19 16.24%
  • 2 years +

5 4.27%
  • Even longer

3 2.56%
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    Is this the US Dollar you're talking about?
    God damn. Despite the multiple warnings from multiple people... This person just does not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    What's the timing on $1K BTC? 1 year? 10 years?

Or maybe put another way, does your call have an expiration date?
    Chill, Entrep & Azz.

I have given my opinion on when I believe there is capitulation in the financial markets and imo, it’s when Bitcoin drops to less than $1,000.

You do not have to share my view which you obviously don’t and that’s why the markets are such fascinating places to be in.

How long is a piece of string?

Guru

"Bear markets have three stages — sharp down, reflexive rebound and a drawn-out fundamental downtrend"
    https://thepatientinvestor.com/index...for-investing/

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    "Bear markets have three stages — sharp down, reflexive rebound and a drawn-out fundamental downtrend"
    People should prep for that.
    I like his last conclusion which is stating the obvious but you can witness its true by the overall tone of backbiting and sniping on here
    Bull markets are more fun than bear markets.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    People should prep for that.
    I like his last conclusion which is stating the obvious but you can witness its true by the overall tone of backbiting and sniping on here
    Bull markets are more fun than bear markets.
    Many newbies who entered the markets since the pandemic started in 2020 have known nothing but an uptrending ‘buy the dips’ markets - it had been all too easy. Now comes the really rough part - the markets will sort out the boys & girls from the women & men.

A bear market is not only no fun, it is energy & morale sapping unless one learns and knows how to control one’s emotions. That is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Seen the P go down …yet to see the impact of E on future PE ratios
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seen the P go down …yet to see the impact of E on future PE ratios
    As always happen in markets ...maybe Ps will go down far ahead of Es ...thats why when sentiment turns ...markets rebound average 17.6 % in one month

Not saying we reached bottom...but saying how it pans out always ...overdone on both sides ...to keep Fear and Greed both around in markets always ...as basic and strong human emotions ...also shows markets are played by more males then females ...as ladies have better control over emotions biologically ...Reason some banks want to try more lady traders in their trading departments ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Chill, Entrep & Azz.

I have given my opinion on when I believe there is capitulation in the financial markets and imo, it’s when Bitcoin drops to less than $1,000.

You do not have to share my view which you obviously don’t and that’s why the markets are such fascinating places to be in.

A group of doctors (class of 92) each put $10k into a crypto investment fund a year ago. The fund is administered by one of the more investment market savvy doctors.

It obviously went very well in the first 3 months so they put in an additional $10k each.

Then, some of the doctors wanted to increase their contributions to $100k each a few months later - it was going spectacularly well and the sky is the limit!

As they say, the rest is history?

Not in this case.

The fund administrator got cold feet (his exact words in his email) and returned all the monies to date back to the doctors - telling them he did not want such a responsibility for what was meant to be a fun thing.

True story - I have seen the emails pertaining to their fund and congratulated the admin on his foresight.

Many a story like them out there - but without the happy ending.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Chill, Entrep & Azz.

Fair enough.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    God damn. Despite the multiple warnings from multiple people... This person just does not get it.
    Who made you Emperor?