PDA

View Full Version : NTL - New Talisman Mine - New board & Directors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Snow Leopard
28-08-2017, 01:39 PM
What I do not see in the documents is a limit on the total amount to be raised or the word 'scaling'.

It would appear that they will take every cent that you collectively wish to give them!

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Ace
28-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Not good enough. Management back pedalling - I thought bulk sampling was fully funded with current resources, further to that - they have enough time to draft up a share offer rather than meet their own delivery dates re: other resource updates that they have delayed time and time again. Does not reflect positively on management in my eyes.

Landyman
28-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Fairly typical of NTL.
You could argue that they don't need the extra funds, with over 5-6 mill still in the bank
You could argue its the best time to do it to guarantee long term security (and Hills salary) for next 25yrs

You could look back, and see that last time they did this, they released some very good news to encourage people to take it up! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, well done to anyone who managed to get their money out before it was announced - I was not one of them

Landyman
28-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Fairly typical of NTL.
You could argue that they don't need the extra funds, with over 5-6 mill still in the bank
You could argue its the best time to do it to guarantee long term security (and Hills salary) for next 25yrs

You could look back, and see that last time they did this, they released some very good news to encourage people to take it up! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, well done to anyone who managed to get their money out before it was announced - I was not one of them

The only other thing is - Hill will need to stump up a lot more $$$ if he doesn't want to get diluted

cyclist
28-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Regrets not topping up last week

How you feeling now Mr X? ;)

(For my part. Grumpy. Quite comfortable with what they are doing, but I am needing to sell a few for non-company-specific reasons. Crap timing.)

Brain
28-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Back to 2.3 c as expected. At this level the SPP will not be very successful so I hope they have some really good news for us shareholders.

Landyman
28-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Hmmmm - at least we know why there was the 2 week (and counting) delay now.

Must release info to market if it will materially change the SP, ha, what a joke. Get someone to spend weeks "Peer reviewing", whilst you are really just preparing documents so that you can shaft your holders.

Vent done.

Discl: I will be fully investing!

Clints
28-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to when the rerate does pop up?

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Cash raising at 2.2 cps? Won't that send the price sharply back to that level?

EDIT: Yup, down it goes

How did you find out that info so fast, I know ASB system is slow, was it just from watching the NZX announcements board post at 1.12
You posted at 1.15

Have they got an auto subscribe so you can get an email when an announcement is made for a specific share.

Note: I am holding till it reach's $1 so these little blips don't worry me :)

Landyman
28-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Back to 2.3 c as expected. At this level the SPP will not be very successful so I hope they have some really good news for us shareholders.

NTL have done this before, so yes, the good news will come.

suse
28-08-2017, 01:58 PM
well bah humbug. After all that lead up. I'm feeling a tad disappointed that we didnt have a goldrush on our hands. But in all honesty I was only ever speculating here so I have to take the bad witih the good.

Topagent
28-08-2017, 01:59 PM
I'll be taking up the offer as I've been wanting to buy more for a few weeks and i dont think its bad news as it pretty much sets up a new support level above the 2c oppies.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Says I can get up to 15k of shares at 2.2c so I will take some of that

But I might put a buy now in at 2.1c now just in case

Antipodean
28-08-2017, 02:03 PM
How do we know how many shares are available? i.e. how can you calculate the effect of dilution if the share quantity on offer isn't valid. I see it is limited to $15,000 max per shareholder, but if every shareholder had on average $15,000 of shares then worst case scenario the share value could be diluted by 50% of course it wont....... just a hypothetical.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/NTL/announcements/305859

"About New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd
New Talisman Gold is a dual listed (NZSX & ASX: NTL) with over 2200 shareholders who are mainly from Australia and New Zealand."

t.rexjr
28-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Anyone that traded the November options recently just threw their cash in the bin

steveb
28-08-2017, 02:04 PM

But don't forget the free options with the SPP

Landyman
28-08-2017, 02:05 PM
And now the fun begins.........market over-reacts. If it goes below 2.2c, well worth buying.

NTL Board are annoying, but they aren't stupid. THey are not going to announce this and let it fail. IMO (I will repeat, IMO), the good news will come before closing date such that it compels you to invest more. Well played NTL.

I guess this was always their plan - Gold fever has just been given a shot of Panadol!

Kay
28-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Well I imagine I will be able pick up $15k of shares on market for 2.2c or less before long! So I won't worry about the SPP

It all seems very dishonest to not issue the bonanza announcement by when they suggested they would (regardless of whether that is to be good or bad news). And then to follow up with this is...unless I understand incorrectly Mr Hill has effectively taken a massive dump on anyone buying shares in his company over the last week or so. I'm glad he managed to restructure his families shares just in time though...Probably a coincidence!

Time to cash out and vote green?...there's tourism in them there hills!

bullish
28-08-2017, 02:11 PM
How do we know how many shares are available? i.e. how can you calculate the effect of dilution if the share quantity on offer isn't valid. I see it is limited to $15,000 max per shareholder, but if every shareholder had on average $15,000 of shares then worst case scenario the share value could be diluted by 50% of course it wont....... just a hypothetical.

DYOR on SPP rules than guess

whatsup
28-08-2017, 02:15 PM
What is the ex date ?

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Offer doc has more information.

"Your Company is conducting this Share Purchase Plan for Existing Shareholders to broadlyspeaking expand the pace, breadth and scale of its activities"

"Why is New Talisman issuing more Shares?The company intends to apply the funds:
• To accelerate developments into the high grade Dubbo zone which recently wasupgraded 312,800oz gold equivalent at 21.98g/t; and increase production levels to themaximum allowable under the resource consent being 20,000 cubic metres per annum
• To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permit area
• To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form
• To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations at deepslevels of the mine recently announced
• To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
• To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
• Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
• To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greater interestin Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previous bonanza samplesat surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highly prospective for gold.
• To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternate access tothe orebody."

Looks to me like they realise now just how much gold is their, they also have a clear process to extract it in the best way, BUT they now realise its gonna cost a lot more to get this kind of large scale operation into play, and probably a lot due to the new health and safety red tape and procedures the mine will need to follow, in addition to environmental impact controls, that they basically need a lot more money to get things rolling.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 02:30 PM

Some sold at 2.1 but I was too slow getting in.

Now its back at 2.3 and looking like it might finish 2.4 by end of day

Being able to buy another 15k at 2.2 might not seem so bad at the end of the week or in a few weeks time depending what this famous long awaited announcement has to say

Snow Leopard
28-08-2017, 02:33 PM
What I do not see in the documents is a limit on the total amount to be raised or the word 'scaling'.

It would appear that they will take every cent that you collectively wish to give them!

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Only had a quick look at the listing rules (https://nzx.com/files/static/cms-documents//NZX%20Main%20Board%20Rules%20-%2022%20May%202017-%20clean%20-%20Secure.pdf) but I am not convinced that this actually conforms with them:

7.3.4 (c) would seem to limit a new issue to a 30% increase on existing shares but with no limit specified in the doc then that would imply far, far more (possibly more than double :scared:, it depends upon the number of NZ & Aus holders [914 applying for NZ$15,000 would be over the 30% limit]).

I think that there needs to be some clarification here.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Only had a quick look at the listing rules (https://nzx.com/files/static/cms-documents//NZX%20Main%20Board%20Rules%20-%2022%20May%202017-%20clean%20-%20Secure.pdf) but I am not convinced that this actually conforms with them:

7.3.4 (c) would seem to limit a new issue to a 30% increase on existing shares but with no limit specified in the doc then that would imply far, far more (possibly more than double :scared:, it depends upon the number of NZ & Aus holders [914 applying for NZ$15,000 would be over the 30% limit]).

I think that there needs to be some clarification here.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Key words "Apply For"

Snow Leopard
28-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Key words "Apply For"

keywords 'conforms' and 'listing rules'.

Landyman
28-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Record DATE 25 Aug
Closing date 22 Sep
Allotment 29 Sep

Antipodean
28-08-2017, 02:44 PM
If every shareholder took up their allowance they would have to scale it back as per above.

At least 2200 shareholders based on 21/08 announcement
$15,000 per shareholder is $33,000,000
At 2.2c per share that is 1,500,000,000 shares against current 2,076,995,855

It is extremely improbable all shareholders will take up full allowance.

Only shareholders on register as of last Friday, and from NZ/Aus will be allowed.

Kay
28-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Closing just before the election too.

I give them top marks for craftsmanship!

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Come 22/9 it could be a nice little bonus day for those who bought at whatever price by 25/8 if share are between 3c and the 5.5c they are hinting the value will end up at.

No so good for those buying today though

patrick
28-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Massive dilution for Hill.

whatsup
28-08-2017, 03:03 PM
pat NTL is not about him its the future we all are investing in .

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 03:07 PM
OK I'm just going to ask and get flamed or whatever. I could go away and spend a lot of time learning this or just ask here.

What exactly are these, what should I know on whether to get these, if I don't take up the offer can I pass on to someone else.

All I see this as now is why did they have to spoil the party, a few hours ago had a nice profit now back in the red.

Hawkeye
28-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Closing just before the election too.

I give them top marks for craftsmanship!

I noticed that too, people were saying hold off on any big announcements till after the election, not a bad time to ask for more unassuming cash and crank up areas for production with the now greater cash flow post election, right as a potentially new government are still finding their feet, very switched on.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Is this new announcement just clarification to Paper Tiger here that they aren't breaking the rules ?

steveb
28-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Massive dilution for Hill.
Agree it looks like he will only be able to apply for the 15k,the other shares he controls are excluded:-
Joint holders are treated as a single Shareholder under the Offer and together can only make oneapplication up to a maximum of NZ$15,000. If you own Shares through a trustee or Custodian andalso own Shares in your own name, then you may either purchase Shares yourself or instruct yourtrustee or Custodian to purchase Shares on your behalf, up to a maximum of NZ$15,000; you may notdo both.

Kay
28-08-2017, 03:27 PM
I noticed that too, people were saying hold off on any big announcements till after the election, not a bad time to ask for more unassuming cash and crank up areas for production with the now greater cash flow post election, right as a potentially new government are still finding their feet, very switched on.

Well I am sure we would all like to know the future political landscape before committing to the share purchase plan.

Especially as today's announcement is basically a statement that ntl want to increase/accelerate production.

Might ruffle a few feathers

Landyman
28-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Can one ruffle the feathers of a Golden Goose? ;-)

Antipodean
28-08-2017, 04:17 PM
OK I'm just going to ask and get flamed or whatever. I could go away and spend a lot of time learning this or just ask here.
If you held ntl shares as of 7pm last Friday, you can buy up to $15,000 of shares in lots of $1,000 for 2.2c per share by application. For each 5 shares you buy you also receive 1 option, which you could sell on market, convert into a share by paying 5.5c before 09/22 or let lapse.

What exactly are these, what should I know on whether to get these, if I don't take up the offer can I pass on to someone else.
Shares will be equally ranked with other shares. You cannot pass the offer on (non-renounceable). Cannot tell you if you should or not, continue to research or seek financial advice. You should read the offer document in full.

All I see this as now is why did they have to spoil the party, a few hours ago had a nice profit now back in the red.
Why they are doing this is in the offer announcement.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Well a lot of good explanation on this Ausi Share Trading Forum and a lot more positivity in the posts than what we are getting here.
The Ausies see all of this as good news.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-same-class-equity-offer-share-purchase-plan.3641673/page-46?get_post=true#.WaOcFWcUmpo

Yes, it is possible to buy on either exchange through the SPP. You could even buy on one and transfer to the other later.

Traders don't like capital raisings, let's face it, but investors who held on 25 August have an exclusive offer to buy at 2.2 cents and get some options for the trouble.

NTL doing a raising will annoy some people, and fair enough, but in the longer term we know that we could wait for bulk sampling revenue to come online and fund additional Deeps sampling over time.

Albeit, with the JORC upgrades from the Deeps project it seems like they have decided to go big. SPPs are kind of like a voting machine in that respect, if you don't want to go big then don't buy on the SPP. If the company doesn't raise enough to go big, then the fully funded bulk sampling project still goes ahead anyway.

