sharetrader
Page 207 of 220 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2198

expecting huge profits , in favour of buy back
    one step ahead of the herd

doubled up again yest as big volume being accumulated this week. expect announcement on strategic reveiw with results perhaps

What % of portfolio bull? I’m at about 10% twr

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    my portfolio is not constrained to just NZ but if we are talking of just the NZ portion of the portfolio it is 15% , if total portfolio of course much smaller.

Why do you have such a low portfolio allocation to something so cheap? Or have you found better bets?

The business (operation wise) is hitting its stride and the SP is in an uptrend. The run has started but still at the bottom.

Management have provided us sight on future earnings so half the job is done.

IMO the way I see it there is small odds of losing a little bit of money but big odds of doubling+ our money. Worth a decent punt on TWR at 70cents imo.

Yeah agree. I’m trying not to trade often and stay the course with prior investments unless the thesis breaks. Got about 10-15 stonks going at any one time so 10% is maxish allocation. I am quite risk averse as well so I would rather make less but with low volatility than boom and bust.

That said this sort of mature investing is a huge mental struggle and I want to sell everything and chuck it into twr, Eml (asx) and gdc(asx) as these all have legs and are no brainers imo.

Also recent experiences have shown me the things that end up doing great are often not the ones you have high conviction on so good to have a few more fingers in pies or irons in fires than your instinct demands

Yeah agree. I’m trying not to trade often and stay the course with prior investments unless the thesis breaks. Got about 10-15 stonks going at any one time so 10% is maxish allocation. I am quite risk averse as well so I would rather make less but with low volatility than boom and bust.

That said this sort of mature investing is a huge mental struggle and I want to sell everything and chuck it into twr, Eml (asx) and gdc(asx) as these all have legs and are no brainers imo.
    I used to be well diversified but recently changed to high concentration of 3-4 stocks. It’s working way better. The companies must have low debt or none is preferred (net cash). Profitable. Be in a good news up cycle, provide guidance that shows they are undervalued. If they have all this I’m okay to bet big. This only works in my current stage in life.

1mill shares traded Friday. Huge pick up in volume as per bull. Interesting…. Anyone got a buyout price they would be happy with? $1.20?

1mill shares traded Friday. Huge pick up in volume as per bull. Interesting…. Anyone got a buyout price they would be happy with? $1.20?
    For what it's worth, Forysth Barr have a 1.41 price target on.

I also love the stock for its portfolio diversification properties - it's not bothered by inflation and higher interest rates.