sharetrader

Thread: Rubicon

Hybrid View

I think because of this statement from earlier Interim report prior to balance date change from 30/6....... "We would expect this clarity will emerge prior to 30 June this year." a lot of people assumed that we would hear some news end of Sept...may well do, who knows.....

Puriri Pete

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    I think because of this statement from earlier Interim report prior to balance date change from 30/6....... "We would expect this clarity will emerge prior to 30 June this year." a lot of people assumed that we would hear some news end of Sept...may well do, who knows.....
    As I interpret things they appear to have largely ticked off the two matters for which "clarity will emerger prior to 30 June" was promised - namely the Tenon Clearwood transaction and the disposal of their partners in Arborgen. Admittedly the "value path" is still obscured but possibly the financial results for the 15 months to Sep 2017 will shine a light on that.

It will be disappointing (and a concern) if a market update is not provided by the end of this month.