sharetrader
Page 38 of 122 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Have they stated your allocation or have they just accepted the application and debited your money?

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Have they stated your allocation or have they just accepted the application and debited your money?
    That's what my email says (they've accepted the application and debited the money).
    And that they'll allot the shares on 19 Aug.

I got the full allocation. So all good

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    That's what my email says (they've accepted the application and debited the money).
    I got that email too. The way I interpret it, it's not confirmation that the full oversubscription will necessarily be allotted, although the issue terms implied that would be so.

percy

Dear Shareholder,

Payment by direct debit - ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

We confirm the receipt of your acceptance and direct debit instructions for participation in the ikeGPS Group Limited Entitlement Offer.

Per your application, $xxxxxxx has been debited from your nominated bank account on 03/08/2020.

The New Shares acquired under the Entitlement Offer will be allotted on Wednesday, 19 August 2020.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by reply email.

Yours sincerely,

Link Market Services Limited

I agree MacDuffy. They have debited the full amount (allocation plus extra) but will credit back the difference based on how the uptake unfolds. My view is that is very unlikely we will get our additional allocation.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I got that email too. The way I interpret it, it's not confirmation that the full oversubscription will necessarily be allotted, although the issue terms implied that would be so.
    My reading is that you will get your full allocation 1:7 plus 100% oversubscription at 1:7 provided you take up your full allocation and apply/pay for both. JMO. DYOR.

Nice boost for holders with today's SP trading at 34% above the issue price.

Holders are 'well positioned.'

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    I suspect that could be a good day to pick up some more, selling pressure from those wanting a quick return.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    My reading is that you will get your full allocation 1:7 plus 100% oversubscription at 1:7 provided you take up your full allocation and apply/pay for both. JMO. DYOR.

Nice boost for holders with today's SP trading at 34% above the issue price.

Holders are 'well positioned.'
    Yes . Only for those shareholders who took up their FULL allocation

Paying at the same time for those extra shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    I suspect that could be a good day to pick up some more, selling pressure from those wanting a quick return.
    Surprised there wasn’t more of a sell down already as people cashed up on the understanding they would get their full allocation. So I don’t expect there will be much after allocation either.

Everyone keen to hang on to them at the moment. I’ll definitely be more overweight if they grant all I applied for.