My feeling is that the raising must have been done with a plan in mind, looking now for the company to unfurl its reasoning. AGM must be coming up soon, so they surely don't want to face a mob haha... Although given my participation in the rights issue last year I certainly won't be a member of that mob, NTL is doing great from my perspective!

jonu
28-08-2017, 04:39 PM
What a day to be caught up in meetings all day. Haven't had time to fully digest. Long term this is fine I think, just makes quicker to wider production. Short term it's a pain in the arse and was always going to hammer the SP back to near the offer price.

bullish
28-08-2017, 04:41 PM
If every shareholder took up their allowance they would have to scale it back as per above.

At least 2200 shareholders based on 21/08 announcement
$15,000 per shareholder is $33,000,000
At 2.2c per share that is 1,500,000,000 shares against current 2,076,995,855

It is extremely improbable all shareholders will take up full allowance.

Only shareholders on register as of last Friday, and from NZ/Aus will be allowed.

Its from what's above 2200 shareholders @ max of $15000 but for which only 30% of the 2,076,995,855 can be issued (SPP ONLY ALLOWS 30%)

Therefore it is only 622,800,000 max number of shares can be issued at 2.2 cents or $13,701,600.

Theoretically if everyone was to apply they would be scaled back.

I think that's right but leave one of the boffins here to check those calcs and rules.

Kay
28-08-2017, 04:45 PM
I must admit after a couple of hours thought and a quick Monday afternoon pint I'm best retracting my earlier facetious comments!

If the extra money is there to help take more gold out of the ground and sooner, and ntl are successful in doing so then it is a good thing.

I do sympathise with those who have bought in over the last few weeks though. Especially whoever bought 5m shares at 3c today!

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 04:57 PM
What the ausies seem to be saying, after reading that forum.
Is that most likely between now and 22/9 they will release the news we have all been waiting for, that things are looking good, that they needed more funds to ramp up production.

AND, then people will take up the 2.2c raising of funds on 22/9 as share price will be a lot higher than that, due to the good news.

Apparently Charbel Nader doesn't do things by halves and has a record of getting things going and going big !!!!!

Big Paraphrase their sorry :)

smalltrader
28-08-2017, 05:12 PM
What the ausies seem to be saying, after reading that forum.
Is that most likely between now and 22/9 they will release the news we have all been waiting for, that things are looking good, that they needed more funds to ramp up production.

AND, then people will take up the 2.2c raising of funds on 22/9 as share price will be a lot higher than that, due to the good news.

Apparently Charbel Nader doesn't do things by halves and has a record of getting things going and going big !!!!!

Big Paraphrase their sorry :)

Can they do that? Might be a bit cheeky in the eyes of NZX?

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 05:15 PM
They want that capital raising to work, reading between the lines, they cant release reports right now as they needed to have disclosed everything relevant before doing this capital raising.

That means we are a week or so away from the good news report we have been waiting for, and it WILL be good news.
As they want that capital to ramp things up.

So they will have set it up that way.

But I am confident and just got another 20k at 2.3 and I will take as much of my 15k at 2.2c as I can as well.

Clints
28-08-2017, 05:28 PM
" they cant release reports right now as they needed to have disclosed everything relevant before doing this capital raising."

Surely they have the results of the JORC post peer review by now and are sitting on this and surely this is relevant.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 05:37 PM
They cant release it if it isn't completed, but I guarantee you it will be out at least a week before 22/9.
This is what the ausie chap quoted earlier had to say:

It's usual behaviour when a capital raising is announced. People sell down to the nearest pip of the capital raising price on the expectation that all other holders will do the same.

There's always opportunities...

First, the assumption that we've been given "bad" news before the "good" news gives rise to the possibility of a trade.

Second, the knowledge that "good" news is on the way albeit delayed behind 3 self-imposed deadlines by the company (Bonanza).

Third, some traders will take their capital elsewhere at a price below the SPP price which means there is an opportunity "buy below the floor".

Four, only those who held on 25 August 2017 can buy $15,000 each. That's all that is available. If "good" news comes out then any newcomers still have to buy on market.

Five, no shortfall facility with an SPP.

Six, getting some "free" options doesn't hurt.

Seven, the SPP price is above the NTLO price of 2 cents.

Eight, the offer document has just told you they are looking to maximise the bulk sampling to to concentrate up to 100g/t with 5x volume. Wow.

Personally, if they wanted to raise capital I would've preferred a placement at a premium, but seeing as I'm a shareholder I am certainly interested in the company telling/announcing to market the reasons why I should buy. Matt Hill and Charbel Nader can prove they are worth their MBAs by telling us all what they have in store for us.

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 05:52 PM
But I am confident and just got another 20k at 2.3 and I will take as much of my 15k at 2.2c as I can as well.

I take it that's $20,000 of shares? Good job.

So anyone unlucky enough to have paid top cents today don't get the rights. That's a double kick in the groin feel for those guys. I was very close to getting $6k at .028 but had the courier turn up at the door. I might tip him next time I catch him, and will decide whether to get some at open tomorrow.

Was aghast when it went down to 2.2 but reading whats happened since has got the breathing back to normal.

Joshuatree
28-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Normally the results are put out, first, if good ,the price goes up, a presentation may arrive, then a cap raising announced discounted on the new high s/p; this is really bizarre imo and a little scary for holders. Makes you wonder if there is anything there; having been hollowed out with re 38 km of tunnelling/ mining being done by previous miners taking out all the veins they found. Who in their right mind would take up the spp without a good announcement re bonanza etc.

ddrone
28-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Normally the results are put out, first, if good ,the price goes up, a presentation may arrive, then a cap raising announced discounted on the new high s/p; this is really bizarre imo and a little scary for holders. Makes you wonder if there is anything there; having been hollowed out with re 38 km of tunnelling/ mining being done by previous miners taking out all the veins they found. Who in their right mind would take up the spp without a good announcement re bonanza etc.

Tis odd. For the guru's - does it matter when you submit for the SPP or does it just have to make the closing then be subject to scaling (if needed). It seems like this will be a no brainer, or not. One would think it would be the former assuming management have a good feel for what is in there.

cammo
28-08-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm thinking they have dropped the offer to existing holders to be able to buy at a discount to market once the good grade announcement is dropped.

They're being nice to us, cos it might be every man and his dog wanting in once the grade announcement rolls through

Joshuatree
28-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Niceness doesn't exist in their business minds.I have never seen this back to front announcement happen before esp on tiny, spekky explorer, developers . I hope a good results announcement comes for holders (not me) otherwise nothing is going to shore the s/p up; you are in for potentially a doubling of shares to what ,3 billion , dilution plus..!!!

Jaiden
28-08-2017, 08:10 PM
As JT said, niceness doesn't exist. Something smells fishy to me, so might as well crunch some numbers.

After the Dubbo double grades announcement, they said they were fully funded with $5.7m in cash until 2020 - that's 3 years, or $1.9m per year.

Now they want to raise up to $13.2m (30% of current number of shares @ 2.2c each), and then another $6m in 2022 from the options (I'm not too experience with options, but I'll make a harsh estimate that only $2-3m will be gained from those options). By 2022, you would expect them to have the gold mines in at least dubbo up an running, able to cover any ongoing expenses and fund more prospecting, so they are clearly planning something for 2022. God knows what, but it's unlikely we'd be able to work it out from what we know.

Not to mention that to spend 13.2m + 5.7m by 2022, ignoring any income, means spending about $3.8m per year over 5 years - double their expected cash outflows after the dubbo upgrade. Maybe that means that bonanza is on-par with dubbo in it's ore purity and quantity of gold, so they want to invest the same amount in buying mining equipment etc. That or it's insanely better so they're ignoring dubbo, investing all their money in bonanza and probably hitting their mining permit's restrictions. Restrictions which they are trying to increase. A third option may be that they are trying to spend that 13.2m on buying nearby private land for more prospecting (I haven't checked if there is any though). Since dubbo and possibly bonanza have gold ore qualities that place them in the top 10 gold mines by purity worldwide, a chance of discovering a similar gold ore vein might well be worth the risk.

Also, I feel like they are unlikely to need more than $3.8m per year. Just making an assumption here, but if they wanted more cash to maximize the mines asap if bonanza was trully amazing, then they should've made the SPP at market value or even after the bonanza announcement (which has been delayed twice now...) to be able to raise more (30% at 2.7-3c+ is more than 30% at 2.2c). There would've been no harm in waiting, besides having too much cash to spend. I wonder what Matt Hill was thinking by severely undercutting the market with the SPP and effectively pushing his own shares off of a cliff for a 25% loss in one day. Wonder if he tried to prevent it :P

No idea where I'm going with this, just thought I should crunch some numbers and have a ramble. Thoughts?

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Ausies are talking about a takeover at 5c, possibly up to 15c, where do they get that from ?

It would have been pointless exercise to ask for more capital at 2.2c and then provide bad news as come 22/9 they would get zero capital.
If they were doing something dodgy they would have put the new capital purchase higher than or close to current price on the day.

Todays announcement shouldn't have made a difference to share price as it wasn't bad news, it was just them wanting more funds now to ramp production up, and to get more funds in 2022 as well, but I think it was badly done.

It may however be the only way for them, at the time, to get the funds they need, to strongly get underway and start getting that gold out of the mine.
Look at that list of things they are wanting the capital for, and I remind you again, the health and safety and environmental concerns - that only NZ pencil pushing zealots create - will have cost them more than they thought to overcome.

That 5.5c option is a marker for future price of where they think SP should be as a minimum.

They may have had issues releasing news and pumping up the share price and then doing the capital raising

HumptyDumpty
28-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Ausies are talking about a takeover at 5c, possibly up to 15c, where do they get that from ?

It would have been pointless exercise to ask for more capital at 2.2c and then provide bad news as come 22/9 they would get zero capital.
If they were doing something dodgy they would have put the new capital purchase higher than or close to current price on the day.

Todays announcement shouldn't have made a difference to share price as it wasn't bad news, it was just them wanting more funds now to ramp production up, and to get more funds in 2022 as well, but I think it was badly done.

It may however be the only way for them, at the time, to get the funds they need, to strongly get underway and start getting that gold out of the mine.
Look at that list of things they are wanting the capital for, and I remind you again, the health and safety and environmental concerns - that only NZ pencil pushing zealots create - will have cost them more than they thought to overcome.

That 5.5c option is a marker for future price of where they think SP should be as a minimum.

They may have had issues releasing news and pumping up the share price and then doing the capital raising

Think you're spot on here personally.

Ace
28-08-2017, 09:12 PM

I somewhat agree with this sentiment, it would shine negatively on management if bonanza news was anything else but positive or if the SPP was performed after positive news. One thing for certain is management has a lot of questions to answer, particularly after implying they had enough funds, failing to meet self imposed deadlines - and then managing to flip the script and offering an SPP - to what seems in my opinion, out of the blue. In addition, they moved shares from trusts to individuals.

The list of what they want the capital for is great and all, although surely as a NZX and ASX listed company they would have had some foresight that they would require more capital far ahead of time - however their reports and releases implied otherwise.

Re: shareprice, of course it would make a difference - fundamentally nothing has changed, although it accounts for the fact that there will be some dilution in the future, with shares entering the market less than the current SP at the time. After the announcement, it is a fair decision to sell your stock (up to $15k worth) for the higher price and buy back in with the offer.

We share the same sentiment and I strongly agree that it was badly done. Ultimately, only time will tell if management are adhering to good faith and their fiduciary duties.

Baa_Baa
28-08-2017, 09:24 PM
You noobs (with some respect) can rationalise it any way you want but the game of 'shafting the bunnies' is to pump the prospects, then raise the capital. NTL are experts, they've been at it for donkey's years. None of you saw this SPP coming did you? None of you saw the smart money ride the SP to .03 and sell into strength, did you? How many took profits last week and today? Plenty. Don't believe everything you see or read on this or Hotcopper, both are controlled by much smarter and more experienced traders than you noobs have any idea about, yet. The one you idolise, she is oh so much smarter and more experienced than most of you, maybe all of you? She'll have your wallet and laugh at you later. She and they will ride your back and your wallet on every uptick and down tick with no remorse. Just saying, this isn't and has never been a share for the intrepid adventurer with a few $ to make them rich. It is, has been, and remains a stock for the shrewd calculating experienced trader who will undoubtably end up with your money in their pockets. It happens all the time, just not very often here on the NZX. But this is one of those times. Caveat emptor. Flame that, and prove you're a noob, or suck it up and learn. Just saying.

