sharetrader
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

BH - PLEASE dont take this the wrong way
    can i ask you why you would buy options with 2 months to expiry - to be fair mate IMO thats gambling, and there is absolutely no guarantee tht they will go up unless we have a run on the head shares again to put them beyond 4.5c to motivate you to convert into head shares
    However If you fully intend to front up the cash to convert to head shares then ok fine ? - if your not and hoping to sell before expiry then that my friend is definately gambling - and those who say no risk no reward , that is why so many people lose money in the sharemarket today and people who have gone before us and if they take that approach, probability % is that you are sure to lose money in the future so best to seek advice first IMO

just trying to add value to you and protect your money -

anyway im hoping you know what your strategy is because if there is no strategy behind this then good luck with that-
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 26-07-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    BH - PLEASE dont take this the wrong way
    can i ask you why you would buy options with 2 months to expiry - to be fair mate IMO thats gambling, and there is absolutely no guarantee tht they will go up unless we have a run on the head shares again to put them beyond 4.5c to motivate you to convert into head shares
    However If you fully intend to front up the cash to convert to head shares then ok fine ? - if your not and hoping to sell before expiry then that my friend is definately gambling - and those who say no risk no reward , that is why so many people lose money in the sharemarket today and people who have gone before us and if they take that approach, probability % is that you are sure to lose money in the future so best to seek advice first IMO

just trying to add value to you and protect your money -

anyway im hoping you know what your strategy is because if there is no strategy behind this then good luck with that-
    Prepared to convert Schumi and hoping it will be encouraging to do so by Sept end.

There is an element of gambling in there as well, thats my Irish heritage showing.

My old Grandfather used to say after he had lost another 10 bob or a quid at The NZ Cup, "gotta speccalate to accumalate Son"

He died relatively poor !!

Whats going on, price spikes and now trading seems to have halted ?

Ann ?

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Whats going on, price spikes and now trading seems to have halted ?

Ann ?

Quarterly cashflow and activity reports just been released- just a recap of what we already know

FOR THE PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2016

Significant Events
    • Diamond drilling at Arno Graphite Project intersected shallow, high-grade graphite at the Siviour
    Deposit, with assays for total graphitic carbon (TGC) of up to 20.5% (SIV034) and intervals including:
    o 27m @ 13.3% TGC (from 11m to 38m) (SIV035),
    o 8m @ 8.2% TGC (from 30m to 38m) and 15m @ 10.2% (from 40m to 55m) (SIV034),
    o 34m @ 5.9% TGC (from 6m to 40m), including 16m @ 8.8% TGC (from 18m to 34m) (SIV033), and
    o 35m @ 6.7% TGC (from 31m to 66m), including 15m @ 10.1% TGC (from 50m to 65m) (SIV032)
    • Ground electromagnetic (EM) surveys identified multiple high conductivity anomalies at Siviour in
    areas along-strike, suggesting high potential to locate higher-grade or thicker zones of graphite
    • Renascor commenced a $1.3 million capital raising, completing the raising on 11 July 2016
    • As of 30 June 2016, Renascor had approximately $815,000 cash on hand (which does not include
    $589,000, which Renascor received on 11 July 2015 as part of the capital raising)
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 29-07-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

Options not keeping up with the heads, good %age gain coming when they do

BH- you still holding ?

its consolidating at current prices until we know more - will be interesting to see if it runs early or gets sold down - as always time will tell

Yerrp I'm contentedly holding at the moment, my theory is "if I was happy to buy a head I should also be happy to hold an option" and as there is more leverage in the options that is the way I have gone, sold some profits from SPK to pay for them so really just juggling the furniture.

Waiting for next drill results

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    Waiting for next drill results

Think some have had a peek at them

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Think some have had a peek at them
    Indeed BH- nice close fellas - looking good!
    hold tight - im up 170 % on this one already
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 11-08-2016 at 05:16 PM.