sharetrader

I jumped off this pony way too soon. Sadly I dont really have any money to jump back on.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I jumped off this pony way too soon. Sadly I dont really have any money to jump back on.
    I jumped onto this bronco a little over a year ago and have a really bruised arze to prove it. Still hanging on and enjoying the ride!

I should have jumped in years ago when it was way under $10 but hesitated. Finally started jumping in about a year ago and I've done okay. Wish I had started years back instead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    I should have jumped in years ago when it was way under $10 but hesitated. Finally started jumping in about a year ago and I've done okay. Wish I had started years back instead.
    The past is gone, you can only influence your future timing. PS-Count your blessings big or small.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The past is gone, you can only influence your future timing. PS-Count your blessings big or small.
    Yes, very fortunate and I believe the A2 story has a long way to go yet.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    No worries, I have been thinking the same since the 45c days. Every time sold some they would go back up, and have to buy them back at a higher price. Sold whole lot at 75c and had to buy back at $2+. Sold at late 2s and waited for them to come back, but they didn't and thought bugger it, so jumped back in at 7.19, that was scary at the all time high and have kept those along with the 50c ones. Got a few more at $9 kept those for now. So have traded atm 130 times since 7.19 days. Last lot bought at 14.40s sold a week later in 15. 40s and bought them back this last week from 16.16 to 16.77. That was scary. When it hits $50 to $100, we must be now in the 50c days equivalent .

Outside thinking.

If you are wondering about ATM's stated intention of launching a 'coffee creamer' in the USA market.

While I'm unsure if ATM is talking liquid or powder, the following pic ex HC shows the potential of the liquid coffee creamer market in the USA and the leading competitor.....look out Nestle!

Attachment 10516

Interesting times ahead.

Is liquid coffee creamer just milk?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchay View Post
    Is liquid coffee creamer just milk?
    More like cream than milk, and comes in various flavours. From my experience in USA homes and restaurants 'cona' or filter coffee still dominate and coffee creamer products help make such coffee more like our expresso coffee.

DYOR and Google Nestle Coffee Creamer.

Here's a glimpse of A2's product from the recent McQ presentation.

A2 Creamer.jpg
    Last edited by Leftfield; 04-05-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Must be due for a few more broker upgrade of price targets ....broker analysts being left behind.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”