Snow Leopard
28-08-2017, 09:56 PM
You noobs (with some respect) can rationalise it any way you want but the game of 'shafting the bunnies' is to pump the prospects, then raise the capital. NTL are experts, they've been at it for donkey's years. None of you saw this SPP coming did you? None of you saw the smart money ride the SP to .03 and sell into strength, did you? How many took profits last week and today? Plenty. Don't believe everything you see or read on this or Hotcopper, both are controlled by much smarter and more experienced traders than you noobs have any idea about, yet. The one you idolise, she is oh so much smarter and more experienced than most of you, maybe all of you? She'll have your wallet and laugh at you later. She and they will ride your back and your wallet on every uptick and down tick with no remorse. Just saying, this isn't and has never been a share for the intrepid adventurer with a few $ to make them rich. It is, has been, and remains a stock for the shrewd calculating experienced trader who will undoubtably end up with your money in their pockets. It happens all the time, just not very often here on the NZX. But this is one of those times. Caveat emptor. Flame that, and prove you're a noob, or suck it up and learn. Just saying.

:scared: Whatever it is that you have in the evening, you should really give it up, BB.

Best Wishes
http://www.totalwine.com/media/sys_master/twmmedia/hc7/hbe/8814363934750.png

Joshuatree
28-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Cap Raising JT? Fully funded until 2020. Bulk Sampling kicking in this year will only add to the cashflow...Oh and the options which are worth another 2+million to the company are well in the money at this point.
You were right earlier...you really haven't been following NTL have you?

yeah right, tui:eek2:

silverblizzard888
28-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Overall todays announcement was a surprise that rattled the market and all who have been interested in the stock. Especially when you have the word of management saying they are funded all the way to 2020.

Was it bad timing? Yes incredibly bad timing because we are still waiting on the rest of the upgrades to come in, so to pop that in without giving us the rest of the credible information is terrible, if we are expecting the upgrade in the next couple of days then then give us the upgrade first and then explain to the market that you want to expand the initial plans and that you want to fund it by doing a capital raising, thats how it should be done. Not underhand surprises that has one part of the market annoyed and the other half too optimistic and in denial how badly timed it was, rather than a plan to give shareholders a hand in the cookie jar.

This is probably how it will play out:
-We will get the upgrade for Bonzana this week, it will be good as the market expects.
-Shareholders will be pleased, many will partake in SPP
-In the meantime share price will hover around mid-2s
-November upgrade will be released, share price will get moving again and by end of the year mid-3s
- bulk sampling will begin in new year and share price will continue to hold in mid-3s for most of next year

Fatboyj
29-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Will be more than happy if it plays out that way. Do you hold shares silver?

silverblizzard888
29-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Will be more than happy if it plays out that way. Do you hold shares silver?

Yes I hold, though given I now have a 'opportunity' to buy more shares at 2.2 cents in the SPP I have sold some of my shares today to hedge my risk. Given the upgrade should be out soon I would like to check that out and then decided if its the best option for expected return. Cash and certainty are two things shareholders value most in a company, I guess if we can't have certain then at least NTL will be very well cashed up if the upgrade can influence many to subscribe under the SPP. If they can get 15 million plus then in my opinion it changes the whole set up and fundamentals of the company to be more valuable going forward.

Fatboyj
29-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Thanks for that, I like your positive post.

With raising funds, what happened to Wang Wenyins interest in NTL. Surely he could just sneeze this out to cover the funding. Has he walked away knowing its not worth the investment?

This article is what im on about http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/79503422/chinese-conglomerate-amer-international-in-talks-with-tiny-kiwi-miner-new-talisman

silverblizzard888
29-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Thanks for that, I like your positive post.

With raising funds, what happened to Wang Wenyins interest in NTL. Surely he could just sneeze this out to cover the funding. Has he walked away knowing its not worth the investment?

This article is what im on about http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/79503422/chinese-conglomerate-amer-international-in-talks-with-tiny-kiwi-miner-new-talisman

Its hard to know the exact reasons, but aside from it possibly not being a good investment for him since its small and return might not be as good for the time needed to focus on their investment, they might also want very good terms that undervalue the company, while you can go to shareholders who usually aren't as picky as sophisticated investors.

Brain
29-08-2017, 05:24 AM
After much thought I now consider all of this to be very positive. In the past there has been a great deal of criticism of NTLs predecessor Heritage Gold for not doing anything. This mine has sat idle for a very long time and now it is clear that the NTL boys want to get stuck into this boots and all. They want to hit the ground running and take out 20000 cubic meters /year which is about 50000 tonnes/annum. They also want to concentrate the ore underground so that they maximise the ore grade of the 50000 tonnes they remove.

I am certain that there will be some very positive announcements to follow this.

I am also sure that Mathew Hill has his eye on becoming exceptionally wealthy and the best way to do this is to pull out as much gold out of the mine as possible in the shortest time.

If all the shares in the offer are taken up then clearly the top 20 shareholders and possibly down to the top 50 will have their shareholdings diluted considerably.

I hope he is successful as the flow on effect is that myself and many other shareholders will also make more than a few shekels .

Dammit we all deserve this :)

Brain

Blue Horseshoe
29-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Spot on Brain, not to mention the good price keeps going on up, over $1300.00 us overnight.

Spot gold 1311.00 us/oz

Bluemanarc
29-08-2017, 08:31 AM
yeah right, tui:eek2:

I was impressed when they said fully funded to 2020.
But this new amount of funds, which they are letting existing shareholders evenly partake, is to ramp up production in a completely new bulk manner to maximise the gold they can get out of the mine.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they saw something spectacular in the mine.

If it was drilled and hollowed out as you say in an earlier post JT they would stick to previous plans and dig around a little and take what offerings their were.

Lets see what is announced in next few weeks or months before bringing out the Tui.

Fatboyj
29-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Gold price can go up and up and up. We need the gold from the mine to be out and out and out.

And yes sb I can see from wangs point of view it is small fry, but its good he looked into it. Who knows his ears could prick up again with a good announcement.

t.rexjr
29-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Is there not ample funding in the ground?

Brain
29-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Yeah there is but they can do bulk sampling at 50000 tonnes per year for two years so it would make sense to maximise that opportunity.

jonu
29-08-2017, 09:21 AM
In response to JoshuaTree, I had discounted the possibility of a cap raising knowing they were fully funded for the declared bulk sampling. As I said yesterday, short term this is frustrating, but long term It is positive for 2 main reasons.

1. The extra funds are for a ramp up in production volume and timing.

2. It rewards only existing shareholders from 25th August.

The people who bought 15k worth @ 0.5, myself included have done all right out of that. This will be seen the same way down the track. For relatively large holders participation in this is hardly worth it and is a dilution to boot, but it does reward the new holders from the last 6 weeks or so.

I'm assuming they are anticipating the Bonanza announcement, which is surely due before the SPP applications expire,to give the SP a very positive boost which will make the SPP far more attractive.

meltical
29-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Bottom line is there is gold in the ground and they want it out with speed

If they do the spp after bonanza announcement share price goes up gains interest from overseas, oz and nz investors sell some parcels to offshore investors who can't participate in the spp = less money coming in.

They do it before bonanza announcement there is less offshore investors and full participation from nz an oz investors if bonanza is good (of course it is)
people are reading into it to much, you can speculate all you want but quite often the answer is simple

food for thought

plus who wouldn't want to cash in and get the gold out at this price, I know if I had a gold mine I would be working around the clock.

steveb
29-08-2017, 09:49 AM
has anyone factored in the funds from the nov rights.What will the company use this income for,if as expected they are taken up?

Caesius
29-08-2017, 09:49 AM
In response to JoshuaTree, I had discounted the possibility of a cap raising knowing they were fully funded for the declared bulk sampling. As I said yesterday, short term this is frustrating, but long term It is positive for 2 main reasons.

1. The extra funds are for a ramp up in production volume and timing.

2. It rewards only existing shareholders from 25th August.

The people who bought 15k worth @ 0.5, myself included have done all right out of that. This will be seen the same way down the track. For relatively large holders participation in this is hardly worth it and is a dilution to boot, but it does reward the new holders from the last 6 weeks or so.

I'm assuming they are anticipating the Bonanza announcement, which is surely due before the SPP applications expire,to give the SP a very positive boost which will make the SPP far more attractive.

This is a valid counter-argument, but I have issues, primarily, management don't seem to be reliable with what they say.

1. Fully-funded until 2020. Nope, change in plans.
2. Results released in a week. Nope. Delay.
3. Results released in another 2 weeks. Nope. SPP instead.

And that's just what I've seen in the short time I've been watching.

t.rexjr
29-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Sounds all very short term. Possibility that the quantities aren't there and their intent is to extract as much as possible during bulk sampling and walk away...

Clints
29-08-2017, 10:01 AM
It's going to be a quiet day on the SP front

meltical
29-08-2017, 10:02 AM
1. The original plans are fully funded until 2020. Read the announcement and understand what the new money is for.
2. Reports are not always released on time, there can be delays especially in the scientific world where things are more complex than understanding how to tie your shoelaces.
3. Read 1 and 2

jonu
29-08-2017, 10:21 AM
This is a valid counter-argument, but I have issues, primarily, management don't seem to be reliable with what they say.

I'm not entirely pleased either. However the funding they are seeking is for new works, and they did mention they were exploring their options to widen the scope previously. The positive way to look at it is they reckon it is worth speeding things up

Ace
29-08-2017, 10:47 AM
1. The original plans are fully funded until 2020. Read the announcement and understand what the new money is for.
2. Reports are not always released on time, there can be delays especially in the scientific world where things are more complex than understanding how to tie your shoelaces.
3. Read 1 and 2

You're right in what you said, although it doesn't diminish the fact that management of a publicly trading company with decades of supposed combined experience under their belts cannot account for these variations or calculating the time required in setting their deadlines for what would seem to be standard in the industry - that they are constantly behind on them, surely they'd have some foresight after the first, second or even third setback. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Original plans are funded till 2020, and as Jonu has mentioned they suggested they would explore other options in their reports - although that being said, again - surely a company tackling a project of this scale would have some foresight of what is required, or what may be required - if the old timers can account for such variations and changes to plan with cumbersome communication and equipment, surely a company in 2017 should be able to do the same? Again, the way management handles affairs with shareholders reflects negatively on them - no matter the intent behind their actions.

Leftfield
29-08-2017, 10:48 AM

Agree I'm not impressed. NTL need to release more info' before I would be participating in the current cap raise (even tho' my av holding cost less than 2)

Crow
29-08-2017, 10:51 AM
You're right in what you said, although it doesn't diminish the fact that management of a publicly trading company with decades of supposed combined experience under their belts cannot account for these variations or calculating the time required in setting their deadlines for what would seem to be standard in the industry - that they are constantly behind on them, surely they'd have some foresight after the first, second or even third setback. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Original plans are funded till 2020, and as Jonu has mentioned they suggested they would explore other options in their reports - although that being said, again - surely a company tackling a project of this scale would have some foresight of what is required, or what may be required - if the old timers can account for such variations and changes to plan with cumbersome communication and equipment, surely a company in 2017 should be able to do the same? Again, the way management handles affairs with shareholders reflects negatively on them - no matter the intent behind their actions.

Very well said, thank you!!:t_up:

Landyman
29-08-2017, 11:06 AM
The whole thing is odd to me:
1. Why limit the amount of people who can invest to those who were holders last week. This limits the funds the NTL can raise for their "new" plan. With the 30% limit (of new issue) available to issue, then (with glass half full), NTL must be confident that they will get fully subscribed
2. Why allow dilution? Surely the big boss doesn't want to lose out. Rights issue instead. Weird

If I was a pessimist (also known as a long term, HGD/NTL holder), then we wont see the updated info until after 22 Sept, such that the money is in the door before a bad announcement is made, with the excuse that "peer review has taken longer than expected"
If I was an optimist, then NTL have been kind to current shareholders, and we are all going to be rich!

Based on current info and expectation, I do expect to be taken up the $15k.

