sharetrader

Hybrid View

Not sure what's happening with this crew as they were meant to phone me last week but I never got their call ....
    However I ask, have any loans gone out fractionalised?
    Or are they still being funded by one investor?
    I Was interested in trialing this outfit more ... as absolutely not sure i will continue with Harmoney after 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Not sure what's happening with this crew as they were meant to phone me last week but I never got their call ....
    However I ask, have any loans gone out fractionalised?
    Or are they still being funded by one investor?
    I Was interested in trialing this outfit more ... as absolutely not sure i will continue with Harmoney after 13th
    Darchie, we provide ourselves on being available and I am genuinely sorry to hear that you have not received a returned phone call. Can you please PM me your name and contact details and I'll have one of the team get in touch.

Regarding the loans we have successfully funded in the last two months, we have had a mix of both sole-funding and fractionalised. One loan for $113,650 was funded by 11 separate lenders for example.

I am confident that there will be loans on site in the coming weeks that will hopefully suit your lending criteria. If you would still like to contact us at info@lendme.co.nz or call 0800 286286, then we can answer any other questions you have and we can get a feel for the types of loans you would be interested in.

But in the meantime let's get you that returned phone call!

Thanks