sharetrader

You can almost always find a window to make a stocks performance look good or bad depending on your basis. When you zoom out it's clear to everyone this company has been one of the best performing in the history of the NZX.

Management continues executing their strategy in text book fashion and with lots future potential left I think it's wise to at least have a small portion of ones portfolio in this little piece of NZ history.

Even better ASX closed at nz equivalent of $15.47

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Geez those shorters will be weeping. It looks like a huge increase in Australia
    Closed on ASX at A$14.61 or NZ$15.49.

Guess the shorters will be hoping that Ms Herdlicker will be selling down her shares soon!

But you have to ask - not a given that she will sell?

She sold 357,232 shares at average of $12.20 just 7 months ago = that's a cool $1.175m she left on the table, on today's closing price.

And to think that so many gave her grief over it, instead of thanking her at that time for the golden opportunity! Sp got down to $9.90 = 57% increase in 7 months!!!!!
    Last edited by Balance; 15-04-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Advanced Member

What would a takeover bid be at? It seems a lot of interest on no news. It just makes the
    mind boggle

yeah, was thinking that today, everyone went anti when she sold her shares whereas in hindsight, what a great buying opportunity it was. I know I bought a small parcel but could of/should of bought more.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Time to move on Beagle. Congrats to holders.
    Some people have trouble letting go, when FOMO moves to DIMO (damn, I missed out). Buy the breakout today!

There's few if any growth stories like this one, I'm so glad to have had the nuts and ready$ to capitalise on the CEO and other insiders selldown recently, much and all as it was annoying at the time, now so far ahead after only a few months it would take armageddon to turn this red in my portfolio. And that ain't happening as far as I can tell, but if it did I'd be long gone based on my chart signals. Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Is there any actual news, event, activity that is driving this latest rally?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    Is there any actual news, event, activity that is driving this latest rally?
    Short side covering margin calls, it looks like to me. Don't always need a company news, sometimes one side of the market gets caught out. Also the long side chart players will pile into resistance breakouts. Run with the money.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Closed on ASX at A$14.61 or NZ$15.49.

Guess the shorters will be hoping that Ms Herdlicker will be selling down her shares soon!

But you have to ask - not a given that she will sell?

She sold 357,232 shares at average of $12.20 just 7 months ago = that's a cool $1.175m she left on the table, on today's closing price.

And to think that so many gave her grief over it, instead of thanking her at that time for the golden opportunity! Sp got down to $9.90 = 57% increase in 7 months!!!!!
    Sure an astounding return from lows of last year, managed to pick a small parcel around $10 mark to add to my long term parcel. It’s been hell of run with this beaut.

On another note, just like Friday close with 10c lift at close on 500k volume, today also closed with 10c lift on 600k+ volume. All on A2M ticker on ASX.

Not sure what it’s significance though, either someone is happy to pay 10c higher at day’s close or some funds accumulating for a possible ASX 50 inclusion in Jun quarter index rebalance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sure an astounding return from lows of last year, managed to pick a small parcel around $10 mark to add to my long term parcel. It’s been hell of run with this beaut.

On another note, just like Friday close with 10c lift at close on 500k volume, today also closed with 10c lift on 600k+ volume. All on A2M ticker on ASX.

Not sure what it’s significance though, either someone is happy to pay 10c higher at day’s close or some funds accumulating for a possible ASX 50 inclusion in Jun quarter index rebalance.
    A combination of short covering and accumulation always leads to irrational spikes.