Caesius
29-08-2017, 11:12 AM
The whole thing is odd to me:
1. Why limit the amount of people who can invest to those who were holders last week. This limits the funds the NTL can raise for their "new" plan. With the 30% limit (of new issue) available to issue, then (with glass half full), NTL must be confident that they will get fully subscribed
2. Why allow dilution? Surely the big boss doesn't want to lose out. Rights issue instead. Weird

If I was a pessimist (also known as a long term, HGD/NTL holder), then we wont see the updated info until after 22 Sept, such that the money is in the door before a bad announcement is made, with the excuse that "peer review has taken longer than expected"
If I was an optimist, then NTL have been kind to current shareholders, and we are all going to be rich!

Based on current info and expectation, I do expect to be taken up the $15k.

Yeah would be surprised to see results before that date too. I think people need to take a hard look at the company's OWN confidence levels with 5.5 cps options IN FOUR YEARS. The gold rush mania I'm seeing here and on HC needs damping.

I'll repeat: 5.5 cps in four years. If this was going to be the mountain containing more gold than the world's current reserves combined like some people seem to be hoping, they would surely price the options higher.

meltical
29-08-2017, 12:19 PM

Yes fair point, however epithermal gold vein deposits are complex with respect to gold grades and the amount of the resource as they are highly variable. They can produce some of the highest gold grades and hence why new talisman have high grades. Therefore when peer reviewing the report one can not just skim over it and tick some boxes and agree. It has to be thorough, especially when you are playing with peoples money. I don't want to chuck money at a report, then a year later have them tell me its incorrect and the grades we reported are not there. This is why I am willing to wait.
Patience is a virtue

The complexity of epithermal gold deposits leads to technical mining challenges and processing strategies and I presume this is why the old timers didn't extract all the gold and there is still gold there.

Kay
29-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Yeah would be surprised to see results before that date too. I think people need to take a hard look at the company's OWN confidence levels with 5.5 cps options IN FOUR YEARS. The gold rush mania I'm seeing here and on HC needs damping.

I'll repeat: 5.5 cps in four years. If this was going to be the mountain containing more gold than the world's current reserves combined like some people seem to be hoping, they would surely price the options higher.

I don't see how the option price is NTL's valuation of the company in September 2022.

"One Option exercisable for NZD 5.5 cents by 30 September 2022"...that to me suggests the options can be exercised at any time rather than only on the expiry date?

Assuming 20% of the available 30% (of existing) shares are taken up, the options would only represent about 3% of the total issue at the point in time that they are all exercised.

I see the options as a cheeky bonus...

I am also quite interested by this statement in the Q&A section of the offer document:

"To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form"

So 100,000T/annum effectively becomes 400,000T? (mined)

Bluemanarc
29-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Yep Kay I think they realise now that there is more gold than what they are allowed to take out, so they have found a smart way of maximising this.
If so, that is very powerful and "Potentially" make the share worth 5 TIMES AS MUCH

5 TIMES !!!

steveb
29-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Yep Kay I think they realise now that there is more gold than what they are allowed to take out, so they have found a smart way of maximising this.
If so, that is very powerful and "Potentially" make the share worth 5 TIMES AS MUCH

5 TIMES !!!

Love it lets just hope 5 times as many of the long haired sandal brigade don't show up as well

digger
29-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Took my time to respond to this sudden SPP. It was a bolt form the blue for me . Totally unexpected as I did believe we were fully funded to 2022 or at least 2020. A immediate positive out of this SPP is that NTL does not leak like a sieve ,as I was talking to M HILL just the other week and there was not the slightest hint that something unexpected was on the horizon.

There are many issues I would comment here but am finding it hard to know where to start.Perhaps will start at the end and say the AGM will be very interesting and I hope you all will come with written questions.It is at the AGM where I believe the dust will settle. Lets hope it is in Waihi or Morrinsville or Hamilton but not Auckland,where it is toooo hard to get in and out of.
I love the bit where NTL will concentrate the orr and even ship it out of the country for processing. That was on my mind even before this sudden bolt from the blue [SPP}
As i have said before further results should be arranged so the politicans are not in a position to make capital out of it. So happy to wait until mid sept or a bit later.
More later Wife needs help>

Brain
29-08-2017, 03:57 PM
According to NZX the AGM is at the Pullman hotel in Auckland 10am on the 20/9/17.
Odd though because I don't think the company has advised us yet.

Bluemanarc
29-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Not many shares for sale from 2.4 to 2.8 so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets up from 2.4 now to 2.7 relatively soon.
The dip and over reaction to a rather bland announcement is over, I would get in now if you were thinking of buying at that range.

I have got $18,000 of shares at 2.2 and 2.3 and I don't think you will see that again.
Just my personal opinion of course.

AGN 20/9 before 22/9 last date to get your 15k shares at 2.2c is good news as far as I am concerned.
Should be enough info their to show whether or not you want to take up more shares.

They may have this capital raising in the planning for a while and I did get the impression they were a bit shocked the SP had gone over 2c and up to 3c

Snow Leopard
29-08-2017, 04:17 PM
According to NZX the AGM is at the Pullman hotel in Auckland 10am on the 20/9/17.
Odd though because I don't think the company has advised us yet.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/263887.pdf

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Fatboyj
29-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Anyone filled the application form and apply for the full $15k?

I'm waiting till the last week, whats everyone else doing?

HumptyDumpty
29-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Waiting for the next resource upgrade announcement personally. I think that'll be out before SPP cutoff and 2.2c will seem like a great exclusive deal by then if Bonanza is "spectacular"

Clints
29-08-2017, 06:00 PM
I am going to wait as well. Hopefully the announcement is out before the cutoff and we are not expected to go into blind.

Yoda
29-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Wow. What happened to the market today. ntl seemed to be one of the few that didn't go down. I woke up in the UK this morning to see everything in red

Fatboyj
29-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Kju fired a missile over Japan. The Japanese let of the sirens and hid. The markets spooked maybe because of this maybe.

Clints
29-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Gold prices sure aren't spooked. Sticking it's head up nice and high

jonu
29-08-2017, 10:16 PM
A fire tonight at the Pullman Hotel in Auckland, which is the venue for the AGM. Little in the way of details available yet.

Clints
29-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Gold doesn't burn baby!

Paint it Black
29-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Took my time to respond to this sudden SPP. It was a bolt form the blue for me . Totally unexpected as I did believe we were fully funded to 2022 or at least 2020. A immediate positive out of this SPP is that NTL does not leak like a sieve ,as I was talking to M HILL just the other week and there was not the slightest hint that something unexpected was on the horizon.

There are many issues I would comment here but am finding it hard to know where to start.Perhaps will start at the end and say the AGM will be very interesting and I hope you all will come with written questions.It is at the AGM where I believe the dust will settle. Lets hope it is in Waihi or Morrinsville or Hamilton but not Auckland,where it is toooo hard to get in and out of.
I love the bit where NTL will concentrate the orr and even ship it out of the country for processing. That was on my mind even before this sudden bolt from the blue [SPP}
As i have said before further results should be arranged so the politicans are not in a position to make capital out of it. So happy to wait until mid sept or a bit later.
More later Wife needs help>

I was also pretty amazed with SPP announcement - last thing I expected given the advice we were fully funded for several years then the revenue would take up the reins. But like you Digger I'm happy to wait with reasonable confidence management know where they need to go to maximise the 'bulk sampling' consent conditions and also better future proof the operation with additional on site concentration and to explore alternative access (at the end of the statement). Matt Hill would not be now losing up to $1million on yesterday's trading without being very confident the strategy will reap big rewards further down the track. It will be a good AGM at the Pullman - hopefully the concierge will be ready for the protesters!

Brain
30-08-2017, 07:42 AM
The Grand Millenium Hotel might have been a better venue because it is directly opposite the Police Station.

see weed
30-08-2017, 10:07 AM
What would happen if sp dropped below 0.022c? Would they drop the spp to a lower price?

ddrone
30-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Has anyone thought to email MHILL and request that they update the market on the status of Talisman? Just a thought.

Clints
30-08-2017, 10:34 AM
I am pretty confident they will have a plan on this release. Not sure any one of us will make much difference to their timeline. My thought it release the SPP which brings the price back, then release the upgrade that takes the price back up (echoed a number of times on this forum already) a bit of pain followed by a bit of euphoria.

Landyman
30-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Has anyone thought to email MHILL and request that they update the market on the status of Talisman? Just a thought.

You will get there standard response, "it will be released to the market at an appropriate time". Have to admit, it is nice that Hill (or his secretary) does respond, just you wont ever get anything out of them.

see weed
30-08-2017, 11:47 AM
What would happen if sp dropped below 0.022c? Would they drop the spp to a lower price?
If it dumps to 2c, then won't need a spp? Any thoughts?

Fatboyj
30-08-2017, 12:06 PM
You will get there standard response, "it will be released to the market at an appropriate time". Have to admit, it is nice that Hill (or his secretary) does respond, just you wont ever get anything out of them.

Any good looking blokes here take a bunch of flowers to Hills secretary and smooooch some info out of the gal eh?

I'd do it but i'm ugly.

Landyman
30-08-2017, 12:22 PM
If it dumps to 2c, then won't need a spp? Any thoughts?

If market goes 2c, then better to buy on market than take up the SPP - that's assuming you think NTL has a bright, or should I say golden), future.

You have to think that NTL management will have thought of this. If SP drops too low, no one will participate in the SPP, and therefore NTL will not get any money. That's why Im confident (or wishful) that there will be a good announcement between now and 22 Sep - NTL want your cash!!

Landyman
30-08-2017, 02:59 PM
And in Fake News for today.....

It was revealed today, that NTL boss Matthew Hill is in fact world famous author Dan Brown.
Hill was heard to comment that "....Im sick and tired of writing thriller/conspiracy fiction, its time for the real deal, non-fiction. Im planning to keep everyone guessing, say one thing, do another. Create uncertainty, leave people guessing, give them a thrill, then bring them crashing down to earth"

Sales of NTL latest SPP are nil thus far, with no shareholders believing the 22 September deadline. One shareholder went on record to say, "...yeah, nah, its all going to happen in 2 weeks, just we don't know when the 2 weeks commences, 22 September, nah mate, that's not real".

digger
30-08-2017, 05:08 PM

An SPP or cash issue has the effect of offering a lot of new shares at a fixed price. This fixed price puts both a floor and a ceiling on the SP until after the close of the offering.So for the next few weeks the SP will sit about where it is now. It will then likely move higher when positive info comes to light and especially when the SPP is behind us.
So I do not expect any significant number to sell below present price.

Clints
30-08-2017, 05:10 PM
An SPP or cash issue has the effect of offering a lot of new shares at a fixed price. This fixed price puts both a floor and a ceiling on the SP until after the close of the offering.So for the next few weeks the SP will sit about where it is now. It will then likely move higher when positive info comes to light and especially when the SPP is behind us.
So I do not expect any significant number to sell below present price.

And if Bonanza is released and it's a whopper?

Fatboyj
30-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Is there anything we can do, as shareholders, to get Mr Hill and NTL to release the figures?
My f5 key is worn out and my left index finger a bloody rancid maggot infested stub.

Faker
30-08-2017, 05:25 PM
NTL / Announcements
Quotation Notice - New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd Options5:06pm, 30 Aug 2017 | OFFERQUOTATION NOTICE: NZX MAIN BOARD
NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES LIMITED OPTIONS - NTLOB

Company: New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NTL)
Security Code: NTLOB
ISIN: NZNTLE0003S1
Details of Security: Options
Offer Basis: One Option will be issued for every five share issued under the New Talisman Gold Mines Limited Share Purchase Plan (SPP).
Exercise Price: 0.055
Exercise Period: Options can be exercised at any time from the issue date of the options until 7.00pm (NZT) on 30 September 2022
Conversion Ratio: One new ordinary share for each option
Ranking on Exercise: Pari passu with ordinary shares
Share Registrar: Computershare Investor Services Limited (RMLT)
Settlement Status: NZCDC settlement system
Option Expiry Date: 7.00pm (NZT) on 30 September 2022
Issue/Allotment Date: Friday, 29 September 2017
Effective Quotation Date: Monday, 2 October 2017
Mark Peterson
Chief Executive Officer
NZX Limited

From this I believe I can exercise the conversion of options to ordinary shares at a specified ration if the SP hits 0.055. Can anyone here please tell me how one could exercise this? Is it done in the market?

digger
30-08-2017, 05:38 PM
And in Fake News for today.....

