sharetrader
Page 113 of 899 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 8983
    percy

BINGO.!!
    Full house!!
    Sales up.!!
    Margins up.
    Nett profit up.
    Can't ask for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Posted yesterday. No need to polish up my steam powered abacus, seems to be working very well. Happy with the forecast and sales result.
    .....but you underestimated sales growth ha ha

I thought margins might be a bit higher though - i need to put new batteries in my Texas Calculator
    Last edited by winner69; 03-02-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Handsome Member

All is looking good. Hope full year is just as good

That's a fantastic annoucement. Clean clear and crisp.

Sales up over the Xmas period too. They've really turned it around this year. Well done all. A bit disappointed I sold some at 3.34!!!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .....but you underestimated sales growth ha ha

I thought margins might be a bit higher though
    Bean counters have been known to be a little conservative from time to time

Agree on margins, probably locked in forward cover mid 2016 at rates lower than what's prevailing now which augers very well for gross profit margin expansion in 2H FY17.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    That's a fantastic annoucement. Clean clear and crisp.

Sales up over the Xmas period too. They've really turned it around this year. Well done all. A bit disappointed I sold some at 3.34!!!
    You need to review/ update your forecasts eh jeremy

Previous outlook was rather pessimistic -
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Must say I am impressed with their accounting systems that they believe they can forecast profit that accurately so soon after the end of the first half. This is a company being run and managed extremely well in my opinion. Sector leading stock turn speaks for itself too.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-02-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You need to review/ update your forecasts eh jeremy

Previous outlook was rather pessimistic -
    Still my largest holding with THL Winner so I'm more than happy to be off with my forecast

I'm actually really impressed they've maintained their sales momentum over Christmas when it's so competitive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Keep calm and carry on!

I'll be looking for H1 npat of at least $9m and a gross margin in the region of 58.5% and a sales uplift of 8-9%. The second half is even harder to guess at with weather factors etc but share price should see a move back above $3.50 if they can deliver c $9m for the first half. Another div in April prob 14 cents or so.
    I'm happy to pat myself on the back with my forecast. Got NPAT pretty much bang on - was slightly optimistic on GM at 58.5% v 58.2% actual but sales at 9.4% slightly higher than my 8-9% forecast. Am pretty sure they'll pay 15cps dividend as npat is going to be 15.1-15.4cps and they pay out c. 100% historically...

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    I'm happy to pat myself on the back with my forecast. Got NPAT pretty much bang on - was slightly optimistic on GM at 58.5% v 58.2% actual but sales at 9.4% slightly higher than my 8-9% forecast. Am pretty sure they'll pay 15cps dividend as npat is going to be 15.1-15.4cps and they pay out c. 100% historically...
    Decent result, only thing with this share is thin volumes makes it frustrating at times to play with:-)