PDA

View Full Version : NTL - New Talisman Mine - New board & Directors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

swissboy
29-05-2020, 06:44 PM
They are going to miss the 31 May as well as 1 June this year.Perhaps they forgot that Monday is a Public Holiday.

Ltw
02-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Wasn't there an extension given on reporting due to covid 19?

youngatheart
02-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Perhaps if they would bother to announce a market update and give us a date...

Chippie
02-06-2020, 03:43 PM
sorry, what are we expecting on the 31st May? I do not recall anything in the last quarterly report.

youngatheart
02-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Oh nothing much... Just the Full Year Report!

haewai
02-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Early in March, NZX Regulation announced it was allowing an extra 30 days for reporting this year for those issuers who need it:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/350265

patrick
02-06-2020, 08:20 PM
Did I see a Big Gold Scales unloaded at Tauranga?

nztx
03-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Did I see a Big Gold Scales unloaded at Tauranga?

possibly .. but requisitioned for future measurement of Directors Fees & Senior Management Remuneration
increases, in advance of trotting out any of the illusive gold dust.. ;)

Waltzing
03-06-2020, 08:42 AM
yes a case of Show the Shareholders the GOLD.....

steveb
03-06-2020, 11:09 AM
however the impact of COVID–19 has delayed the delivery of the final JORC 2012 review. We now expect this to be delivered by the end of April 2020.
This little gem was taken from a report on the Covid crisis dated 17th april.One has to believe that if a report is due in just 2 weeks time you are going to get that report within the 2 weeks.So the company must be sitting on it and it has no relevant infomation that shareholders need to know.
In the interim another month has gone by and we have paid Matt Hill another $35000.00.

Bluemanarc
05-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Someone has had enough

whatsup
05-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Someone has had enough

so near yet so far !!!

Yoda
05-06-2020, 09:34 PM
however the impact of COVID–19 has delayed the delivery of the final JORC 2012 review. We now expect this to be delivered by the end of April 2020.
This little gem was taken from a report on the Covid crisis dated 17th april.One has to believe that if a report is due in just 2 weeks time you are going to get that report within the 2 weeks.So the company must be sitting on it and it has no relevant infomation that shareholders need to know.
In the interim another month has gone by and we have paid Matt Hill another $35000.00.
Just move on . I did and portfolio up 10% this week . Stay here, and loose money.

emveha
08-06-2020, 03:54 PM
FY report release date announced. I guess that counts as good news, for this company.

Waltzing
08-06-2020, 05:14 PM
SHOW THE GOLD (Money)

haewai
08-06-2020, 07:00 PM
FY report release date announced. I guess that counts as good news, for this company.

It also shows decisiveness. Action orientation and goal setting. Meaningful communication.

Baa_Baa
08-06-2020, 07:27 PM
It also shows decisiveness. Action orientation and goal setting. Meaningful communication.

Cap raise coming? Butter up the current faithful, dilute the holders even further, followed up with lacklustre results. Rinse and repeat. 20 years of promises. 20 years of disappointment. 20 years of sustaining the management obscene pay. shareholders deserve better, it just seems to always be on the never never. 20 years, good grief.

It’s bloody simple really, just refine the stockpile and show the shareholders a few London gold bars. This would be on Fire 🔥 but no, all we get is slag and promises and false hopes.

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 08:23 AM
Ugh. I guess today's the day that some fanboy on here will try and convince us that this is a good time to buy gold again...

whatsup
12-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Ugh. I guess today's the day that some fanboy on here will try and convince us that this is a good time to buy gold again...

It is, if NTL was producing it would be lift off today but sadly that will not happen until it is producing the gold stuff !

Lion
12-06-2020, 10:13 AM

Yeah really, how could anyone possibly think it's a good time to buy gold?? Jeepers, the price could even go up! Better not buy that stuff.

3 HOURS AGO Gold Futures Climb on Fed View, Resurgent Coronavirus Concerns (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-11/gold-futures-rally-as-powell-s-fed-delivers-for-bullion-bulls)

Bloomberg

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 10:17 AM
So how does that relate to this company? (Which has zero gold to sell...)

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Not that the share price is DOWN 12.5%, lol

Lion
12-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Oh no, the share price has just jumped up 14% from the open!

