sharetrader
Page 111 of 505 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes its so so so sick and low and trump like.And its been pumped out to all on facebook etc etc, many are sucked in especially young people and it quickly morphs into a reactive hate thing and its fake. The National party is prepared to take us all down the toilet then influence us with an old electric toilet brush as well as empowering the real lunatic fringes

Watching New Zealand getting red-pilled
    Never thought I’d say this, but thank god for trump, he shows how bad things can get when this type of thing goes viral. I hope people see it for what it is, a teenager laughing his arse off in his bedroom making stuff up and getting a kick out of seeing people believing it and forwarding it. Better than tagging and lighting real fires.

What will really make NZers really really sick of course is this government of incompetents screwing up our border controls and welcoming back Covid-19.

Which is exactly what is happening - first the quarantine debacle and now the community transmission debacle.

Best example of how incompetent MOH & this government are :

‘We round up sheep, we do not round up people’ said Bloomfield on Wednesday morning. By yesterday, he had ordered people to be rounded up like sheep into quarantine centres.

Very clear that Bloomfield is being coached by the same PR team which coaches Cindy & her team of incompetents.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-08-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    What will really make NZers really really sick of course is this government of incompetents screwing up our border controls and welcoming back Covid-19.

Which is exactly what is happening - first the quarantine debacle and now the community transmission debacle.

Best example of how incompetent MOH & this government are :

‘We round up sheep, we do not round up people’ said Bloomfield on Wednesday morning. By yesterday, he had ordered people to be rounded up like sheep into quarantine centres.

Very clear that Bloomfield is being coached by the same PR team which coaches Cindy & her team of incompetents.
    A pretty sickening post. Any chance you could lift the bar?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

The troll has no bar, answers to nothing or no one.The troll craves attention and justification every second its conscious, dont feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Happy to but please point to which part of my post as not true?
    Last edited by Balance; 14-08-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Guru

Sounds pretty communist to me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Seems a clear and coherent post to me. Your request to lift the bar would be better directed at Ardern.

The content may well be sickening, but it's all true, unfortunately. Just keep on burying your head and all the nasty stuff is invisible!

Happy to but please point to which part of my post as not true?
    You are changing the subject. I didn't discuss the trueness of your confession of faith (which would make no sense - given that it is just a fiction of your brain), I said your post is sickening.

It was just an endless repetition of your hate against the current government. Believes appear always true to the believer (no matter how non-sensical or ugly they are) and always wrong to everybody else. Otherwise they would be facts.

Don't misunderstand me - I didn't vote for this government either, but actually - people like you might push me to do that next time. The flood of hate currently coming from the right corner is so disgusting, that I certainly don't want to side with the hate spewers. I expect many others from the liberal camp will follow me.

Looking at facts ...

Yes, there are clearly a number of issues (and I don't think you missed any of them ) - where the current government clearly missed their promises and where they disappointed.

However - the same is true for the government we had before. Nationals handling of South Canterbury Finance was a disaster and did cost the tax payer billions. Gerry Brownlee's handling of the Christchurch rebuild was an outstanding example for how not to do it. Combination of attack dog and inept arrogance do not make a good government.

But hey - no matter whether it is Labor or National, they are all humans and make mistakes ... maybe we should as well treat them as humans instead of preaching hate.

If we look into the future - I agree that the next Labor government is likely to make mistakes again - but so would any other government (see above). Labors team has may weak links - and so does Nationals.

From a personal perspective - I could live with the liberal side of National (Kay, Adams, Muller), but unfortunately they are now all gone. Cutting off its liberal wing won't make National better ... and apart from that - it will be impossible for them to fly with only one wing.

Better get used to the idea of another progressive government ... and don't don't forget ... be kind ;
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 14-08-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

National have no hope if they keep up with their sickening dirty politics.
    There are ways to ask questions and ways to start false stories.
    They seem to only understand the later.
    They'll find out in the next poll.