sharetrader
Page 368 of 689 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. 'Impeccable' is not a word usually associated with my share trading!

All it could take is a favourable news release from PLX tomorrow..... and today's sale could be seen as premature. In the meantime I'm chuffed to be impeccable.

The only reason I took some gains was my increasing concerns about Covid (Internationally) and the market possibilities for a second hammering. If the worst happens I'm storing some cash to see me through to buy again on the upside.

If the worst doesn't happen then I've still got a huge chunk of PLX that owes me v little. (And the SP would need to drop over 190% before I get hurt.)

Like you I have long term hopes for PLX but IMHO there is nothing wrong with being a tab cautious in the short term.
    You mean 90%?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrunkfish View Post
    You mean 90%?
    Thanks, my error. Just checked 80% is more correct!

Thanks for the kind words. 'Impeccable' is not a word usually associated with my share trading!

All it could take is a favourable news release from PLX tomorrow..... and today's sale could be seen as premature. In the meantime I'm chuffed to be impeccable.

The only reason I took some gains was my increasing concerns about Covid (Internationally) and the market possibilities for a second hammering. If the worst happens I'm storing some cash to see me through to buy again on the upside.

If the worst doesn't happen then I've still got a huge chunk of PLX that owes me v little. (And the SP would need to drop over 80% before I get hurt.)

Like you I have long term hopes for PLX but IMHO there is nothing wrong with being a tab cautious in the short term.
    To understand PLX's value in the coming years, I suggest you read this article : https://www.mad-daily.com/apple-opt-...l-kill-ad-ids/

Basically Apple is removing the ability for brands to track their customers on their phone. The only way brands are going to be able to do this moving forward is via apps that has a customer log-in.

Although PLX don't do the front-end development, they do all the heavy lifting in the customer management.

There is going to be a massive swing back to app investments as brands move to own customers outright. These will then plug into platforms like PLX.

I think PLX's timing is impeccable.

Massive sell off? From equaling the ATH of 1.20 to 1.07 in just a few hours...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Massive sell off? From equaling the ATH of 1.20 to 1.07 in just a few hours...
    Crikey! Looks like my timing yesterday was 'impeccable'!

FWIW it is always a concern when a share rises so much on no news....... simply speculation. That said, I still rate this one long term and am happy to hold my balance. Cobber, thanks for your post. Interesting development to watch.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 14-07-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Crikey! Looks like my timing yesterday was 'impeccable'!

FWIW it is always a concern when a share rises so much on no news....... simply speculation. That said, I still rate this one long term and am happy to hold my balance. Cobber, thanks for your post. Interesting development to watch.
    The sell-off started overnight on the Nasdaq. If the Nasdaq goes up tonight, so will PLX tomorrow.

Closed at 1.13. Not too bad considering the swings. Tomorrow will be an interesting day!

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    looks like a jump to 1.10 - 1.20 is possible on those weekly bollingers
    what a call lol 20% gains in a week not to shabby. I sold out of plx now , move to next trade
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    The sell-off started overnight on the Nasdaq. If the Nasdaq goes up tonight, so will PLX tomorrow.
    Seems like you were correct so far. Back up to 1.17 today. A lot of people looking to selling off and take their profit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Seems like you were correct so far. Back up to 1.17 today. A lot of people looking to selling off and take their profit as well.
    True but pretty low volume today. Anyone looking offload significant volume would struggle to take their profits and run.