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 10:27 AM
That'll be some excited Sharesies buyer for one share, lol. The sp never goes higher than 0.008... note the number of zeros in that, lol

Not The Chosen One
12-06-2020, 10:27 AM
These guys flip between .007 and .008 every day. Could make a quick dollar or 2 though

Clints
12-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Not with 30 million shares for sale at .008 - take to long to churn

jonu
12-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Have to think NTL is timing it's run here. We know the JORC peer review has been ready for weeks. We know they are talking to processors. A steady drip of positive announcements leading to even small scale production and the SP will rocket.

Remember currently NTL will make approx 2000NZD an ounce profit at current POG. We don't need a lot of ounces for strong positive cashflow.

I'm not saying management have earned it, but circumstances have fallen well for the company.

Caesius
12-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Have to think NTL is timing it's run here. We know the JORC peer review has been ready for weeks. We know they are talking to processors. A steady drip of positive announcements leading to even small scale production and the SP will rocket.

Remember currently NTL will make approx 2000NZD an ounce profit at current POG. We don't need a lot of ounces for strong positive cashflow.

I'm not saying management have earned it, but circumstances have fallen well for the company.

They can't sit on information and time it though, they have to release information to market once they have it.

jonu
12-06-2020, 11:28 AM
They can't sit on information and time it though, they have to release information to market once they have it.

They have already indicated the nature of the Peer Review's findings. I'm sure they could muck around with wording/definitions until they were ready to align it with other activities.

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Have to think NTL is timing it's run here. We know the JORC peer review has been ready for weeks. We know they are talking to processors.

Actually we don't know this right now, you're speculating...

Rosco
12-06-2020, 12:21 PM

This upwards run for gold will have well and truly run it's course by the time they are producing (if they ever get there, which i doubt).

jonu
12-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Actually we don't know this right now, you're speculating...

Ummm...read the last Quarterly.

jonu
12-06-2020, 12:32 PM
This upwards run for gold will have well and truly run it's course by the time they are producing (if they ever get there, which i doubt).

I'd be surprised if the POG drops through 1650USD anytime soon. Perhaps ever. Many pundits are calling it to break 1900 by the end of the year or early next year. Countries have been stockpiling and will likely continue to do so in these volatile times.

I think we will see limited production within 6 months. The only question is whether it comes under the bulk sampling or full mining permit that they have started work on.

Landyman
12-06-2020, 12:40 PM

Gold production soon......

jonu
12-06-2020, 01:11 PM

Gold production soon......

Care to give a serious answer as to why not?

The main barrier to a better SP at the moment is confidence. The POG is doing that for us....regardless of frustrations with management. The value of confirmed ounces in the ground via the JORC Review has gone up without us lifting a finger. This will reflect in the NTL SP if holders care to think about it.

I'm more of a mind to shout it from the rooftops that the value of our company assets has gone up approx 25% and has yet to be reflected in the SP.

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 01:54 PM
It's a simple formula really.
Zero Gold = Zero credibility....

youngatheart
12-06-2020, 01:55 PM
This 'talk' about gold has been going on for years...

jonu
12-06-2020, 01:56 PM

And production equals?

Ltw
12-06-2020, 02:16 PM
I'd be surprised if the POG drops through 1650USD anytime soon. Perhaps ever. Many pundits are calling it to break 1900 by the end of the year or early next year. Countries have been stockpiling and will likely continue to do so in these volatile times.

I think we will see limited production within 6 months. The only question is whether it comes under the bulk sampling or full mining permit that they have started work on.

I am expecting production next year but would be nice if there was a small batch soon ay :t_up:
I'm thinking the timing of the report etc. could be quite critical as those who participated in the SPP are due to get their bonus shares very soon - this will either drive the price up or bring it down.

Mbro
12-06-2020, 08:30 PM

This is one of the four credibility issues of NTL
Penny stock, on a good day.
Milked by directors.
Constant failure to provide timely , comprehensive and accurate operating information.
Oh, as you say ...no smelted gold. ha ha.

for those who dont like this, yes I am a shareholder.

Mbro
12-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Im about to enter into a few suggestions for ways forward.
Before I do, can I ask you wiser fellow shareholders;
Is $400k a year normal and reasonable to the big cheese, in a company in this ones situation?

Mbro
12-06-2020, 08:36 PM
second question: 2.7 b shares at $0.007 is a dreadful, pathetic look. The worst look on a sharemarket... Is there a reason we have not done a say 100: 1 consolidation? easy. Makes the company less of a joke?

