sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Don't wait for the IRD to do it. When all the information shows up on MyIRD do the return yourself. There is a selection available to claim expenses once you begin the process. I actually did my tax return the other day and manually put in all the information including my Harmoney deductions, a whopping $2.25.

Have just checked my bank account and my refund has just gone in, less than 48hours since I submitted it.
    Via the "Claim expenses related to your income -> Add non-business expense" function on myIR?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    Via the "Claim expenses related to your income -> Add non-business expense" function on myIR?
    Yep. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    yeah i just did it like that, IRD processed it pretty quick

Its a real pain that harmoney pay your tax for you at the wrong stage, pre fees not after.
    Real hard to sell people the platform as an investment

"yeah returns are pretty good but you have to make a tax adjustment each year with the IRD cause harmoney over pay your tax" - not the greatest sales pitch makes it a hassle for people not used to doing accounting sh1t