sharetrader
Page 533 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3343348352352953053153253353453553653754358363310331533 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 16077
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    "
    Its a win-win for me personally, Iceman. I'll just keep getting wealthier and wealthier if National wins.
    Don't flatter yourself mate. I don't care one bit what you say or think of me personally, not that you know me in any way. I just find it disappointing and boring to read your continuous flow of vile against other posters, rather than just sticking to the issues.

I am surprised (but pleased for you) you will keep getting wealthier and wealthier if National gets voted in. Thought it would make no difference to you as you have stated you will be moving overseas if that happens. I hear Malaysian Airlines have quite a few empty seats at good prices !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Belg why are you unable to write a post on here without personal abuse of all of those that have a view different to yours ? It is not surprising that a few posters have said they have blocked your abusive posts. You are obviously a very desperate man/woman that can not accept that your beloved Labour party is about to get the worst hammering it has had in living memory.
    I can answer that one iceman, because he has not grown up yet. What do we know about belg?
    1/ He is a hacker - in his own words he hacked me and he did.
    2/ He recently threatened the MODS that if they removed an abusive post he would sue them. The post was removed and belg carried on without going through with his threat.
    3/ He abuses anybody who dares says anything against his beloved Laboured party.
    4/ Lies through his teeth and expects others to believe it as facts.
    5/ Is a master baiter and tries to get other posters in trouble with the MODS by complaining constantly.
    6/ He is a master manipulator and proof of that is the manipulation he just did on the MODs to earn me another week long holiday.
    7/ Multiple memberships as we all know.

So how did he manipulate the MODS? Easy, last week I made mention of a crazy gunman that had just let off a few rounds in the Ashburton WINZ office and I gave a link to the NZ Herald site and made a comment that that would be one less Labour voter once caught. Fast forward an hour an a bit and we learnt the unbelievable truth that two had been shot dead and one badly wounded. My comment was out of context from that update and I posted the appropriate apology and for some deluded reason belg thought I was apologising to him. It was not, not even close. belg hit his favorite tool and reported my post and used my NZ Herald link as proof of some kind of reason to ban me for a week. Here is the thing, my link - the original link webpage address stays the same and the Herald updates the story and they state "updated". belg is in ITC and knows this and he fooled the MODS by this deception, same link webpage I gave but a totally different story. Not a good look manipulating the MODS belg. Like always I keep my complaint in the open not hidden like you belg and will be reporting this to the MODS. They can do what they like with it, probably ban me for another week for pointing out you had manipulated them. I don't really care, they can ban me permanently if they like & if they did they would get rid of a straight shooter that doesn't take fools lightly - why do you think I have such a massive problem with belg? Not a problem for me at all, of course they are left with belg & that would be their probs not mine.

Footnote: My wife works for a non-Govt. agency that works in very closely with WINZ. She has ex-workmates, close friends and business relationships with WINZ workers which is why I know how much they are abused and threatened. It is the same where she works so I am very much in the WINZ camp despite the complaint the MODS got from belg. It's normally the the crazy men & women like the Ashburton freak that demand more, way more than the handouts they are given that carry out the threats. Given the manipulation belg just did on the MODs, I am absolutely appalled and the behavior of belg and feel it is high time the MODs did something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Main stream media gets sillier and sillier ...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/election-2...ectid=11320826

... But still manages to spin for National.
    Belg

The remarkable thing is look how tolerant the media are for Nationals Tax cut "announcement" completely bereft of detail. I have always had grave reservations about Keys intelligence, but often when he gives his opinion on anything complex you quickly realise just what a light weight he really is. My goodness, heaven help us if, some serious issues confront us in the next 3 years! However just my opinion, I realise for many on this site, he is perfection personified.

You guys have totally unrealistic expectations. Do you seriously expect any sane person to give you a whole lot of details on something that MAY happen in 3 years time? Joke! What happens if the wholemilk milk powder price drops another 40%? Or rises by 60%? I hope you guys aren't running round making detailed promises for May 2017 in your personal lives!

On the other hand Cunliffe is making promises for what would happen straight after the election i.e. 3 months time yet he didn't even know if family trust houses would be subject to CGT and had recklessly overestimated the yield of CGT by 50%!

