sharetrader
Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    After some selling pressure earlier in the year, chart looking healthy. Next announcement on May 3rd re Q4 and FY22 update should see it back in $1 range. Expecting some solid numbers in that report.
    Yes, I think the market was a little disappointed with the 1/2 yearly as the numbers hadn't followed the reported contract wins. Add a little outside world turmoil and you have a recipe to unnerve. More of a timing issue I believe as the revenue from those contract was not an overnight addition to the bottom line. Steady as she goes...

Investor

Surprised the FY22 Q4 performance report not out yet...

This is what they said about timing of release when the updated market back in Feb this year.

"IKE will be releasing its Q4 FY22 performance update and commentary around 27 April 2022."

Google Finance seems to think it is Monday 3rd May, but I have no idea where they got that from as I have found no reference to it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Surprised the FY22 Q4 performance report not out yet...

This is what they said about timing of release when the updated market back in Feb this year.

"IKE will be releasing its Q4 FY22 performance update and commentary around 27 April 2022."
    Ooops ....Tuesday.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 29-04-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Google Finance seems to think it is Monday 3rd May, but I have no idea where they got that from as I have found no reference to it anywhere else.
    Ah got that, it was part of the announcement re Rick Christie to continue as non-executive director released on 1st of Apr..

IKE’s financial year concluded 31 March 2022. IKE will provide a Q4 and FY22 performance update 3 May 2022, with full financial statements expected to be released 31 May 2022.

So Q4 report will be out on Tue next week.

All looking good at IKE

Nice charts

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...351/369683.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Neutral cash burn through Q4 and expect to recognise revenue of $15-17m in FY23 from contracts already signed vs FY22 revenue of $16m - not a bad base to grow from through the year

Are we starting to reach critical mass?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Seem to be. All sounds positive. I particularly like the comment about scaling without significant increase in cost base. Meaning I assume that additional revenue gets thrown onto the cash positive pile.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Seem to be. All sounds positive. I particularly like the comment about scaling without significant increase in cost base. Meaning I assume that additional revenue gets thrown onto the cash positive pile.
    I know I am a lot more positive about the company since they have stopped burning cash.
    Growing the company from retained earnings rather than coming back to shareholders for more capital,will see the market rerate IKE.
    As you pointed out "scaling without significant increase in cost base" is extremely positive.
    IKE's share price is already up 13.3% on today's announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Neutral cash burn through Q4 and expect to recognise revenue of $15-17m in FY23 from contracts already signed vs FY22 revenue of $16m - not a bad base to grow from through the year

I've been waiting years for this moment. Seems like everything is now falling into place in a very positive way.

I love all the positives being reported about this company. But the one underlying concern I have is around the medium demand for such technology. Wires on poles and in the ground has a short shelf life in terms of data going from a to b. You've got 2 major players about to disrupt this industry globally with Amazon and Space X both delivering a global satellite network in the next 3-5 years that will change how internet is offered to the world. I guess, make hay while the sun shines and good on IKE for delivering on this. Keep up the good work IKE. I guess power production still needs to get from a to b