sharetrader
Page 87 of 185 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

CUE - Pantheon of small oil stocks

From Wikipedia...."The generic term pantheon is now applied to a monument in which illustrious dead are buried."

Shrewdy.....I hope you're not referring to the CUE shareholders good buddy .

A Pantheon is a Temple of Gods...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Banned

The Playboy Mansion is a Temple of Goddesses.

Disc Overweight, and hold lots of Cue also.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Technically, I see CUE at about 20 cents in about 3 weeks time or even that in the next few days.
    Well that hasn't happened, and the rights issue isn't looking very attractive with the market price currently at 14 cents.
    I don't understand why management seem so indifferent to whether this capital raising is a success or not. They certainly aren't doing the shareholders any favours.

If they had attached an option to the new shares it would be a different story (say 1 option to buy at 25c in 2011 for each new share).

Advanced Member

No sir. A snoozer of an oil stock CUE. Require all the patient in the world.

Are you tempted though Temptation to plough your dough in CUE (commision free) at a discount.

20 cents might come if and only if, they strike some decent oil flow sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by temptation View Post
    Well that hasn't happened, and the rights issue isn't looking very attractive with the market price currently at 14 cents.
    I don't understand why management seem so indifferent to whether this capital raising is a success or not. They certainly aren't doing the shareholders any favours.

If they had attached an option to the new shares it would be a different story (say 1 option to buy at 25c in 2011 for each new share).
    I didn't even think for one min I'd take up the rights in CUE esp@ 15c esp. when I had a PEN rights which were 10%-20% cheaper than SP at the time I paid for them ,also PEN gave out a free opt for ever 4 new shares at a real cheap ex of 3c -just under 50% of that rights offer was taken up ,can't see much of the CUE holders taking up the 15c rights might be lucky for 20% take up
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    No sir. A snoozer of an oil stock CUE. Require all the patient in the world.

Are you tempted though Temptation to plough your dough in CUE (commision free) at a discount.

20 cents might come if and only if, they strike some decent oil flow sometime soon.
    Well I do expect CUE to come good as their finances improve from Maari income and their other projects progress, but I'm not tempted to take up my rights at 15c whilst there are opportunities to buy on the market at 14 cents.

Am I tempted to buy on the market at 14 cents (yesterdays low)?
    Yes, but I think there are more tempting stocks.

CUE holders seem to have done well with the SP holding up compared to other oilers. Rock solid support at 14c so far, although will be interesting to see if this holds over the next few weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    CUE holders seem to have done well with the SP holding up compared to other oilers. Rock solid support at 14c so far, although will be interesting to see if this holds over the next few weeks...
    The SP does appear to have been held down at 15cps for the past three months. If you knew you were going to get as many shares as you wanted at 15cps then it would be logical to sell down. Possible unofficial underwrite?? By whom?? By someone/some investors wanting a bigger share?? My guess is that it will get better unless the POO tanks again.

bilo-it would be logical to sell down
    hey bilo...
    it is illogical to sell down...

This is a short term buy...a medium term buy... a long term buy...

In the main field the upside to 50million barrels recoverable comes from the M2A formation... This zone is above the Moki Formation...
    historical data dating back from research reports 6 years ago interpretted 12 million barrels recoverable in the M2A formation.... Maari-2 (2003), intersected a 25 meter oil bearing sand column in the M2A formation, with mobile oil of 17m....
    yesterdays announcement calling M2A a production well is positive, data inferring 43 MMSTB in place quite possibly upgrading 12 million barrels recoverable for the JV making this economical, and therefore a production well, and not an appraisal well...

heres the Maari and Manaia schematic again...
    Maui-4 is the Manaia prospect...
    see in the left where the 1970 well was drilled...
    and I am confident drilled updip that this will intersect economical producible oil and this will be tied into Maari facilities.....

ticking boxes off as the market waits on what we already know...

too much potentail and value for me to sell...
    yeah harrgghhhh...

to come in 2009...

M2A production well...
    Manaia appraisal...
    Oyong gas production...
    quarterly reporting...
    Spikey beach exploration well...
    NWS MEO Artemis 9TCF farmout...
    hopefully Matariki next year...
    and all the rest...

ive been more patient than ever...
    still holding 90% of my portfolio in CUE...
    most undervalued oiler I had ever seen when i invested...it looks better now than it did then.....The largest 2P reserves/ Mcap in the entire oiler ASX market...

get some CUE....and pay for the kids education...

very strong management team...
    poor PR, and ruthless operators that has rubbed off from the Todds....
    bye for now...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though