sharetrader
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Same Palestinians supported and endorsed by Swarbrick.

https://www.eriegaynews.com/news/art...stinianmurdeer

" ...... This is by far the the most explicit admission by the Palestinian Authorities on how they as a state oppress LGBT people and allow the brutalization and killing of LGBT people in Palestinian lands. Rather than telling him that they would protect him, they told him to leave.

He did, and he went to Israel to start the process to seek political asylum in Canada. But before he left he felt a need to say farewell to his family in Palestine. When he did, he was beheaded. This happened on October 5th.

Another reason for his brutal murder was that he wasn't silent about the plight in Palestine for LGBT people who want to be openly LGBT, and he had a community of friends. But building LGBT community in Palestine can be, and is, incredibly dangerous.

In 2019, the Palestinian Authority issued an official statement encouraging members of the public to report on the activities of LGBTQ+ groups in the West Bank."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Exactly - Gays are persecuted, beaten up, abused and murdered in Palestine & some Arab states (well documented) and we have the likes of Swarbrick championing the very authorities doing the persecution.

Sick in the head.

That is the most ridiculous argument, think about it,

for a start, we still support a nation like the US - & rightly so Imo but -
    where they literally execute people in several States,
    where they are responsible for imprisoning people without access to lawyers or justice & torture them at Guantanamo Bay,
    where all too frequently Law enforcement kill Blacks at things like routine traffic stops,
    where theres been more mass shootings than days we've so far had this year, where people bomb abortion clinics,

and where just last week, the Archdiocese of New York - the highest Catholic Church in the US -St Patricks - and Conservative Catholic groups condemned a funeral held for a Transgender person describing it as sacrilegious, degrading, outrageous scandalous & are going to hold a Mass of Redemption to 'cleanse' the church. (read the link attached) .

Just look at the rise of these Christofascist groups in the US, they're scary.
    I think there's a lot more tolerance for Gays in the West Bank & Gaza than you realise.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-leaders-scorn
    https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...e-of-new-york/
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 22-02-2024 at 03:00 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    That is the most ridiculous argument, think about it,

for a start, we still support a nation like the US - & rightly so Imo but -
    where they literally execute people in several States,

where they are responsible for imprisoning people without access to lawyers or justice & torture them at Guantanamo Bay,
    where all too frequently Law enforcement kill Blacks at things like routine traffic stops,
    where theres been more mass shootings than days we've so far had this year, where people bomb abortion clinics,

and where just last week, the Archdiocese of New York - the highest Catholic Church in the US -St Patricks - and Conservative Catholic groups condemned a funeral held for a Transgender person describing it as sacrilegious, degrading, outrageous scandalous & are going to hold a Mass of Redemption to 'cleanse' the church. (read the link attached) .

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-leaders-scorn
    https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...e-of-new-york/
    Those executed in the states deserve what they get. Think of what they did to their victims. Nothing wrong with the death penalty for egregious acts of murder. Unlike in Hamas territory, where you get killed for being a homo.

Law enforcement killings, the proportions is the same, black on white, white on black, black on black. Its not good but it happens from time to time. There is no special persecution of blacks. They do more crime, they do more time sure, but white police to not go out to kill black people as a rule. Law enforcement is tough business. Stop having a sook BS.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    And we wonder why there is no peace in the world. Just look the other way when it gets uncomfortable.
    Abortion is not nice but it is not my business what others do as long as they are not harming "anyone". The anyone is in commas as obviously the fetus does not come out alive.

Or are you talking about Palestine? not much I can do from here. If I cared enough I would get a gun and go and fight for the side I believed in, but based on history war tends to be a big waste of life and resources. Good for inflation though so Adrian would approve.

That is why Jesus and Muhammad were so good, proposing to live in peace and do away with an eye for an eye bs. Sad that message isn't getting through, although the jews don't believe Jesus is the son of god so maybe they don't care about that sort of stuff.

And while we are all over the place on bloodshed and horrible things happening IMO the Christchurch shooter should not be breathing if we had a just society. Sort of goes against the peace and love stuff I just wrote but there is a limit. There must be a balance between justice and mercy. I would give the Chch shooter as much mercy as he gave all the people he killed. (Sorry additional rant from Blue Skies post about execution in the US)
    Last edited by Aaron; 22-02-2024 at 03:42 PM.

And why is Chloe Swarbrick not leading a rally to protest against how the LGBT community in the Middle East, especially in Gaza, is being prosecuted and killed by their Muslim societies?

Hypocrisy of the highest order - Chloe is nothing but a sham and a fraud.

"From the river to the sea, Chloe is but a demented screaming banshee."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/shanee...CJI7V36OQGZ2E/

“Queer Palestinians are defying the old trope that queer people do not exist in Gaza with their fight not only to live but also to be remembered.”

Shame on Swarbrick. Shame.

To be inclusive she would need to criticize the entire Muslim World, most of middle America and probably 50% or so of the Western World, including quite a few on here.

Defending human rights for Palestinians to have a their homes back, to live freely & have a political voice is not excluded due to their religious or cultural beliefs whether you agree with them or not.

It certainly doesn't give Israel the right to confiscate Palestinian territory which Israel has been doing for decades.

Its just a ridiculous statement, just because Chloe is part of the LGBT community, unlike you she doesn't let it define her in totality. She can be opposed to the treatment of LGBT but still defend other rights, without contradiction. Unlike...

Apparently Luxon is a happy clappy Christian who is opposed to abortion, but he can turn his conscious on & off on a political whim.
    Last edited by Daytr; 22-02-2024 at 03:40 PM.

So ex-Golriz, Swarbrick's mate, was on a one woman crime spree without restraint.

What's the old saying about 'birds of a feather flock together?'

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/3501...lriz-ghahraman

Former Green MP Golriz Ghahraman is set to face an additional charge, her lawyer confirmed to Stuff on Monday.

Police previously announced that they had laid charges against a 43-year-old woman following a shoplifting investigation.

The former Green MP, whose occupation is listed as a barrister on court documents, was set to appear at the Auckland District Court on Wednesday, however she’s now set to appear on March 20, her lawyer Annabel Cresswell told Stuff.

Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2024 at 07:01 PM.

So Golriz was at it too in Newmarket with her itchy fingers.

Will be more out there to Goldriz’s crime spree :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...om-third-store

The spokesperson said the new charge relates to an incident in Newmarket on 22 December and was reported to police in late January.

The charge sheet shows Ghahraman is accused of stealing a navy cardigan valued at $389 from Standard Issue
    Last edited by Balance; 27-02-2024 at 02:16 PM.

Advanced Member

Ooh, Goldritz was being extra naughty.

Not the shades of her politics green and red for her but navy!

Ah well, she was all at sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Ooh, Goldritz was being extra naughty.

Not the shades of her politics green and red for her but navy!

Ah well, she was all at sea.
    Good catch, Getty!

Legend

So Golriz was at it too in Newmarket with her itchy fingers.

Will be more out there to Goldriz’s crime spree :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...om-third-store

The spokesperson said the new charge relates to an incident in Newmarket on 22 December and was reported to police in late January.

The charge sheet shows Ghahraman is accused of stealing a navy cardigan valued at $389 from Standard Issue

If no-one in the Green camp were awake to what was going on .. then what were they up to, to have missed it ?

"Oh look - my Green Darlings - All these fancy new rags just happened to fall off the rack at me as I was walking past .. probably cost a penny or two if I didn't happen to be walking by"

"Oh dear - My Green Darlings - I think I need a good Barrister .. Hang on a moment I think I still am one"
    Last edited by nztx; 28-02-2024 at 02:38 AM.