sharetrader
Page 100 of 288 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    And silly me having sold quite a bit at 250 last week with my greedy profit taking. Bought them back more expensive this morning :-(
    Relax mate, its simply impossible to be right 100% of the time. I sold out quite a while back at $2.00, feel better now ? The mark of an experienced intelligent investor is to freely admit they got it wrong and be prepared to reverse one's decision...at least that's what I tell myself to help me feel better lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-10-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

On the negative side it looks like they have to rewrite their app from scratch. I hope they have someone on the payroll who can code because the old one had a nice clean look and feel, and seemed responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    On the negative side it looks like they have to rewrite their app from scratch. I hope they have someone on the payroll who can code because the old one had a nice clean look and feel, and seemed responsive.
    Yeah dont worry, they have some VERY competent devs

Investor

Traded volume so far close to 2.5mln with parcels of 500k being crossed at 2.90 a piece.
    Wonder what happens when ASX opens...

Investor

Listened to investor conf call at 11am. Pretty much discussed what they published in the release to the market.

That analyst Steven from Craigs had quite a few questions and good ones too. I'm picking they might come up with new recommendation and target price soon for their clients.

And some good questions from the analyst from Ord Minnet and one other firm (couldn't recall their name).

All in all Chris and team (Shane and James) sounded very upbeat...

Will be interesting to see what range analysts have this at, that growth target is insane, so much I had to dip my toes in today.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Listened to investor conf call at 11am. Pretty much discussed what they published in the release to the market.

That analyst Steven from Craigs had quite a few questions and good ones too. I'm picking they might come up with new recommendation and target price soon for their clients.

And some good questions from the analyst from Ord Minnet and one other firm (couldn't recall their name).

All in all Chris and team (Shane and James) sounded very upbeat...
    Nice work, thanks for the feedback mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

That increased average per customer going from $540 to $790 per month is ginormous. Highlights what higher volume customers can bring

As a thought if 'customers' think that Push are taking too much of a cut of the transactions going through can they do much about it ...or pack a sad and decide to do collect their tithe another way.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That increased average per customer going from $540 to $790 per month is ginormous. Highlights what higher volume customers can bring

As a thought if 'customers' think that Push are taking too much of a cut of the transactions going through can they do much about it ...or pack a sad and decide to do collect their tithe another way.
    U got to think this way: etfpos....if all businesses think the etfpos terminals cost too much then find other ways..but etfpos increases the business transactions.

dont forget...a part of the monthly fee, Pushpay offers a lot of features....online sermons, announcements, and other things.

if that $790 monthly fee can raise more fund n make people donate more..then I think it is worthy...?

So, I thought I'd test the system and searched the app for "arise". ARISE church is there, all good so far.

Then I went to the ARISE church website and clicked on "giving": "https://www.arisechurch.com/giving".

First option: Credit Card with a "Give Online Now" button.
    Second option: For internet banking and setting up AP's you can give into the following accounts: <account numbers>

No mention whatsoever of PushPay.

Comments?