Mbro
12-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Third question: why are the major shareholders so uninvolved, if I read the company's meetings as having no shareholder direction? Are they happy? If so, why? tragic lack of progress. To me a pit fan & a few props in 3 years is almost nothing...

nztx
12-06-2020, 08:55 PM
This is one of the four credibility issues of NTL
Penny stock, on a good day.
Milked by directors.
Constant failure to provide timely , comprehensive and accurate operating information.
Oh, as you say ...no smelted gold. ha ha.

for those who dont like this, yes I am a shareholder.

With you there Mbro & also an indirect small shareholder

Yoda
12-06-2020, 10:01 PM
I really hope there are some good rumours soon for you, so you can sell high and “ get the hell out of Dodge “.

Skene
12-06-2020, 10:02 PM
Im about to enter into a few suggestions for ways forward.
Before I do, can I ask you wiser fellow shareholders;
Is $400k a year normal and reasonable to the big cheese, in a company in this ones situation?

I couldn't comment on salary but today I had enough and sold a substantial portion of my holding to move into Ozzys HMX. Their lead geologist just exercised $300,000 worth of options and thats about 300,000 x more confidence than Matt has ever given me that their keen to see production.

Joshuatree
12-06-2020, 11:55 PM
Third question: why are the major shareholders so uninvolved, if I read the company's meetings as having no shareholder direction? Are they happy? If so, why? tragic lack of progress. To me a pit fan & a few props in 3 years is almost nothing...

Im guessing some of them have been trading this for a long time. Buy 1,000,000 for .006/7 sell for .007/8 easy $1000 , repeat over and over.look at the 1 and 2 year charts, looks to me like this is exactly whats happening.Its all legit of course but you have to question the pumpers ethics.

jonu
13-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Im guessing some of them have been trading this for a long time. Buy 1,000,000 for .006/7 sell for .007/8 easy $1000 , repeat over and over.look at the 1 and 2 year charts, looks to me like this is exactly whats happening.Its all legit of course but you have to question the pumpers ethics.

That's a daytrader mindset JT. Large holders won't be interested in that, it just holds the price back. IMHO it is more likely daytraders and small holders who look for the negative in every situation in this stock.

I don't think any one would argue that, for a variety of reasons, progress has been glacial, but looking for downside when the literal good fortune of a strongly rising POG falls in our laps is plain foolish.

Mbro
13-06-2020, 08:08 PM
The NTL site seems unclear: is the AGM September? Can anyone briefly describe how a shareholder would put a motion for the AGM to vote on? How much notice & if a seconder needed?

Mbro
13-06-2020, 08:10 PM
NTL has a very unconcentrated shareholding. The top shareholder is Mr Brown. With 11%. The top 10 shareholders only hold 30% of shares. Does anyone know if Mr Brown has any involvement in the running of the company?

Mbro
13-06-2020, 08:13 PM
has anyone seen any material on how Mr Hills remuneration was set at $400k? Was any comparable company & position given as benchmark?

Waltzing
14-06-2020, 09:07 AM
honestly this company is a beautiful example of how to float a company and run it ...... we can all take lessons but it only works if  "There be GOLD under those Hills!"

haewai
24-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Big complicated minerals resource estimate report released. Interesting not notified to the Australian market at the same time. The last MRE had problems with ASX requirements, or something like that.

Going to take a while to read and understand it. I'm particularly interested in how much resource is easily obtained.

jonu
24-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Big complicated minerals resource estimate report released. Interesting not notified to the Australian market at the same time. The last MRE had problems with ASX requirements, or something like that.

Going to take a while to read and understand it. I'm particularly interested in how much resource is easily obtained.

It certainly will take some digesting. The easy takeaway is that NTL is confirmed as one of the top grade mines in the world. It's not just NTL saying it based on historic data. It's a member of the JORC Committee saying it by confirming the grades etc.

All along I've been saying "Do the maths". Extend the ounces out by the POG and NTL is way undervalued currently. Back to digesting...

jonu
24-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Another snippet...Mystery Vein is becoming less of a mystery and more likely a Monster Vein. Love that graph with the connect the dots along Mystery.

nztx
24-06-2020, 05:52 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355173

2019 Mineral Resource Estimate Update

Are the Captive Audience with loose coin in pocket about to be primed up for Cap Raise #42 already ?

Any sniff of any of the elusive gold dust on the table yet, or just more recycled future dreams ? ;)

dubya
24-06-2020, 06:11 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355173

2019 Mineral Resource Estimate Update

Are the Captive Audience with loose coin in pocket about to be primed up for Cap Raise #42 already ?

