland" der Deutschen.

Aber vielleicht ist ja Österreich das Mutterland der Besserwisser ... oder vielleicht doch ihr Vaterland ?

Hat übrigens alles nichts mit Grammatik zu tun. Grammatik ist "die Lehre vom Bau einer Sprache, ihren Formen und deren Funktion im Satz". Die Diskussion oben gehört wohl eher in den Bereich der Semantik.

Anyway - apologies to anybody not worrying about the fine differences between "Mutterland" (maybe best translated as country of origin) and "Vaterland" (maybe best translated as "homeland") - but this had to be said ... but it all has obviously nothing to do with ATC.

Interesting company with unlimited potential - and yes, if they can get subsidies for setting up their second fab in the center of the European car industry (i.e. Germany) which tries to remove their dependency on Asian battery supplies - sounds like a win - win to me.
    ----

Just for the benefit for non-holders the announcement that Germany are inviting ATC to build additional plants in Germany, with prospect of subsidies and other goodies is attached. This has huge potential upside and should prove to be a big earner over time. In the short term just waiting for finance approval on 1st plant in Malaysia (just a complicated deal).
    https://www.altechchemicals.com/site...ts/6945580.pdf

Besserwisser? Vielleicht. Besser wissen? Vielleicht nicht ;

https://gfds.de/vaterlandmutterland/

Wenn Du Dir die Definition noch mal durchliest ist es ja wohl klar, dass die Fabrik allenfalls ins "Vaterland" der Deutschen kommen könnte (und nicht ins "Mutterland").

Deutschland mag das "Mutterland" der klassischen Musik und der "Dichter und Denker" sein, aber es ist sicher nicht das "Mutterland" - sondern das "Vaterland" der Deutschen.

Aber vielleicht ist ja Österreich das Mutterland der Besserwisser ... oder vielleicht doch ihr Vaterland ?

Hat übrigens alles nichts mit Grammatik zu tun. Grammatik ist "die Lehre vom Bau einer Sprache, ihren Formen und deren Funktion im Satz". Die Diskussion oben gehört wohl eher in den Bereich der Semantik.

Anyway - apologies to anybody not worrying about the fine differences between "Mutterland" (maybe best translated as country of origin) and "Vaterland" (maybe best translated as "homeland") - but this had to be said ... but it all has obviously nothing to do with ATC.

Interesting company with unlimited potential - and yes, if they can get subsidies for setting up their second fab in the center of the European car industry (i.e. Germany) which tries to remove their dependency on Asian battery supplies - sounds like a win - win to me.
    BP
    Can you translate?https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the...st_id=40556936

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    I probably could ... however the referred to link is broken and says in best Queens English "Oops! 404 Page Not Found." ;

headline says ATC hightec company takes finance hurdle ...

Anyway - IF it is the hurdle we all think about, than I would soon expect an ASX announcement (without need for translation), but maybe it was just an over-eager journalist ....
    ----

I probably could ... however the referred to link is broken and says in best Queens English "Oops! 404 Page Not Found." ;

headline says ATC hightec company takes finance hurdle ...

Anyway - IF it is the hurdle we all think about, than I would soon expect an ASX announcement (without need for translation), but maybe it was just an over-eager journalist ....
    Thanx for your help BP, wait for further news.