sharetrader

Hybrid View

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    For as long as this man hating Green Fruit Loop is around I'm hoping there is no National Green coalition. But more proof that the Ministry of Women's affairs isn't required and Ministers here get there via promotion to their highest level of incompetence. Her attempt at brainwashing children doesn't wash with me and I'm only thankful my kids have moved on from Cobham - saves me writing some terse letters to the Head and Board chair. Genter needs to realise there is only one requirement to be on a Board - and that is "competence". I guess she gave the kids one lesson - it is possible to make a racist, ageist and sexist statement all in one sentence.

More here: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...company-boards
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

Here is another "man hater" for you.

Obama and the wāhine

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

Here is another "man hater" for you.

Obama and the wāhine
    No I dont feel threatened as I stand by my abilities. And also my ability to put that forward when the need arises.

But I do have empathy (that's the feminine side of me) for men over 60 who Genter labels "old" when she has no idea of what they are doing (possibly a whole lot more than their "younger" counterparts), for "white" people ( I know from experience a comment like that if used in the context of another race would get you served with a ban off this site) who are inferred as incompetent simply due to the colour of their skin; and for men as a whole who are still struggling with David Cunliffes "I am sorry for being a Man" as if being male is somehow offensive.