sharetrader

sub 60c soon incredible value ... not
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Not the job of the board to care about what is happening to the share-price, except in the case of raising capital or buying back shares.
    True, however than can pass on information with regular Investor updates like the others do. This will again help getting a better understanding of where things are at. Their communications are ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    True, however than can pass on information with regular Investor updates like the others do. This will again help getting a better understanding of where things are at. Their communications are ****e.
    It's no coincidence that people are wanting an update now after the share price has been hammered. What they want isn't more information to help understand OCA better but for an update to cause a boost to the share price.

The gist of your post is that OCA as a business remains totally unimpacted whilst the share price continues to be hammered. Remind me again why that's a bad thing?

Why do you need the market to tell you that you're correct in your valuation of OCA? Just continue holding, and averaging down. Better to be able to reinvest earnings at a higher CAGR than not.

As for your call for Brent or Kathryn to give an update, well if it's for the purposes of boosting the share price I'd be incredibly disappointed as that's not the role of management.
    Wow Value you have been drinking the kool-aid huh

Do you have unlimited cashflow to keep averaging down? You have said you have 70% of your portfolio in OCA. OCA dont pay dividends so no cashflow coming to help you buy these future earnings at a greater discount.

Hope you have a good paying job that allows you to substantially increase the number of shares you hold. If not then your whole theory around SP going down is bonkers.

What if a cap raise comes along? Need cash to participate in that or you get diluted.

It's no coincidence that people are wanting an update now after the share price has been hammered. What they want isn't more information to help understand OCA better but for an update to cause a boost to the share price.
    Its called confidence in what management are doing to ensure they earn the dollars. A sagging share price doesn't give confidence to the market (Psychology) and frankly the contempt at last year annual meeting showed how little respect they have.to shareholders with lack of info on sales and answering questions gives a lot of doubt.

“You want an update ….that’s funny. Trust me, I know what I’m doing”
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

Do you have unlimited cashflow to keep averaging down? You have said you have 70% of your portfolio in OCA. OCA dont pay dividends so no cashflow coming to help you buy these future earnings at a greater discount.

Hope you have a good paying job that allows you to substantially increase the number of shares you hold. If not then your whole theory around SP going down is bonkers.

What if a cap raise comes along? Need cash to participate in that or you get diluted.
    It’s ok - he embraces the SR’s doctrine that OCA’s sp at zero would be the best thing ever to happen!

Logic of a newt crawling out of the primordial soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

Not my theory, it's Buffetts theory.

I am a net buyer of stocks, I want them cheaper. I bought 5k shares just this lunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It’s ok - he embraces the SR’s doctrine that OCA’s sp at zero would be the best thing ever to happen!

Logic of a newt crawling out of the primordial soup.
    Holding OCA as a business constant, I would love to be given the company for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Its called confidence in what management are doing to ensure they earn the dollars. A sagging share price doesn't give confidence to the market (Psychology) and frankly the contempt at last year annual meeting showed how little respect they have.to shareholders with lack of info on sales and answering questions gives a lot of doubt.
    The directors and management were appointed by Macquarie to maximise Macquarie’s exit price and valuation. That’s where their loyalty lies - current shareholders are but an inconvenience to be tolerated now that they have their money.