P.S. I have to totally agree with what Iceman said about Belge. It's a pity we can't have a scientific poll to show the Moderator how deeply unpopular Belg is. He is congenitally unable to debate anything without immediately getting into deeply insulting personal abuse. I suppose the Mod thinks it supplies "interest". On a parallel basis we could bring back Stalin and Hitler as well as the self proclaimed Caliph of ISIS to provide interest.

In the meantime Craic and the others who have done it could advise us what to do to simply stop seeing anything Belge posts while continuing to read all the other non Rottweiler/Pit Bull Terrier posts of well adjusted posters. And compared to Belge even El Zorro etc seem to be quite balanced and sane.

It would need to be put up as a sticky so newbies could rapidly avail themselves of it.

I wonder how many newbies have simply departed rather than continue to read Belge's crazy personal insults of their intelligence, their life experience, their job, their education and qualifications?

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see an explanation from Vince the Moderatot as to why he lets Belge continue???!!!

He was good enough to explain what happened with Moose (thank you for that), now he should be good enough to give us a few words on WHY Belge is allowed to contine!

The question is what is the sweetheart relationship between Belge and Vince the Moderator which allows Belge to rave in personally abusive terms unchecked? I've never seen Belge reprimanded, I've never seen any of Belge's posts which deeply and gratuitously personally insult me and all aspects of my life, removed!
    Last edited by Major von Tempsky; 09-09-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    In the meantime Craic and the others who have done it could advise us what to do to simply stop seeing anything Belge posts while continuing to read all the other non Rottweiler/Pit Bull Terrier posts of well adjusted posters. And compared to Belge even El Zorro etc seem to be quite balanced and sane.
    You can 'ignore' someone here:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Done - yes, quite handy really. This thread now looks a lot more civilised.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Well that's not true at all once transfers are taken into account. From the Minister of Finance in 2011 -

The lowest-income 43 percent of households currently receive more in income support than they pay in income tax. The 1.3 million households with incomes under $110,000 a year collectively pay no net tax—that is, their total income support payments match their combined income tax. The top 10 percent of households contribute over 70 percent of income tax, net of transfers—over 70 percent of income tax, net of transfers. This system is highly redistributive and we believe it is fair.
    Thyere is a fair bit of spin in the above statement. As many of those earning under &110,000 do not receive any working for families assistance and pay income tax.
    Those who pay tax may indeed cover the cost of assistance to those who qualify, As for the top 10% to pay 70% of income tax, with a top tax rate of 33 cents in the dollar there must be some very large incomes out there, All of which is earned by hard work of course.

westerly

[QUOTE=Major von Tempsky;503629]You guys have totally unrealistic expectations. Do you seriously expect any sane person to give you a whole lot of details on something that MAY happen in 3 years time? Joke! What happens if the wholemilk milk powder price drops another 40%? Or rises by 60%? I hope you guys aren't running round making detailed promises for May 2017 in your personal lives!

On the other hand Cunliffe is making promises for what would happen straight after the election i.e. 3 months time yet he didn't even know if family trust houses would be subject to CGT and had recklessly overestimated the yield of CGT by 50%!

P.S. I have to totally agree with what Iceman said about Belge. It's a pity we can't have a scientific poll to show the Moderator how deeply unpopular Belg is. He is congenitally unable to debate anything without immediately getting into deeply insulting personal abuse. I suppose the Mod thinks it supplies "interest". On a parallel basis we could bring back Stalin and Hitler as well as the self proclaimed Caliph of ISIS to provide interest.

In the meantime Craic and the others who have done it could advise us what to do to simply stop seeing anything Belge posts while continuing to read all the other non Rottweiler/Pit Bull Terrier posts of well adjusted posters. And compared to Belge even El Zorro etc seem to be quite balanced and sane. Quote

Then why mention tax cuts at all if it is so problematic?

As for Belge. He is no worse or better than some of the right wing posters. More an attempt to remove one of the few left leaning posters. Harden up.

westerly

Westerly / Belg:

The Left-Wing / Right-Wing political spectrum is best represented not on a straight line but in a circle. Go too far in either direction and one ends up at the same spot exhibiting very similar behaviour to whom we meet coming from the other 'side' - deceitful and manipulative and/or arrogant and contemptuous, uncivilised and eventually barbaric.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 09-09-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Dilettante

Disappointing that the normally articulate and good finance spokesman for Labour is not willing to respond to this http://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/pdf/...%201%20pdf.pdf from the NZ Shareholders Association. The letter was sent on22 August and a reminder on 4 September, but no answer so far.