sharetrader
Page 102 of 277 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Our retail power prices are apparent 20% below the OECD average but someone might try and argue they should be lower still because of the abundance of hydro.
    The Governments 51% shareholding and considerable GST income from power should hopefully ensure common sense remains the status quo !
    Disc: Own several gentailiers.
    I think the abundance of Hydro / Geothermal certainly supports a lower price. Is 20% enough ? Have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I think the abundance of Hydro / Geothermal certainly supports a lower price. Is 20% enough ? Have no idea.
    Lets not go there lol
    Anyway...back on topic http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/1...-contractshtml
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-08-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

A 5c petrol price increase in Wellington this morning by Z seems a little steep.

No worries ...just a bit more fleecing of the motorist

Probably Z going to have a 5 cent off promo next week

Or maybe Wellington needs to subsidise the Auckland regional levy.

Should make shareholders happy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A 5c petrol price increase in Wellington this morning by Z seems a little steep.

No worries ...just a bit more fleecing of the motorist

Probably Z going to have a 5 cent off promo next week

Or maybe Wellington needs to subsidise the Auckland regional levy.

Should make shareholders happy
    Another 5 cents? Tawa Z Station last night was at 2.259 so I had my car filled up at Waitomo Thordon station for 2.059 on my way back from chess night. On the same road, Caltex is selling at 2.059 too but only because of the competition. So yes, petrol users are getting fleeced somehow.

disc: obviously not a Z shareholder
    Last edited by RGR367; 23-08-2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: price correction

Advanced Member

$1.89 at Gull Waipapa yesterday.

One Z in Wellington didn’t just do the 5 cents ...it increased prices by 10 cpl

Shareholders rejoicing I hope
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Another 5 cents? Tawa Z Station last night was at 2.259 so I had my car filled up at Waitomo Thordon station for 2.059 on my way back from chess night. On the same road, Caltex is selling at 2.059 too but only because of the competition. So yes, petrol users are getting fleeced somehow. disc: obviously not a Z shareholder
    I am a Z shareholder but always happy to fill up at the cheapest station. I very rarely fill up in Tawa as both Porirua and Johnsonville are almost always cheaper, and rarely fill up at Z as I can get petrol cheaper elswhere. I see no issue using a cheaper competitor of a company I own a slim portion of, but am very happy others continue their not so penny pinching ways.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...147/306742.pdf
    Wonder who this guy is and what he's on about ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...147/306742.pdf
    Wonder who this guy is and what he's on about ?

This guy.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/115...climate-change

Genesis and ZEL have entered into a partnership with Contact and AIR to create the drylandcarbon partnership which will involve the reforestation of vast amounts of marginal land. He's on a hiding to nothing except a whole lot of costs, both for his own legal representative(s) and awarded costs from other parties when he loses, (assuming this ever sees the light of day in court and they don't throw it out as vexatious or frivolous). Maybe he could try suing the Chinese for their emissions lol