Any sniff of any of the elusive gold dust on the table yet, or just more recycled future dreams ? ;)

I had a quick look through it. I feel like I've read it all before. Change a few numbers here and there, put in a couple of 'new findings' to keep people interested, but the yellow stuff is still no closer to being dollars in the bank, despite whatever spin people want to put on it.
Report after report after report after capital raising after capital raising after capital raising.
I didn't see any of the 200+ sellers suddenly pull their 40,000,000+ shares @ 0.8c after the announcement came out.

GLTAH holders tho. I certainly hope all your dreams of success with this company come to fruition. At the moment the only winner is the CEO on $400,000 plus per annum.

patrick
24-06-2020, 07:42 PM
$400,000 plus: what could he get somewhere else?

Yoda
24-06-2020, 10:22 PM
$12000 turnover.today ..not much. I think everyone has had enough .... until the newbies come in. It still all in the ground .
disc. Did hold, dont hold, won,t hold again.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 07:06 AM
Shovel Ready.....

k14
25-06-2020, 07:47 AM
Interesting reading. Still pretty cynical if this means anything though...

Chippie
25-06-2020, 07:57 AM
Shovel Ready.....

That is the correct statement to focus on. This could be the best opportunity to fast track the full mining permit since the RMA was implemented.

wk6332
25-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Shovel Ready.....

Mine was ready years ago, you are best to put it back in the shed, as there will be quite a few years before it is needed yet, you might even need to give it to your Grandchildren to bring out.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 08:31 AM
we passed it on to a tax loss entity last last year and moved on... its the benefits of having access to all those advanced papers in the accounting societies achive...

Rosco
25-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Shovel Ready.....

I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave.

I reckon they are poked. POG skyrocketing yet nobody is biting. What happens when the next cap raise fails? ..... which i think it will.

They are going to need a significant injection of capital coming up and shareholder confidence is non-existent. Only person winning out of this is Matt Hill with his blown-out salary.

jonu
25-06-2020, 09:30 AM
I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave.

I reckon they are poked. POG skyrocketing yet nobody is biting. What happens when the next cap raise fails? ..... which i think it will.

They are going to need a significant injection of capital coming up and shareholder confidence is non-existent. Only person winning out of this is Matt Hill with his blown-out salary.

Uninformed bollocks.

Last time I looked they had 2 million + in the bank and are on the verge of sorting a processor for their ore. They are at the vein face in more than one location and can pick the easiest to generate positive cashflow.

This Peer Review is GOLD for the company. It has a World-wide respected authority confirming their ounces and sky high grades. Yes they need to get the stuff out, but they don't need to cash raise to get cashflow positive mining happening.

The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 09:41 AM
"I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave." In the face of a global crisis the population of the cloudy isles shows how the war was won... great humour ..

"The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options."

SO close YET so FAR....

Ltw
25-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Uninformed bollocks.

Last time I looked they had 2 million + in the bank and are on the verge of sorting a processor for their ore. They are at the vein face in more than one location and can pick the easiest to generate positive cashflow.

This Peer Review is GOLD for the company. It has a World-wide respected authority confirming their ounces and sky high grades. Yes they need to get the stuff out, but they don't need to cash raise to get cashflow positive mining happening.

The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options.

:t_up: Look forward to the report due. hopefully with a decent amount of info

Stumpynuts
25-06-2020, 10:15 AM
I wish I could have stayed in NTL fully.
Alas, I had to quit the majority of my NTL shares in the past few months and move the $ over into ASX spec play.

Both my aussie exchange stocks have had a fantastic couple of weeks so far.

Don't get me wrong - I still have NTL shares, just heavily reduced my overall holdings. I may jump back in later if my aussie stocks skyrocket and I profit-take.

Rosco
25-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Uninformed bollocks.

2 million will not go far at all. I personally think there will be another attempt at a raise before we see any gold. And are they really on the verge of finding someone to process the ore? Don't take their word for it.

Plus all of that gold in the mountain means nothing to me until stacked ore cars start start rolling out of that portal.

jonu
25-06-2020, 10:16 AM

I'm hoping the Peer Review will bring NTL to the notice of ASX goldies. NTL's grades are insanely high and now have the backing of industry best practice.

haewai
25-06-2020, 10:20 AM

Annual report? Should be for activities to March end, which we already know from the quarterly. So be prepared to be disappointed as always.

Meanwhile, where is the resource consent application? Horrendously overdue now.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 10:27 AM
"SHOW US THE GOLD" , or SHOW US THE MONEY... im thinking "BURNIE MADOFF WITH THE MONEY" has got nothing on this guy...

k14
25-06-2020, 10:28 AM
"I thought this was referring to getting the shovel out to dig NTL's grave." In the face of a global crisis the population of the cloudy isles shows how the war was won... great humour ..