The real news is that this weekend the anti-miners are expecting hundreds to show up for a demonstration. The fake news is that they can claim all sorts of things that NTL is doing to the environment, nearly all of which will not stand up to scrutiny.
Here are a few quick facts which will not be discussed at this demonstration.Firstly NTL uses only about two acres of the national park. A farmer lost his case about 30 years ago when he tried to claim he owned the land below a meter. All land below a meter is owned by the govt including land under national parks. So NTL is doing no more damage to this area than many of the settlers in the surrounding area. That will not be discussed.
The demonstrators say this area is beautiful and should be maintained.I agree as does all the NTL holders I have dealt with. A lot of the beauty [windows] was created by past miners.
None of the demonstrators will consider or discuss the damaging effect they will have on the environment and how it compares with NTL.
Nor will any consideration be given to the fact that the most important thing about NZ is our legal structure for handling disputes. If anti miners can ride rough shod over that and get away with it then we are taking NZ down the path of so many other lawless countries done of which then would want to live in.

Perhaps we need to form a pro mining group to get the other side of the story into the press.

Ace
30-08-2017, 05:56 PM
The real news is that this weekend the anti-miners are expecting hundreds to show up for a demonstration. The fake news is that they can claim all sorts of things that NTL is doing to the environment, nearly all of which will not stand up to scrutiny.
Here are a few quick facts which will not be discussed at this demonstration.Firstly NTL uses only about two acres of the national park. A farmer lost his case about 30 years ago when he tried to claim he owned the land below a meter. All land below a meter is owned by the govt including land under national parks. So NTL is doing no more damage to this area than many of the settlers in the surrounding area. That will not be discussed.
The demonstrators say this area is beautiful and should be maintained.I agree as does all the NTL holders I have dealt with. A lot of the beauty [windows] was created by past miners.
None of the demonstrators will consider or discuss the damaging effect they will have on the environment and how it compares with NTL.
Nor will any consideration be given to the fact that the most important thing about NZ is our legal structure for handling disputes. If anti miners can ride rough shod over that and get away with it then we are taking NZ down the path of so many other lawless countries done of which then would want to live in.

Perhaps we need to form a pro mining group to get the other side of the story into the press.

That sounds like a great idea, lets call it Prospect Karangahake!

Landyman
30-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I say we go all KJU on them, and launch a missile (or maybe small fireworks) over their protest

digger
30-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Another thing to consider is that the country probably needs about another 20 NTL's to pay for some of the election promises being made. Greenies seem to think we can just lie our way to prosperity.

Bluemanarc
31-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Waiting waiting...

Everyone is waiting

To hear about Bonanza and total summary of gold reserves

They must have gone out to get a bigger calculator

Fatboyj
01-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Now this is what you call a slow trading day.

ecent Trades

Price
Volume
Time
Cond

12:09

12:09

11:51

11:51

When are the beatniks holding their rally?

Caesius
01-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Labour looking more likely to get into power? Could be game over for NTL if so. Or at least a very long set back.

Thoughts?

cammo
01-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Unlikely to be able to legislate retrospectively on that. That's what we have permits for.

Brain
01-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Labour looking more likely to get into power? Could be game over for NTL if so. Or at least a very long set back.

Thoughts?
Caesius I think you must be a glass half empty kind of person. Optimists and blondes have more fun

misterx
01-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Trading halt.. wonder if there's going to be any news today

Caesius
01-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Caesius I think you must be a glass half empty kind of person. Optimists and blondes have more fun

I'm neither. Just a little wary of politicians jumping on a cause. Hasn't Labour confirmed they'd try to reclassify as Sch 4?

ddrone
01-09-2017, 12:56 PM
HALT.

NZX Regulation ("NZXR") advises that it has placed a trading halt on New
Talisman Gold Mines Limited equity securities ("NTL" & "NTLOA").

Trading has been halted pending the results of a significant resource update
for the Maiden JORC 2012 Resource at Bonanza Talisman Deeps which is
anticipated to materially increase NTL's overall resources.

The halt will remain in place until the resource upgrade is released, which
is anticipated to be released by no later than market opening of the ASX on
Tuesday 5 September 2017.

steveb
01-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Besides with Trans Tasman Resources smashing up the seabed in south taranaki, the greens and labour will have a much more news worthy company to go after.

jonu
01-09-2017, 12:59 PM
HALT.

NZX Regulation ("NZXR") advises that it has placed a trading halt on New
Talisman Gold Mines Limited equity securities ("NTL" & "NTLOA").

Trading has been halted pending the results of a significant resource update
for the Maiden JORC 2012 Resource at Bonanza Talisman Deeps which is
anticipated to materially increase NTL's overall resources.

The halt will remain in place until the resource upgrade is released, which
is anticipated to be released by no later than market opening of the ASX on
Tuesday 5 September 2017.

We'll know by Tuesday if not sooner.

Caesius
01-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Besides with Trans Tasman Resources smashing up the seabed in south taranaki, the greens and labour will have a much more news worthy company to go after.

That may be the saving grace if attention is turned toward this industy sector

Fatboyj
01-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Wow going to be a long weekend. Is it normal to have a hold for this length of time?

jonu
01-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Wow going to be a long weekend. Is it normal to have a hold for this length of time?

Same as they did for Dubbo. More common on the ASX

steveb
01-09-2017, 01:18 PM
pity they didn't put a trading halt on when they announced the SPP.I got caught buying some options at .01,still made up for with some more at .004 and .005 so can't complain.

ddrone
01-09-2017, 01:27 PM
pity they didn't put a trading halt on when they announced the SPP.I got caught buying some options at .01,still made up for with some more at .004 and .005 so can't complain.

I don't see how a halt would've helped, the news is the news.

digger
01-09-2017, 01:51 PM
We had two kids then a long 11 year gap and then had another daughter. This youngest daughter went to Morrinsville school with J.Arden,. Am here trying to show how young she is for this level of responsibility,not how old I am.
Hard to say how Labour will turn out.There might well decide they need the money and if so just say well national did that [set up NTL] and there is nothing we can do.
I had hoped the next results would be a little later to not draw attention to ourselves.

Bluemanarc
01-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Waiting waiting...

Everyone is waiting

To hear about Bonanza and total summary of gold reserves

They must have gone out to get a bigger calculator

BABOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!

Key words from the release are:

significant resource update

materially increase NTL's overall resources

Bluemanarc
01-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Buy now's already at 2.7

I guess I will have to cancel my last buy now that I had hanging around at 2.2

Still I got a lot of shares at 2.3 so I am happy

Leftfield
01-09-2017, 02:34 PM
All going to plan. Got my SPP docs in the mail today. Now ready and waiting the release next week. Exciting times for holders.

Fatboyj
01-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Same here got the docs in the letter box. Raining hard here in Chch the paperworks all wet, leafed through the cheap looking a3 stapled together by hills secretary document briefly. Good to have a hard copy sitting on my desk and looking forward to next week.

At this point earmarking $15k to be ready and available if needed. Fingers crossed, this could be a valuable document.

And impressed they offered the same amount to all shareholders, not on a quota basis.

Clints
01-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Silly question time - on ANZ Securities, the current BUY is 3c but the current SELL is 2.4 is this because there is a halt? What happens in a situation like this when the halt lifts?

stoploss
01-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Silly question time - on ANZ Securities, the current BUY is 3c but the current SELL is 2.4 is this because there is a halt? What happens in a situation like this when the halt lifts?
Hi Clints , it is just like in the morning for the open and the close every evening . There is a "levelling that happens . Basically it will trade where the most volume can be traded . So say the buy @ 3c is for 4 mio shares , and the sales at 2.4, 2.5,2.6,2.7,2.8,2.9 & 3 add up to 2.8 mio shares the opening would be 3 cents and the market would be left 3/3.1 1.2 mio on the bid . Hope this makes sense , but if you have time maybe watch the open for some of the more liquid stocks ( in the depth option ) .
Cheers

S/L

Number8
01-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Long time reader short time holder.

Question: I am a small time holder of Ntl ( 1 month) so I will no doubt be getting the spp in the mail soon. I don't have $15000 sitting around so if I sell ALL my current shares for a price over 2.2c CAN I STILL BUY BACK IN THE S&P AT 2.2 EVEN THOUGH OF SOLD OUT EVERY LAST SHARE. ??

Thank you for your guidance.

Clints
01-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Hey N8 - If you were a holder as of 25th August (even if you sold on 26th) then from my understanding you are eligible for the SPP - guys please correct of I am wrong as I have had a few beers.

t.rexjr
01-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Long time reader short time holder.

Question: I am a small time holder of Ntl ( 1 month) so I will no doubt be getting the spp in the mail soon. I don't have $15000 sitting around so if I sell ALL my current shares for a price over 2.2c CAN I STILL BUY BACK IN THE S&P AT 2.2 EVEN THOUGH OF SOLD OUT EVERY LAST SHARE. ??

Thank you for your guidance.

Yip, record date was 25th August or something so if you held then your able to buy in SPP regardless of whether you still hold

Traditionally there will be scaling so applying for $15000 might only get you $5000 worth...

digger
01-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Hey N8 - If you were a holder as of 25th August (even if you sold on 26th) then from my understanding you are eligible for the SPP - guys please correct of I am wrong as I have had a few beers.

That is correct

Bluemanarc
01-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Some new buy orders at 3c already, so I can only see it going higher, depending on how good the news is.

I expect to be activating my 5.5c options by the end of the year according to what I have heard.

Fatboyj
01-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Another question from the short bus riders :)

If you sell all your shares and have no intention of getting the spp, but the price of the shares are 3c on Tuesday, can you sell your spp rights on?

digger
01-09-2017, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Fatboy

And impressed they offered the same amount to all shareholders, not on a quota basis.[/QUOTE]

That the new shares were not offered on a pro rata basis can at the first instance be seen as unfair,but it is cunning at the same time.One of the anti miners complaints is that NTL is held by just a few big holder so benifits few. This SPP is a big bonus to small holders and it is correspondlly a big bonus to NTL to have more shareholders that has skin on the table and a care for the outcome.

steveb
01-09-2017, 04:31 PM

If you sell all your shares and have no intention of getting the spp, but the price of the shares are 3c on Tuesday, can you sell your spp rights on?

sorry fatboy thats a no to that.After the shares are re-quoted on tuesday,I have a funny feeling you will be getting the chq book out for the full $15K

digger
01-09-2017, 04:31 PM

No they are not renounceable. Far better to take them up and stage them[sell at first opportunity]

t.rexjr
01-09-2017, 04:49 PM
That the new shares were not offered on a pro rata basis can at the first instance be seen as unfair,but it is cunning at the same time.One of the anti miners complaints is that NTL is held by just a few big holder so benifits few. This SPP is a big bonus to small holders and it is correspondlly a big bonus to NTL to have more shareholders that has skin on the table and a care for the outcome.

So is there definitely no scaling?

Leftfield
01-09-2017, 05:16 PM
So is there definitely no scaling?

No scaling as I understand it - happy to be corrected.

Fatboyj
01-09-2017, 06:14 PM
sorry fatboy thats a no to that.After the shares are re-quoted on tuesday,I have a funny feeling you will be getting the chq book out for the full $15K

Not disagreeing with you there.

Out to a byo dinner soon and have swapped the Hardys Merlot for a Barossa pepperjack.
Going to enjoy reading this thread and hotcopper over the next few days.
Have a good evening ya'll

patrick
01-09-2017, 09:36 PM
No scaling as I understand it - happy to be corrected.

No posting till u read the documents would save all time!

Fatboyj
02-09-2017, 09:26 AM
OK I woke up at 7 and one of the news stories on Coast FM was the beatniks are protesting to save a native frog on the Karangahake Mountain. This was one story of 5 and I thought, wth, this is getting coverage.

So I've found a news article here http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1708/S00577/karangahake-community-expects-large-turnout-for-rally.htm

And the protestors website here https://protectkarangahake.org.nz/. The website looks well designed and polished. This is their goal from the website.
To the Government of New Zealand, the local authorities and the CEO of New Talisman Gold Mines, Matthew Hill: As citizens of New Zealand, we stand with the local community in their struggle to protect the Karangahake Gorge. We call on you to cancel your mining plans that threaten this unique ecosystem, the local water supply and tourism, and we ask you to include the Coromandel Ecological District in the Schedule 4 list of protected areas. This national treasure belongs to every New Zealander and you must protect it.

