sharetrader
Page 281 of 687 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, Very informative article in the N Z Herald today, should allay your fears if they roll out and hit their numbers as hoped for.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12265180

Adding on staff by the hundreds to service MacDonalds (80% of PLX's revenues) - rather similar to the story of Provenco when it won the Petronas contract (75% of PVO's revenues) and we know what happened to Provenco.

NZ Herald article should activate some waiting on the sidelines however to put in a few hard-earned dollars into the next 'Xero'.

Heck, those who have made or missed out on making millions of dollars on Xero would be crazy not to jump in, right?

BTW, that was how Snakk managed to get tens of millions of dollars of punters' money (next Xero, see?) - not for itself but for the backdoor boys.

And the backdoor boys will be waiting to help out with the tens of millions of Vmob stock which they paid 5c for.

After they have helped the sp up first first thing tomorrow morning, of course? Push it up to $1.00, suck the punters in and then, feed the quaking ducks?
    Last edited by Balance; 08-09-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12265180

Adding on staff by the hundreds to service MacDonalds (80% of PLX's revenues) - rather similar to the story of Provenco when it won the Petronas contract (75% of PVO's revenues) and we know what happened to Provenco.

NZ Herald article should activate some waiting on the sidelines however to put in a few hard-earned dollars into the next 'Xero'.

Heck, those who have made or missed out on making millions of dollars on Xero would be crazy not to jump in, right?

BTW, that was how Snakk managed to get tens of millions of dollars of punters' money (next Xero, see?) - not for itself but for the backdoor boys.

And the backdoor boys will be waiting to help out with the tens of millions of Vmob stock which they paid 5c for.

After they have helped the sp up first first thing tomorrow morning, of course? Push it up to $1.00, suck the punters in and then, feed the quaking ducks?
    IMHO as we all know Petronis was a slush fund for the polies in Sth America, McDonalds is a different kettly of fish so to speak, please keep an open mind with this one its totally a different company now,

ps have you read the Sat business article ?

IMHO as we all know Petronis was a slush fund for the polies in Sth America, McDonalds is a different kettly of fish so to speak, please keep an open mind with this one its totally a different company now,

ps have you read the Sat business article ?
    I read the article.

We shall discuss the similarities between PLX and PVO another time but there are many.

Let's see how my prediction of what the backdoor boys do tomorrow first, shall we?

I read the article.

We shall discuss the similarities between PLX and PVO another time but there are many.

Let's see how my prediction of what the backdoor boys do tomorrow first, shall we?
    What about the CEO Herbison Balance. He seemed to me to do the right thing when he took over.
    He concentrated on getting the company cash flow positive by laying off a lot of staff. It could be said of course that he had no choice by that stage since investors me included would not be giving them any more money.

How do you rate Herbison?

Guru

I read the article.

I do not think that this article will move the S P today, imo PLX is now a result driven
    company that it has its building blocks in place and will respond accordingly, up or down !!

I do not think that this article will move the S P today, imo PLX is now a result driven
    company that it has its building blocks in place and will respond accordingly, up or down !!
    Macca's making a play with the Monopoly launch which is run through the PLX system. Always been successful for them. I see they are asking for you to download the app to be eligible. I think they are making the app a requirement can someone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Macca's making a play with the Monopoly launch which is run through the PLX system. Always been successful for them. I see they are asking for you to download the app to be eligible. I think they are making the app a requirement can someone confirm?
    yes the app is essential. Very smart marketing

Considering the article is hidden by a paywall, 98% of the country can't even read it.

All eyes will be on 6 month results announced sometime in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Considering the article is hidden by a paywall, 98% of the country can't even read it.

The article was in the Saturday morning Herald which is quite well read.

The SGM on the 26th September is an important date.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

just as well the 2% are the movers and shakers eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”