sharetrader
Page 499 of 505 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    deleted deleted
    If only

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    So that justifies the killing of now an estimated 20,000 civilians? More than half of those women & children?
    These are the actions of Israel you are condoning.

If you persecute a millions of people for decades, control every aspect of their lives, don't allow them a political voice, continually encroach on Palestinian land and evict people from their homes, don't allow them to defend themselves against one of the most sophisticated & well funded militaries in the world, you only leave the persecuted one choice. Guerrilla war tactics.
    What Hamas did was horrific as is what Israel has been doing to the Palestinians for decades.

The PLO negotiated peace and a defined border. This has never been honoured by Israel. Hamas are of Israel's own making. Gaza territory has a lot of similarities to the Warsaw ghetto of WWII.
    So has much of the propaganda from Israel trying dehumanize Palestinians.
    No I do not want civilians to die, however Hamas are the ones hiding behind civilians and have been doing for ages. Often a willing civilian. I know its a bit more nuanced than that, but I do have a Palestinian cousin and she applauds the IDF.

So not all Palestinians are for Hamas but many are.

Hamas needs to be destroyed, and once they are gone, hopefully Iran will not have a voice in that area of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    So that justifies the killing of now an estimated 20,000 civilians? More than half of those women & children?
    These are the actions of Israel you are condoning.

If you persecute a millions of people for decades, control every aspect of their lives, don't allow them a political voice, continually encroach on Palestinian land and evict people from their homes, don't allow them to defend themselves against one of the most sophisticated & well funded militaries in the world, you only leave the persecuted one choice. Guerrilla war tactics.
    What Hamas did was horrific as is what Israel has been doing to the Palestinians for decades.

The PLO negotiated peace and a defined border. This has never been honoured by Israel. Hamas are of Israel's own making. Gaza territory has a lot of similarities to the Warsaw ghetto of WWII.
    So has much of the propaganda from Israel trying dehumanize Palestinians.
    You write a lot of anti-Jew garbage and a lot of pro-Hamas propaganda.

Fact is simple - the Palestinian leadership has never wanted peace - they have rejected every peace overtures made by Israel.

But then, as an Ardern indoctrinated devotee, truth is not something you will ever understand.

Fact is simple - the Palestinian leadership has never wanted peace - they have rejected every peace overtures made by Israel.

But then, as an Ardern indoctrinated devotee, truth is not something you will ever understand.
    You are wrong. Very wrong and you have been called out for this before.
    To criticize Netanyahu's led Israel, is not to be anti Jewish. There are Jewish people also criticizing Netanyahu, are they anti Jewish as well?

These pathetic blanket, inflamatory & incorrect statements against anyone that criticizes Israel's actions, is a poor defense & has no place here.
    Last edited by Daytr; 20-11-2023 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    No I do not want civilians to die, however Hamas are the ones hiding behind civilians and have been doing for ages. Often a willing civilian. I know its a bit more nuanced than that, but I do have a Palestinian cousin and she applauds the IDF.

So not all Palestinians are for Hamas but many are.

Hamas needs to be destroyed, and once they are gone, hopefully Iran will not have a voice in that area of the world.
    With Hamas destroyed, which is probably impossible unless the whole of Palestine is leveled and tens of thousands more civilians are killed.

What next? Israel allows Palestinians a political voice? A vote? Representation? Allowed to act a free people in their own land?
    Do they get a seat at the UN? Will they be allowed to defend themselves like any other nation?

Anyway we have gone off topic.
    I suggest we get back to domestic politics
    Last edited by Daytr; 20-11-2023 at 10:08 AM.

Guru

If people want to place blame for ongoing coalition negotiations putting us 'in limbo' then they should place it on our ‘tail wags the dog’ MMP system with 7 race-based apartheid seats tacked on. The Left howled long and loud about the First Past the Post system & eventually we got the debacle of a system we now have. Progressives don't actually bring 'progress', they make everything worse!
    Personally I don't feel I'm in limbo; the sun is still coming up & life continues.

Give her or Hipkins another chance and this time, they will sell their children to get into power.
    I believe it was Luxon trotting out his kids on camera in the quest for election.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    I believe it was Luxon trotting out his kids on camera in the quest for election.
    I guess that's an ace he can play.

Many of the Labour and Green Rainbows don't have any kids to trot out.

Guru

No, he will not and does not.

So thanks for revealing yourself and reaffirming exactly the sort of regurgitating Labour shill you are.
    So 777 needs you to speak for them? I doubt it.
    You are also no different - you absolutely interpret stuff based on your biases and regurgitate ad infinitum.
    deleted deleted
    We wish!

Does not matter what I think.

Guru

This would all be best in its' own thread.