Now if this all goes mainstream the greens and greenpeace are going to jump all over this, and our eco loving Jacinda will be on the side against the evil miners ripping up a sacred mountain.

Just a bit of tarnish on the news from yesterday. Any chance these guys could close NTL down?

Joshuatree
02-09-2017, 10:24 AM
At the moment NTL have a very small environmental footprint. If it stays like that with ore being treated /processed at Oceania or shipped oversea, fine. My guess is the protestors are concerned that that could change if NTL do actually find a lot more gold. They may want to expand ops and build their own plant etc. If they put a concentrator in the mine will it use water; where will the waste water go. Are the lower levels (which are below sea level) full of water, if so where would that be pumped to etc? Being on Conservation land does create more risk.

winner69
02-09-2017, 11:45 AM
JT - I assumed you'd be up there protesting today

Blue Horseshoe
02-09-2017, 12:32 PM
The protest rally has been rained out, they have changed the venue to the phone box out side the Waikino hall.

Bluemanarc
02-09-2017, 01:10 PM
The protest rally has been rained out, they have changed the venue to the phone box out side the Waikino hall.

Shame, all that marketing showing the people of NZ and Ausie that their is a huge amount of gold in those hills, would have created a massive demand to get in on the gold rush.

Fatboyj
02-09-2017, 01:35 PM
+ve spin, good one good one.

Xerof
02-09-2017, 03:08 PM
As well as the trading halt, a greater power has spoken - the gorge is closed until further notice due to a slip covering the entire road :eek2:

stones
02-09-2017, 03:15 PM
So my take on this offer is 2.2c per share at a minimum of $1000 = 45454 shares, 5.5c per share on the options. 1 for every 5 shares. With that in mind they must expecting something big coming out of that mountain. Maybe a way to tell us that all is good and going to get better. This maybe a rather simplistic view of affairs but to me a clear one.

gmatt
02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
So my take on this offer is 2.2c per share at a minimum of $1000 = 45454 shares, 5.5c per share on the options. 1 for every 5 shares. With that in mind they must expecting something big coming out of that mountain. Maybe a way to tell us that all is good and going to get better. This maybe a rather simplistic view of affairs but to me a clear one.

Agree with you ..... with upgrading of all resources to JORC 2012 by 2018 ..... and bulk sampling starting at the end of the year ...... there'll be a continual flow of good news over the next few months and I'd expect the SP to react accordingly :cool:

Fatboyj
02-09-2017, 04:03 PM
There's a good few mountains, hills, valleys etc in that region. What made someone go to that particular mountain and dig into it? Why is the Karangahake Mountain blessed with this beautiful stuff?

But more disturbingly when will the maoris claim tika te kereme over this sacred mountain. Why wouldn't they after reading the report on Tuesday?

Disc: I'm 1/128,000,000 maori.

HumptyDumpty
02-09-2017, 04:33 PM
I've read a Hauraki District Council document before that claimed local Iwi don't consider the mountain to be of cultural or historical significance (I'll try find the link...) It's hard to claim minerals are of cultural significance to Maori as they weren't a metal using or mining civilisation prior to European settlement... well, IMO anyway.

Fatboyj
02-09-2017, 05:08 PM
That's a bloody good point go to te papa and there wont be anything made of gold on display unless from another culture.

But there's always something to lay claim to eh? I wouldn't be surprised if a long dead relative was buried on the mountain and we have urupā in the headlines. Mr Hill best get his maori negotiating skills in order.

HumptyDumpty
02-09-2017, 07:25 PM
I couldn't find the HDC Iwi thing but it was something to do with the TMP. Meeting minutes or an application report or something.
I have unfortunately found a news article from 3/4 years ago saying local Iwi (= Maori community for any international readers) are strongly opposed to mining Karangahake (despite the lack of any cultural history on the mountain) so we may still see opposition from them in the future when things really get going. Watch this space?

Also interesting was that even when Labour was in power, they approved mining on conservation land 200 times!!! in 9 years. Some of the areas huge and some even in National Parks. Both governments have approved conservation land mining on a case by case, economic reward/environmental risk basis. We look pretty good in terms of that.

Only 0.4 hectares, mountain already tunneled , water pollution court case already thrown out and sh*t loads of gold!!

I think it would be a trickier situation if Labour/Green did extend Schedule 4 to the Southern base of the peninsula and we wanted make to move to actual mining in the future. The current government spin is that we're only "exploring" on land of low ecological importance. Which is true. I think I'm right that the current permits only go as far as bulk sampling.

Any other election thoughts?

Can't wait for Tuesday (Or earlier!!)

Disc: Holding lots. For AGES. Likely intention to take up most or all of SPP offer.

ddrone
02-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Fatboyj, if you're basing an argument on cultural bias you should consider choosing your words much more carefully on a public board rather than using inflammatory and frankly blatantly racist remarks.

As you were.

Fatboyj
02-09-2017, 10:30 PM
OK if I offended I apologise. But, its something that's possible. When the times right we can come back to this.

Brain
03-09-2017, 05:15 PM
OK if I offended I apologise. But, its something that's possible. When the times right we can come back to this.

Heres a sketch about being offended you might enjoy . It starts about 3' 42'' in

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiattqxoIjWAhVDlZQKHSWRApcQyCkIJzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfH MoDt3nSHs&usg=AFQjCNHcljT4s4dR6a_vNzOi4PLoNI1xgQ

Clints
03-09-2017, 05:30 PM
NK tests a nuke with the possibility of a thermonuclear hydrogen bomb. Gold will go through the roof this week. Shame is new found wealth may be short lived.

bullish
03-09-2017, 11:54 PM

Cunning? How so?

Sounds like something a major shareholder would say. Are you a major holder digger? If so you must have decked out your cave to be diamond encruted😃

i don't believe under nzx or maybe asx rules an spp can be offered pro rata and from
my understanding this wil be the first ever spp in nz EVER with an attaching option. Doesn't surprise me this Board has some serious investment banking clout and always has. If I'm correct this will be the second time little New Talisman has done a first in NZ. It was first same class equity offer ever from what I recall reading some time ago.

I think they even got an underwriting a few years back by cannacord at .7 just before stock went to 3.5 and options to 2.1 cents!!! 2013 just after PFS. Can't recall a time that ANY junior got the likes of cannacord.

Looks like the sad and sorry protestors were left soggy. I thought god hated nimbys now I'm certain 😂 I like how they showed the 2014 protest pictures instead. The spin tomorrow should be funny from hippies

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 12:23 AM
NK tests a nuke with the possibility of a thermonuclear hydrogen bomb. Gold will go through the roof this week. Shame is new found wealth may be short lived.

Ha underground testing KJU should just come over to Mt Karangahake and test blast the gold out. 2 birds with 1 stone.

Its going to be a fun week this.

Yoda
04-09-2017, 08:51 AM
If the offer is only open to current holders, how does it increase, to have more shareholders ? Or am i mistaken ... The number of holders will be the same. Right ? I see it like a dividend , giving a good offer to those who have stuck with the mine, even though the price will rise this week hopefully ....... Happy i sold a few at 2.7 to buy back the offer at 2.2

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 09:59 AM
https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/gold-fever-subsides-slightly-rights-issue-reveal-cs-p-207256?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NBR%252520Heads%252520Up

here are your answers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 10:02 AM
sorry its paid only content on NBR, so I cant distribute.

but the interview of Matt Hill

Basically said they needed to raise more capital when they realised how much gold was down their.

They quote this forum as well.

Gold fever subsides slightly on rights issue reveal (http://www.nbr.co.nz/track/click/1761950/37603)

suse
04-09-2017, 10:19 AM
They quote this forum as well.

Lots of posters on here quoted..... seems kind of odd for random posts from a forum to be on a NBR article

Landyman
04-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Grrrrr, meetings all day today, Im really hoping the announcement comes out after close tonight, preferably before dinner though - will then know whether Im on the chuck steak, or the eye fillet.

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 11:12 AM
We have breached the 10mill wall and plundering the city. Onwards to throne room, made of gold.

Congrats Fatty you made the NBR Article with this lovely quote that reflects this weeks announcement !!!

Clints
04-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Grrrrr, meetings all day today, Im really hoping the announcement comes out after close tonight, preferably before dinner though - will then know whether Im on the chuck steak, or the eye fillet.

If the NBR's quote from Hill "they needed to raise more capital when they realised how much gold was down there" is anywhere near the mark then I would think it will be crayfish served by your own private butler.

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Okay since the NBR Interview and Article are paid subscription only, I will give you guys a summary.
Comments are from what Calida Smylie said in the interview, what she wrote in the article.
And what Mat Hill said in the interview and also what he has said previously, so as all media does these are quoted a tad haphazardly, but here we go.

She did an interview 1 year ago and since their have been a lot of developments at the mine, and they have ramped up operations since then she thought it would be time to do another update.
AND, a few shareholders had contacted her recently (probably some of the posters on here I would think) wanting to know answers on why they had asked for more money through the SPP when just 1 month ago they had said they were fully funded.

She asked that question to Mat Hill who said:

My paraphrasing here:
"Since getting NEW INFORMATION they have upgraded the resources at the mine and want to raise more cash to speed up the process and take mining to higher levels".
They want to extract maximum allowed from Dubbo - that seems to be where the money is.
Their is more gold at higher grades that what they thought.

The reporter asked why have the capital raise first and then release the report.
And whether it will be out before the rights issue closed on Sep 22 (she obviously interviewed him a few days ago, bit slow on the reporting and publishing aye).

Matt said:
"14 working says, it is with the technical gentlemen and the technical delivery of resources is not an exact specific science"
"I assume it would be out in the market place as required by disclosure as soon as its complete".

25/8 family stake reshake from company interests to personal interests was this mere coincidence ?

Mr Hill says "Coincidentally my father restructured the family trusts pending redomicile and I was not involved in the restructuring, there has been no change in the ultimate hill family holding"

I also saw a comment that said: "resource consent to mine will be triggered latter this year"
Not sure if this was old news or not.

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Congrats Fatty you made the NBR Article with this lovely quote that reflects this weeks announcement !!!

Serious!! Ah please can you screen print that snippit and send to me, or just post the sentence prior and after that?
I've never been in the paper.
I'm open to interviews. Payment scale is fine. I demand my 15 mins of fame!!

Oh can I go to the library and read this hard copy or is the paid for stuff only online? Don't know how it works.

Isn't the anticipation for this just great eh? Its like waiting for the best Chrissy present(mine was a video game system in the 80's)

steveb
04-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Serious!! Ah please can you screen print that snippit and send to me, or just post the sentence prior and after that?
I've never been in the paper.
I'm open to interviews. Payment scale is fine. I demand my 15 mins of fame!!

Oh can I go to the library and read this hard copy or is the paid for stuff only online? Don't know how it works.

Isn't the anticipation for this just great eh? Its like waiting for the best Chrissy present(mine was a video game system in the 80's)

Fatman you can get a free 30day trial subscription here https://www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe/207256

Then with the profits from the SPP you can upgrade to your free trial

disc i do not work for NBR!

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the PM. And thanks for the subs will give it a go now that im in the business world again.

digger
04-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Bullish Just to your post 2897.
My point about very shareholder being able to have the same access to shares at 2.2 cents regardless of the size of there initial holding up to 15000 dollars is very favorable to the small holders. A pro rata cash issue if taken up in total leaves the % holding in the company the same as before the cash issue. This SPP will increase the % holding of smaller holders.
Why that is cunning is that NTL needs more holders with skin on the table. If say they had only 5 thousand before the SPP and then have 20 thousand afterwards, they will be a lot more vocal about the outcome of the success of the mine. That was my point.

digger
04-09-2017, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=Yoda;681957]If the offer is only open to current holders, how does it increase, to have more shareholders ? Or am i mistaken ... /QUOTE]

it dosen't increase the number of holders,but it does increase the number with significant holding that will care about the company.

gmatt
04-09-2017, 02:52 PM
So when will the trading halt be lifted?? ......... See the last one was lifted at 9.40am ...... They say "no later than market opening on Tuesday 5th September" so I'm guessing tomorrow morning.

