sharetrader
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Sums it up nicely SB. This one certainly has the potential to be a good dividend payer with the last couple of years having set the Co up well financially, free of debt with money in the bank. Very much undervalued and a great long term hold in my view

Discl: a fairly large holding
    Last edited by iceman; 01-12-2021 at 02:06 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Sums it up nicely SB. This one certainly has the potential to be a good dividend payer with the last couple of years having set the Co up well financially, free of debt with money in the bank. Very much undervalued and a great king term hold in my view

Discl: a fairly large holding
    I agree with Iceman.An excellent assessment Sideshow Bob,and thank you for posting it.
    I too have a large holding.

Guru

I've added a few comments earlier today, and also added a comment just now dividend policy.

Guru

Looks like shipping issues are going to be to the fore again through this summer/autumn, and could be more challenging the last season. More expensive for sure!!

Will be interesting to see stock levels at YE compared to last year. I think they will still see alot of disruption with services, container supply, port calls etc - but have the feeling that they will be better placed than most with Kotahi. Alot of companies can't get space on Maersk - so expect will be going Kotahi's way, and a good portion to their shareholders.

Alot of industries will be hard hit and difficult times when the lack of options/availability to export.

Guru

$1.10 cleaned out this morning. Been around this level for quite a while, and think this is an ATH.

Currently next offer is $1.15.......

Maybe Monarch is getting on board??

percy

Beef + Lamb New Zealand and Silver Fern Farms Collaboration Increases Sales in U.S. Market

Beef + Lamb New Zealand (B+LNZ) and Silver Fern Farms are celebrating another year of successful joint marketing efforts in the United States. The partnership, which included a series of seasonal marketing campaigns, outdoor advertisements and creative brand programs, resulted in significant sales growth and increased awareness.

American appetite for grass-fed sustainably raised New Zealand beef and lamb is growing. Lamb and beef exports to the US have lifted by 41% and 5% respectively compared to the 2019-2020 season, with chilled beef lifting by 62%. To build on the momentum in the U.S., B+LNZ and Silver Fern farms crafted several campaigns designed to capture the hearts and appetite of ‘Conscious Foodie’ consumers.

Just last month, the organisations wrapped a three-week joint campaign designed to promote New Zealand grass-fed beef via the Silver Fern Farms direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform. Promotional tactics included curated 100% Grass-Fed New Zealand beef bundles, a product offer, paid digital media, social media, email marketing and an online influencer campaign. As a result of the collaborative campaign, Silver Fern Farms saw a 247% increase in website traffic, a 291% increase in beef products sold and a 254% increase in beef revenue.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Beef + Lamb New Zealand and Silver Fern Farms Collaboration Increases Sales in U.S. Market

Beef + Lamb New Zealand (B+LNZ) and Silver Fern Farms are celebrating another year of successful joint marketing efforts in the United States. The partnership, which included a series of seasonal marketing campaigns, outdoor advertisements and creative brand programs, resulted in significant sales growth and increased awareness.

American appetite for grass-fed sustainably raised New Zealand beef and lamb is growing. Lamb and beef exports to the US have lifted by 41% and 5% respectively compared to the 2019-2020 season, with chilled beef lifting by 62%. To build on the momentum in the U.S., B+LNZ and Silver Fern farms crafted several campaigns designed to capture the hearts and appetite of ‘Conscious Foodie’ consumers.

Just last month, the organisations wrapped a three-week joint campaign designed to promote New Zealand grass-fed beef via the Silver Fern Farms direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform. Promotional tactics included curated 100% Grass-Fed New Zealand beef bundles, a product offer, paid digital media, social media, email marketing and an online influencer campaign. As a result of the collaborative campaign, Silver Fern Farms saw a 247% increase in website traffic, a 291% increase in beef products sold and a 254% increase in beef revenue.
    Great to see such spectacular growth in the US. We need more of this to reduce the heavy reliance on China somewhat. Our dividend forecast now all but guaranteed 😀

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    $1.10 cleaned out this morning. Been around this level for quite a while, and think this is an ATH.

Currently next offer is $1.15.......

Maybe Monarch is getting on board??
    17,000 cleaned out at $1.15.

Next offer $1.18!

All-time-high (I think!)

Guru

17,000 cleaned out at $1.15.

Next offer $1.18!

All-time-high (I think!)
    Bid now at $1.15. Suppliers can buy now and get the divvy and patronage reward in early next year.

Dilettante

Bid now at $1.15. Suppliers can buy now and get the divvy and patronage reward in early next year.
    I know this one is exciting and very rewarding to hold, just make sure you don't get too excited about the upcoming huge dividend and the potential rerating upwards in SP
    I suggest a daily dose of Aiora Vascular & Vision to keep the bloodflow going strong