sharetrader
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeka

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Should've bought more.
    Should've bought more.
    Should've bought more.

B*gger !

Is there still time, d'you think ? Or move on to Satara ?

highest offers around $2.45 today.

The NTA is like 3.89 per share as of December....at SP of 1.45 last trade and earnings of 49 or something? this could be a usefull SPEC for the bravehearted. Until its drop it was trading 2.50 to 3 plus with dividends.

Be careful with this one,we have had a dry summer so PSA has been slowed,they have shed a lot of staff,and with that goes an aweful lot of experience.they have grafted over 2,000 hectares in new variety gold,but time will tell.
    I was always told never invest in Horticulture,meet processing or airline stocks.

IMO

I drive past recently grafted over kiwifruit stumps often. Im sure i can see dieback in the new leaves already. Hope its not PSA. The new variety G3 i think it is, was only thought to have more resistance so heres hoping.

Well the usefullness of that would be totally dependant on who told you wouldnt it? Air NZ is up nicely..dont know about others but wouldnt exclude them from being looked at objectively. People gotta eat, growing population, more people flying worldwide. If people didnt believe in these industries and didnt put money and capital into them would be a waste of NZ resources and a criminal lack of attention to what we do well.....growing great produce and meat products.
    Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Be careful with this one,we have had a dry summer so PSA has been slowed,they have shed a lot of staff,and with that goes an aweful lot of experience.they have grafted over 2,000 hectares in new variety gold,but time will tell.
    I was always told never invest in Horticulture,meet processing or airline stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Well the usefullness of that would be totally dependant on who told you wouldnt it? Air NZ is up nicely..dont know about others but wouldnt exclude them from being looked at objectively. People gotta eat, growing population, more people flying worldwide. If people didnt believe in these industries and didnt put money and capital into them would be a waste of NZ resources and a criminal lack of attention to what we do well.....growing great produce and meat products.
    And as a long term investment, compare air to rym,I know which id prefer,they are only good for a short term upward movement.
    Have a look at the track records of the likes of seeka,satara,tasman agriculture from a few years back,affco.Hmmn find anything attractive to hold onto there?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post

Yeah Right.That advice may have come from a guy named Warren Buffet.Ignore it if you like.

老外

Check out that volume today, a massive 23c rise... on volume of 4800 and a value of less than $8k? Whaaaaat??

Thats why I said the degree of usefullness would be dependant on who "told" him. Perhaps he wasnt "told" so much as read it somewhere in which case it would have had more believability if the "teller" had been revealed. The devil is in the details. Personally I dont believe in God like status so even if St. Warren had said it I would still do my own research which was my point after all.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yeah Right.That advice may have come from a guy named Warren Buffet.Ignore it if you like.