Clints
04-09-2017, 02:55 PM
So when will the trading halt be lifted?? ......... See the last one was lifted at 9.40am ...... They say "no later than market opening on Tuesday 5th September" so I'm guessing tomorrow morning.

Hey - my guess is the report will be released about 10:45am with the halt lifted around 11:00am.

on another note - why am I seeing the match price change on ANZ securities (gone from 2.3 to 2.6) is the going to be the opening price when the halt is lifted? I understand the price can be set for the lifting of the halt.

jonu
04-09-2017, 02:56 PM

That refers to the ASX which is midday our time. The update could be any time between now and then. The trading halt doesn't have to be immediate after that.
I was surprised that last time the halt lifted while the ASX was closed.

gmatt
04-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Hey - my guess is the report will be released about 10:45am with the halt lifted around 11:00am.

on another note - why am I seeing the match price change on ANZ securities (gone from 2.3 to 2.6) is the going to be the opening price when the halt is lifted? I understand the price can be set for the lifting of the halt.

The update was released at 9.26am ...... 14 mins before trading halt lifted at 9.40am ...... so guess the timelines will be pretty much the same ....... your guess could be close but fairly certain it won't happen today ...... I'm picking before the NZX opens ...... times as above .... report 9.26, halt 9.40

Baa_Baa
04-09-2017, 03:15 PM

There is very little point in watching the queues during a trading halt. The Bid/Ask queues are cleared out after the Trading Halt is lifted (notice given to the exchange) and prior to the resumption of trading, usually about 10 minutes to rebuild the queues, so what you see in the queues at the moment is wiped out and are no indication of buy/sell pressure, it's a clean slate after the TH and the market decides afresh what the new NTL SP will be.

Clints
04-09-2017, 03:29 PM
There is very little point in watching the queues during a trading halt. The Bid/Ask queues are cleared out after the Trading Halt is lifted (notice given to the exchange) and prior to the resumption of trading, usually about 10 minutes to rebuild the queues, so what you see in the queues at the moment is wiped out and are no indication of buy/sell pressure, it's a clean slate after the TH and the market decides afresh what the new NTL SP will be.

Thanks for that explanation - so if I have a sell at a certain price pre the halt does that mean that after the halt is lifted my order is gone?

Thanks

jonu
04-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Thanks for that explanation - so if I have a sell at a certain price pre the halt does that mean that after the halt is lifted my order is gone?

Thanks

Only if it gets hit. Keep a watch on the pre-lift matching of bids to sells. They will probably leap about a fair bit as we get closer. If you don't understand it keep well clear

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Sweepstake on what the price will be tomorrow 11am? I'm picking 3c.

Clints
04-09-2017, 04:11 PM
2.8 here.

Another sweepstake on what it gets to tomorrow? (I'm not starting on this one)

Blue Horseshoe
04-09-2017, 04:16 PM
3.4 at 11.00am

Landyman
04-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Im picking 2.3cents - don't think the halt will be off by then ;-)

t.rexjr
04-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Not that I'm knowledgeable on this type of stock to know how to place a value on it anyway, but surely it's infinitely harder to work out a value given we don't know how many shares are to be on issue...

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Im picking 2.3cents - don't think the halt will be off by then ;-)

This guy has the smarts, I ditto this.

see weed
04-09-2017, 05:05 PM
It is not tomorrow that counts, it will be the days after when it is mentioned in the media. Every man and their shovel will want their piece of GOLD GOLD GOLD, you just gotta have that GOOOOLD.:t_up:

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Yea this makes better sense tomorrow is too soon. 3.5c noon Friday. Its great isn't it in this modern world we can be prospectors from the comfort of an armchair at home. I'm going to get a shovel out the garden shed put it next to my desk. Spray painting the blade gold. GOLD I TELLS YA.

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Due to the amount of gold we are talking about here

I pick 15c by the end of the week

30c after the media picks up on the news from the AGM

40c 2018 when the gold starts coming to the surface

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 05:44 PM
If that happens I'll hunt you down taken style and give you a big fat sloppy kiss.

Clints
04-09-2017, 06:35 PM
If that happens I can afford to hire someone to hunt you down and give you a kiss

ddrone
04-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Due to the amount of gold we are talking about here

I pick 15c by the end of the week

30c after the media picks up on the news from the AGM

40c 2018 when the gold starts coming to the surface

I want what you're on.

Bluemanarc
04-09-2017, 06:57 PM
I think the stories to come will exceed even this 1908 one.

Mr George Campbell, Chief Assayer for the Talisman, recorded:
"In places the quartz in the Talisman Mine was exceedingly rich, and on one occasion the General Manager called me up at 2a.m. saying he had just had a phone call from the Shift Boss, reporting that they had broken into a huge vugg (n1) in the reef and that it looked like a jeweller's shop. He suggested me going up to the mine with him to see it. Needless to say I was out of bed, dressed in no time, and together we proceeded to the mine and into the workings to view the great hole in the reef. Words could not express the beauty of what we saw. There were large festoons of pure, metallic silver as fine and glistening as spun silk. We were lost in awe and admiration as we moved the candles from one position to another."

note 1) vugg (a mining term) a small cavity in a rock or vein

digger
04-09-2017, 07:40 PM
A piece well worth reading. Might be the beginnings of Gold being a curriency. BYB BYB Bitcoins.

Go to oil price and read the article.

This might work
Oilprice.com/Latest-Enegry-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html

Joshuatree
04-09-2017, 08:08 PM
I want what you're on.

You've all got the
FEVER

Peggy Lee - Fever - YouTube (https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj2z6OKiYvWAhXIjLwKHW2sCNgQyCkIKDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Db4 hXyALR9vI&usg=AFQjCNE9Y4ziqNduKQnNsjUIRMAtBneRDg)

Fatboyj
04-09-2017, 10:37 PM
And soon we'll be in the

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8u8mODGOlg

And yes its confirmed Bowie is covered in dubbo dust :)

cammo
05-09-2017, 08:30 AM
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YJ7aFtLFrU"]

for painful symptoms of the index phalange due to repetitive URL requesting.

Fatboyj
05-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Popcorn for breakfast. Got a giant slurpy on the ready and 3d glasses just in case the results are surreal.

Landyman
05-09-2017, 08:44 AM
F5...F5...F5...

So wish I was still on Directbroking to get emailed the updates

Toasty
05-09-2017, 08:47 AM
I was in and out of these a few years ago. I wish I still had some no matter which way it goes. Much more fun with skin in the game.

digger
05-09-2017, 09:06 AM
I was in and out of these a few years ago. I wish I still had some no matter which way it goes. Much more fun with skin in the game.

So what is to stop you from going back in. With each shareholder being able to buy $15000 worth until 22nd of this month that will in the short run put a damper on the price rise. The true value of the shares will not be realised until not only the 22nd but until the staging is finished . So for the next few weeks is a good time to top up.

Toasty
05-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Believe me I am watching closely.

Fatboyj
05-09-2017, 10:02 AM
OMFG

HIGHEST GRADES RECORDED THUS FAR ON 2012 JORC RESOURCE UPGRADES AT 23.6g/t AuEq

Am I reading this right?

Landyman
05-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Its on!!!

NTL / Announcements

Bonanza Resource Upgrade Delivers Bonanza Results

9:57am, 5 Sep 2017 | MKTUPDTE

HIGHLIGHTS
• MAIDEN BONANZA RESOURCE OF 73,000 OUNCES Au/Eq

• HIGHEST GRADES RECORDED THUS FAR ON 2012 JORC RESOURCE UPGRADES AT 23.6g/t AuEq

• UNDERGROUND DEVELOPMENTS REACH 400m

• TOTAL JORC 2012 RESOURCES REACH 427,600 OUNCES GOLD EQUIVALENT, AN INCREASE OF 188% ON PREVIOUS ESTIMATES FOR THE SAME AREAS.
New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd (ASX:NTL, NZX:NTL) today announced another milestone with a substantial upgrade to its gold resources after the completion of the third module pertaining to the Talisman Deeps project in the Coromandel region of New Zealand. This module completes the initial resource upgrade of the Maria Vein Deeps zones. Analysis of the Crown and Mystery Modules to comply with JORC 2012 reporting standards has commenced and is anticipated to take 3 months.
Resource modelling of the Talisman and Bonanza Zones has resulted in quantifying of an Inferred resource of 73,601 oz gold equivalent (Au Eq) at a grade of 23.64g/t Au Eq. and brings the total JORC 2012 compliant resource estimate for the Maria vein to 427,600 Oz AuEq.

In the Bonanza and Talisman Zones a further area of 154,000m2 on the plane of the orebody has been identified as a Exploration Target. Information available indicates that this area is likely to yield a vein width of between 1.6m and 2.4m with mean AuEq grades ranging between 17.10g/t and 21.6g/t, for between 300,000 and 600,000 contained ounces. This target constitutes a global Exploration Target as defined in the 2012 JORC Code. The potential quantity and grade is conceptual in nature and there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource. It is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.

The Bonanza and Talisman Zones were the most extensively mined of the four known zones in the Maria vein, and were the source of the bulk of the ore mined historically. The Inferred resource referred to in this announcement is contained in the lower reaches of the zone below 14 Level where little or no mining has taken place as such mining coincided with the first world war where many of the miners sadly never returned.

Matthew Hill CEO stated – “The final module for the first series of JORC 2012 forming Talisman deeps has clearly demonstrated the consistency of world class grades at Talisman which are amongst the world’s highest. The high level of international and local interest from both an investor level and project level has been tremendous. Whilst we continue to finalise analysis on the remaining resource blocks to upgrade all resources to JORC 2012 our primary focus is completion of prospecting and forging ahead into the extraction phase which is expected to commence in December”.

Clints
05-09-2017, 10:11 AM
NTL

05/09/2017 10:08

HALT

THIRD PARTY

REL: 1008 HRS New Talisman Gold Mines Limited

HALT: NTL: NTL - Trading Halt of Securities Lifted

jonu
05-09-2017, 10:12 AM
The compliant figure of 73,600 oz is less than I hoped for. It does however add approx 58 million profit (73600 x 800nzd)

The salivating figure is the 300-600,000 oz expected in the unexplored zone.

Grades are exceptional as well.

Landyman
05-09-2017, 10:15 AM
The compliant figure of 73,600 oz is less than I hoped for. It does however add approx 58 million profit (73600 x 800nzd)

The salivating figure is the 300-600,000 oz expected in the unexplored zone.

Grades are exceptional as well.

that COULD double current estimates!!!! Noice!!!! I mean from the 427k they "have" now

Yoda
05-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Up to 29 back to 24 !!

Clints
05-09-2017, 10:32 AM
What an anti-climax

jonu
05-09-2017, 10:38 AM
What an anti-climax

Look beyond the next 5 minutes and digest what is in the announcement. NTL just added 58 million to it's bottom line, with the distinct possibility of hundreds of millions more.

Will be interesting to see how ASX trades the next couple of days.

Clints
05-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Look beyond the next 5 minutes and digest what is in the announcement. NTL just added 58 million to it's bottom line, with the distinct possibility of hundreds of millions more.

Will be interesting to see how ASX trades the next couple of days.

Understand - was just hoping for some real excitement for the 1st hour or so

see weed
05-09-2017, 10:50 AM
So what is to stop you from going back in. With each shareholder being able to buy $15000 worth until 22nd of this month that will in the short run put a damper on the price rise. The true value of the shares will not be realised until not only the 22nd but until the staging is finished . So for the next few weeks is a good time to top up.
You hit the nail on the head digger. Remember it is NTL shareholders keeping the sp down, which is understandable.

jonu
05-09-2017, 10:50 AM
While we are waiting I thought I might throw out some thoughts on expectation levels with regards the extra (if any ) ounces announced. (ignoring silver)

Less than 50,000............Disappointing. Even though 50,000 would be a approx 15% increase it would be below what I would hope for. Would expect the SP to settle in the 3-4 cent range.

50,000 - 100,000........Good, probably realistic and should drive SP to around 5-6 cents

100,000+ ............Stellar. Won't hazard a guess where the SP could go

Thoughts anyone?

I posted this on the 25/8/17. Big difference is of course we have had the SPP in between which will probably hold the price down until it closes this month.

