sharetrader
Page 739 of 764 FirstFirst ... 239639689729735736737738739740741742743749 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 7632
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Multiplier effect could be huge

If only 100 of Claire’s thousands of followers try it and rave about then 100 of each of their followers try it …….wow

I’ve sent an email to Brian that they should regularly report some key marketing metrics …..something we could use to guess how sales are growing.
    Your scepticism is well founded Winner. One good review isn't going to change the world, tho' it does give me a tinge of optimism that maybe their new product is more than just hype.

I wish you success with Brian......facts rather than mere optimism... would be a big help to holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Your scepticism is well founded Winner. One good review isn't going to change the world, tho' it does give me a tinge of optimism that maybe their new product is more than just hype.

I wish you success with Brian......facts rather than mere optimism... would be a big help to holders.
    Always hard to tell with W69 if he is being sarcastic. Well to be fair it's normally easy to tell that he is being sarcastic. On the odd occasions when I'm not sure I just assume it is slightly more subtle than normal. Gotta love em

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Looks like the marketing team are now running after years at a crawl(or still in the womb). Let's see how they go.

Claire seems happy with the Q24 product (review taken from Instagram):
    "This serum has transformed my skin and this is no exaggeration. Before using it I was struggling with a chronic rash that moved around my face, even steroid creams didn't get rid of it. But after only a few days of using the serum the rash had gone. Completely. As well as clearing this rash, the serum has improved my skin texture and tone. My skin looks thicker and stronger and the adult acne breakouts I've had throughout adulthood have all but gone. I cannot recommend this serum enough."

Even old blokes can probably agree that word of mouth is the best advertising, so Claire sharing her discovery with her friends and family should result in a few sales. And let's remember that Instagram and other social media are all about word of mouth.
    One thing for sure. Claire’s sharing of results will have more influence than Patrick’s very positive review a couple of months ago.
    patrick
    Last edited by patrick; 18-07-2021 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Mistake
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

There was another one I saw a few weeks back that was from a woman with 19k followers stating how amazing the product was because her usual hormonal acne that occurs each month wasn't an issue for her. It will be interesting to see if there is any mention of it in the next week or three. She posts a million photos so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if the good results repeat themselves. A wee bit weird but you know...market research and all

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    There was another one I saw a few weeks back that was from a woman with 19k followers stating how amazing the product was because her usual hormonal acne that occurs each month wasn't an issue for her. It will be interesting to see if there is any mention of it in the next week or three. She posts a million photos so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if the good results repeat themselves. A wee bit weird but you know...market research and all
    What other gems you found graeme

Do Blis use TikTok - i’m told that’s the new big thing.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What other gems you found graeme

Do Blis use TikTok - i’m told that’s the new big thing.
    I've never been on TikTok before you asked but a quick search on their site suggests the answer is no.

Pretty enthusiastic ASM - even if it seemed and sounded like an advertising campaign or even the opening night of an election campaign

whatever enthusiasm goes a long way and the market should react accordingly

Looking forward to a share price of 10 cents soon

Pretty enthusiastic ASM - even if it seemed and sounded like an advertising campaign or even the opening night of an election campaign

whatever enthusiasm goes a long way and the market should react accordingly

Looking forward to a share price of 10 cents soon

Was anyone at the AGM. Any thoughts? How were the refreshments?

Was anyone at the AGM. Any thoughts? How were the refreshments?