sharetrader
Page 63 of 689 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Yes it's a dangerous world with those algo-bots and high frequency traders out there - would be an awful shame to see anyone buy into a hyped up company and lose out.

Like when XRO had a price to sales ratio of over 60, or when WYN got itself fizzed up to over $3, or when PEB was valued at well over half a billion dollars....

I'm saying that hyped up mutants may once again wander the streets of the market - this is a far cry from saying VML has any credible prospects or value.

But then again, I trade on charts - doesn't bother me.
    Hi Robbo24,

So you are saying VML has no credible prospects or value…..

What were your charts telling you in Dec 14' when the bollinger bands were compressed, and the SP around 1 cent?

What are your charts telling now that the 90MA has passed up through the 180MA?

Are you saying you are not holding shares is this company, as it hasn't as credible prospects?

Wonder what Microsoft thinks of your opinion? after all that hard work they put into promoting Vmob….

I do agree those algo-bots are lethal….and will watch out for them when VML lists on the ASX, thanks for the tip!

Cheers,

WD (holding)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    I wonder about a comparison of the two when they were at similar stages of growth; I think that's what he was after

I'm a little confused by the above!

Careful Klid, the last post of mine you are showing, is actually Robbo24's quote, which I made reference to…..probably why you are confused?

WD
    Last edited by Wallace D; 24-03-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Membaa

klid, your post misquotes and has broken the thread formatting, my computer screen isn't wide enough anymore to read it without scrolling sideways. Maybe you could edit or delete the post?

The stochastics on my charts crossed today so I sold out at 2.5 cents after buying near the bottom-out under 2 cents.

Have fun guys

Banned

The stochastics on my charts crossed today so I sold out at 2.5 cents after buying near the bottom-out under 2 cents.

Have fun guys
    Nice ego Robbo24, at least all the new punters know who they bought them off.

Cheers,

Wallace D (Holding)
    Last edited by Wallace D; 31-03-2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: simplified post

Membaa

I have the hoover on full bore.😃 people giving away their shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Nice ego Robbo24, at least all the new punters know who they bought them off, obviously you didn't have many if you sold them today at 2.5 cps…...

Cheers,

Wallace D (Holding)
    Have fun with your penny dreadful

Banned

Have fun with your penny dreadful
    Ah, even a newbie like me can see what the likes of you are up……..that's right start talking it down again now you have taken all the punters money……at least they can see your motives now?

Fortunately, since I was the one highlighting some of the great work the company is doing and dis-spelling some of the myths, you and your mates post, I remain very satisfied with my baptism of fire on the ST Forum, since I'm still holding all my shares. Karma is a great thing, we will chat again when the results come out I'm sure, but that's right by then you would have scared all the newbies into selling their shares by then.

I'll take the lesson, and keep my shares!

Cheers,
    Wallace D (Holding)

Membaa

Your Karma ran over his Dogma already WD, but he'll be back as soon as he see's another scalp on his charts.

Meanwhile I've doubled down on VML these past two days and loving it!

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Ah, even a newbie like me can see what the likes of you are up……..that's right start talking it down again now you have taken all the punters money……at least they can see your motives now?

Fortunately, since I was the one highlighting some of the great work the company is doing and dis-spelling some of the myths, you and your mates post, I remain very satisfied with my baptism of fire on the ST Forum, since I'm still holding all my shares. Karma is a great thing, we will chat again when the results come out I'm sure, but that's right by then you would have scared all the newbies into selling their shares by then.

I'll take the lesson, and keep my shares!

Cheers,
    Wallace D (Holding)

Fellow Sharetraders,

Keep your emotions clear from your sharetrading. You don't have to like the company or the directors or the people who herald the company as great. Stick to your particular disciplines and never buy shares without a stoploss and a target exit. Stick to your exits.

I also suggest sticking to your honest opinion of things. I would never said anything good about VML even though I held the stock for a while - hardly a pump and dump.

SDMOD is right, let's just grow up and keep it about the stocks - not attacking each other's karma or dogma.

Robbo24