Yoda
05-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Some probably selling a bit higher today to buy back at 22 before the closing date if they don't have extra cash. That will keep the price down a little bit maybe

Fatboyj
05-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Good point. Not everyone is cashed up to get this and raising 15k before the 22nd has to be a priority. My TradeMe listings are getting longer.

Landyman
05-09-2017, 11:06 AM
You can sell gold on trademe, but not NTL ;-)

bullish
05-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Some probably selling a bit higher today to buy back at 22 before the closing date if they don't have extra cash. That will keep the price down a little bit maybe

Ok so lets be realhere.

These guys have gone from 204k ounces at a 0gt cutoff to nearly double that at3gt other than woodstock which was 2,5gt cutoff (higher cutoff than most minesaverage grades!!!)

This is the bonanza area, expected good grades but alos expected the old timerswould have mined it.

Lets all hope it lives up to its name!!!

Wow what a few years for those newbies (and digger and I can see you al as wevebeen around since el zorro days)

2012 marked the start of new management and board changeover and a cannacordunderwriting for 1.5m if I recall
Issued an attaching option much like SPP (although such was a rights issue)
Brought on engineer and new CEO
Delivered a PFS early in 2013 where SP shot from .7 or 1 to 3.5 cents andoptions to 2cents (ahh the love of time value)
Completed maiden reserve first time since mining began in late 1890's reviewedby Hatch goba for 28000 ounces
Resource consent - 2014
Authority to enter and operate - 2014
Health and safety lodgement 2014
First touch with Chinese lanfam who signed an agreement to fund 20m but typicalof chinese at the time sign and not pay
Decided to go it alone
Raise further then Jundical review by vexatious litigation by PK FORMED A YEARAFTER RESOURCE CONSENT
Judicial review withdrawn after Antis accepted effects no more than minor
TMP granted
Ore removed and processed at waihi for first gold produced since 1992 averaging1.5+ OUNCES per tonne (ant this was firggin waste on surface
TMP MIA
Newcrest Deal signed
Rahu EOL applied
Rahu Rejected
Newcest applied for Rahu under HOA with NTL
Newcrest granted Rahu
2015 Yang Xia signed and subsequently welched on his 2M binding deal
Next started with Amer red carpet into China
TMP approved in principle
NTL acquires majority of deeps data for cash and shares
2016 - Wow what a year
MOU with Amer signed
JVA with Newcrest signed
Highest Cap raising in NZ in 3 yeas by a junior at 6M. Daye before offer share2,2 cents offer at .05 (what an offer for us all hey Diggs?)
Company angles some sort of prospecting certificate essentially from what I cantell getting them on site
April 2017 - DOC grants access and authority to operate
DOC locks site
Deeps starts releasing doubling grades and resources
Company gets on site and completes in 3 days surface works
PK whines and restores website
Company starts releasing deeps further.
Dubbo Doubles resources
Best performer on NZX for 3 years and top 10 performer on ASX!!!
Woodstock nearly doubles grades
SPP to fund accelerated expansion
Bonanza delivers highest grades of gold ive seen in a maiden resource in a long long time

Well done Jonu and those holders who have been around a while- Jonu I recallyour first posting in here!!! pity that NBR who has an issue withthis company didn't quote you and digger mate.

Yet then we find the smarmy NBR......

SO for all of you who cant understand whether NBR may have a rabbits favourite food inthe wrong place here are her past performances

New Talisman Starts life with 9.2M in funds - 30 May2012- just shows how the naive work - 9.2M in equity isnt funds and a namechange isn't a new Company....financial journalism for dummys

New Talisman Rights Issue underwriter picks up just under half stockafter rights issue shortfall - Again another hatchet Job whocares who picked up what company gained 1,5m fully underwritten by cannacord

New Talisman Annual Loss widens _ this was the NBRhatchet job when they stated that as measured by losses (as they don'tunderstand minerals companies) This article stated 10th worst performing stockin 12 months while in same period shares went from 1 cent to 3.5 Cents ....HMMMwhat are they smoking and measuring such by????

Shares in New Talisman Tumble on rights issue - Asthese guys have no idea about capital markets it just embarrassing they stillhaven't worked out what we all know when a rights issue price is flagged we allsell to give company money and take our profits from previous raisetraditionally less than the previous raise with this company !!!

Coromandel Gold Miner Raises 4.69 0n right issue -Actually was 6M I thought but maths isn't their strongest suit when painting apicture.

Mining Minnow New Talisman Promises Gold is coming soon - Another backhandedangle

Next although the article appears to have changed from what I read initially Journo tried her luck again to smash a great return under headline

New Talisman Share price Soars 300% in 2 months - thenstarts off if I recall penny dreadful ....backhanded compliments throughout and vindictive slants which appear to have changed now ---at that stage market cap 50M!!!

Then we find Friday article where it was published in Newspaper so clipping isfind to post see attached where she made some of us here famous while tryinganother Dig at Co but made themselves look very petty and vindictive, all in all though No matter how hard they try the gold and activity speaks for itself!!!

Landyman
05-09-2017, 11:55 AM
ha, seems they have forgotten to take Aussies of Halt - I know they have staggered starts over there, but cant see the notice to release the gate either

steveb
05-09-2017, 12:11 PM
pretty lacklustre in aus as well just up .001.I would say NTL must be worried about the SPP at these levels

Kropotkin
05-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Been a while since I've been on here but my holding in NTL is suddenly interesting.

Has anyone seriously run the numbers on potential increase in stock issues and the net effect on SP and company capitalisation?

My back of a fag packet estimate reckons with ~1900 minor stockholders, issue could be anything up to 1.3Bn new shares (likely much lower of course), representing about 38% increase in total stock.
@ 2.2cps that's up to $28.5m added to the balance sheet (hopefully my numbers are right here).
It would also see the major/minor proportion of stock held change considerably, probably dropping the top 20 down to about a combined 30% holding.

Anyone have a view on what the JORC guidance might mean to the SP if we were to see a 38% uplift in total stock?

Clints
05-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Wow - 2.3 lower that it halted at on Friday

Sweepstakers were all wrong (myself included)

Sorry 2.2

Kay
05-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Getting close to buy time!

Which is a shame...I was hoping to keep my hands in my pockets today

Landyman
05-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Wow - 2.3 lower that it halted at on Friday

Sweepstakers were all wrong (myself included)

Sorry 2.2

I have to admit, I expected more from the SP. IMO the announcement had some solid but not spectacular news, PLUS the promise of something greater in the future. Seems the market had it fully priced in, which may make NTL sweat a little - 2.2c offer doesn't look like much of a discount anymore.

cyclist
05-09-2017, 03:37 PM
I have to admit, I expected more from the SP. IMO the announcement had some solid but not spectacular news, PLUS the promise of something greater in the future. Seems the market had it fully priced in, which may make NTL sweat a little - 2.2c offer doesn't look like much of a discount anymore.

I don't think it is that surprising. Existing shareholders (as at the SPP record date) who want more, know they can get more at 2.2c. So it is only new shareholders who have any incentive to buy on market at the moment. Lots of hype here, but still a fringe company who many would consider too speculative for their portfolio, so understandable the demand is moderate while existing shareholders have a way of topping up off-market.

digger
05-09-2017, 03:46 PM
The bigger pictures looks brighter than just focusing on NTL.
Very interesting piece on oil .com. The Chinese have decided two things that we investors in gold should consider. Firstly they have decided to trade oil in their currency backed by gold and are intending to leave the US dollar out of it . Secondly they have banded the trading of Bitcoins in China,effectively making gold the only international currency.

Kropotkin
05-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Secondly they have banded the trading of Bitcoins in China,effectively making gold the only international currency.

Is it a full ban on trading or on new crypto ICOs?
Either way, it feels like a popping is in the offing.

digger
05-09-2017, 04:06 PM
I don't think it is that surprising. Existing shareholders (as at the SPP record date) who want more, know they can get more at 2.2c. So it is only new shareholders who have any incentive to buy on market at the moment. Lots of hype here, but still a fringe company who many would consider too speculative for their portfolio, so understandable the demand is moderate while existing shareholders have a way of topping up off-market.

Spot on Cyclist. This happens with all cap raising,the SP is dropped down to the issue price.Last issue price was half a cent. Time and progress with mine development has brought it up to nearly 3 cents but now that existing holders can top up at 2.2 cents it is as you say only new holders to raise the price further.
Going forward we have this cap raising to the 22nd of this month. Then the following day we have the election and the prospect of a labor green govt that could be anti mining. Hopefully labor if they win will see the benefit of some income and not be held to ransom by the greens. On the positive side if NTL get the money they are after and install the ore concentrater it will have a big effect on the working of the whole mine as I see it. Less outward loading from the mine will be good on several fronts.

suse
05-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Well I don't know about everyone else but I just feel completely bored by today's trading. I admit I know very little and bought a couple of 100k shares on a whim but don't feel like I'll be making my fortune here for quite a while yet!!

Brain
05-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Yeah I agree all a bit boring but then again the sales are probably share holders freeing up capital to invest in the SPP. This is a win win tactic . Free up 15 k and if the share goes beneath the SPP price then buy on market . If the share trades above SPP then subscribe to the SPP.
I think shareholders need to take a longer view of this company. I am sure the old guys didn't get all the gold out in the 1920s. Hopefully NTL will raise a good bit of dosh to accelerate production and prospecting but if they don't the original fully funded plan should work quite well. This has already been a good investment for me at an average buy in of 0.55 . I am a very happy cat.

Paint it Black
06-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah I agree all a bit boring but then again the sales are probably share holders freeing up capital to invest in the SPP. This is a win win tactic . Free up 15 k and if the share goes beneath the SPP price then buy on market . If the share trades above SPP then subscribe to the SPP.
I think shareholders need to take a longer view of this company. I am sure the old guys didn't get all the gold out in the 1920s. Hopefully NTL will raise a good bit of dosh to accelerate production and prospecting but if they don't the original fully funded plan should work quite well. This has already been a good investment for me at an average buy in of 0.55 . I am a very happy cat.

Unfortunately the SSP and election have put a huge damper on NTL, despite the increasing POG and it will probably stay that way until the 25th September. I'm in the construction industry and many projects are also in limbo. Much nervousness out there now with the uncertainty a possible Labour/Green government will bring to NZ.

see weed
06-09-2017, 01:21 PM
You can buy some today now they are at .022. Don't worry about SPP:).

Brain
06-09-2017, 01:27 PM
You can buy some today now they are at .022. Don't worry about SPP:).
Don't forget there are options attached as well

Fatboyj
06-09-2017, 01:33 PM
I can see this languishing until the 22nd now, staying on 2.2 that's fine at least know what to expect.

Just on the SPP, why didn't they ask say 3c a share and offered 10k's worth to everyone? The sp now would be sitting on 3c and there would be less shares in circulation.

see weed
06-09-2017, 01:41 PM
I can see this languishing until the 22nd now, staying on 2.2 that's fine at least know what to expect.

Just on the SPP, why didn't they ask say 3c a share and offered 10k's worth to everyone? The sp now would be sitting on 3c and there would be less shares in circulation.
All these good reports NTL have put out are not in the media, so no new blood coming in to push sp up.

Clints
06-09-2017, 01:49 PM
All these good reports NTL have put out are not in the media, so no new blood coming in to push sp up.

Is there any particular reason as to why this would be the case?

see weed
06-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Is there any particular reason as to why this would be the case?
Maybe waiting for AGM to make media release or waiting election outcome or after SPP,who knows?

digger
06-09-2017, 02:43 PM

We do not want in the media until after the silly season is over.[Election 23sept]

jonu
06-09-2017, 02:51 PM
We do not want in the media until after the silly season is over.[Election 23sept]

Maybe Labour should be called out on this. Be asked directly what their intentions are regarding a law abiding, consented miner.

One of Labour's problems is that DOC is part of the consenting process. If the govt interferes and put NTL out of business they would have to compensate NTL for the JORC that NTL have rights to. Also Labour would spook the entire investment community, here, and internationally. They can't afford to be seen doing it. Just don't tell the Greens!

gmatt
06-09-2017, 03:50 PM

I think once those who are selling to finance their SPP buys and any traders have done their thing we'll see the SP heading back to 3c ...... maybe late this week/early next week.

Meantime here's an interesting article .......

http://www.ohinemuri.org.nz/journals/71-journal-43-september-1999/1584-talisman-mine-karangahake