"The POG touched 1768 USD over night. NTL has hundreds of millions of profit sitting in the ground. They just need to sort the processor. OGC are partially back on stream late this year but they also have interesting other options."

SO close YET so FAR....
Wonder what the price of coal is doing lately? Pike is probably shovel ready on that basis too?

Antipodean
25-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Note that this potential grade and tonnage, and the connection between Mystery and Rhoderick Dhu is conceptual in nature

Many things about NTL seem "conceptual in nature". Things like revenue, profit, and mining to think of a few.

Imagine a NZ listed gold producer extracting, and selling AU. The mcap would be incredible.

jonu
25-06-2020, 11:32 AM
Many things about NTL seem "conceptual in nature". Things like revenue, profit, and mining to think of a few.

Imagine a NZ listed gold producer extracting, and selling AU. The mcap would be incredible.

Hold my beer

Rosco
25-06-2020, 12:25 PM
The original Talisman COY drove a level on the Roderick Dhu and did not pursue serious development on it. I'm not sure of NTL's intentions but if they wish to develop it further that would be a fair while away both in time and $$$. The current drive is almost at river level down by the Crown Mine.

I suspect the Roderick Dhu reef is being used to drive up the resource numbers.

Ltw
25-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Hold my beer

We got this :)

jonu
25-06-2020, 12:32 PM
The original Talisman COY drove a level on the Roderick Dhu and did not pursue serious development on it. I'm not sure of NTL's intentions but if they wish to develop it further that would be a fair while away both in time and $$$. The current drive is almost at river level down by the Crown Mine.

I suspect the Roderick Dhu reef is being used to drive up the resource numbers.

Are you trying to undermine (pun intended) the Peer Review? I guess we should just believe Rosco and not the real experts. Conjecture about grades and defined Resource is done. Independent, industry best practice has verified it.

And by the way, any decision made years ago about viability is null. The POG has changed everything. Parts of the mine will be more expensive to extract from. NTL just needs to take the easy pickings first. There are plenty to take.

Landyman
25-06-2020, 12:38 PM
We got this :)

Hold my beer, well a beer in hand may be worth more than gold in the ground - I certainly like liquidity (very punny)

Lets hope for more good news soon.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 12:42 PM
"Hold my beer, well a beer in hand may be worth more than gold in the ground " more laconic humour... great reading... better than punch..

Rosco
25-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Are you trying to undermine (pun intended) the Peer Review? I guess we should just believe Rosco and not the real experts. Conjecture about grades and defined Resource is done. Independent, industry best practice has verified it.

And by the way, any decision made years ago about viability is null. The POG has changed everything. Parts of the mine will be more expensive to extract from. NTL just needs to take the easy pickings first. There are plenty to take.

I dont doubt the gold is there. Im just saying that its not so easy to get. There will be millions of ounces in the mountain no doubt. Whether its accessible or not is another story. Just focus on getting gold first. Not all this flossy stuff. We need to be generating some revenue asap whilst the POG is strong.

jonu
25-06-2020, 12:53 PM
I dont doubt the gold is there. Im just saying that its not so easy to get. There will be millions of ounces in the mountain no doubt. Whether its accessible or not is another story. Just focus on getting gold first. Not all this flossy stuff. We need to be generating some revenue asap whilst the POG is strong.

We can certainly agree on that. Good to have robust debate.

Landyman
25-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Robust debate and terrible humour - a perfect day.

Rosco
25-06-2020, 01:32 PM
We can certainly agree on that. Good to have robust debate.

Hahaha yup always worthwhile.

These last 8 years have changed me. I was a optimistic impressionable young man when I invested in NTL. Now I'm a cynical negative old man.

I think we both want the same from New Talisman. Gold asap.

Redbream
25-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Am I correct in saying that NTL still has the Annual Report to release either today or tomorrow? The latest announcement just seems to be the JORC review they promised late April.

Waltzing
25-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Terrible humour? You mean terrible stock?

nztx
25-06-2020, 11:51 PM
Am I correct in saying that NTL still has the Annual Report to release either today or tomorrow? The latest announcement just seems to be the JORC review they promised late April.

They probably forgot it was still "Locked Down" until the precis for the next Cap Raise needed digging out of the Safe for the next ..

nztx
25-06-2020, 11:54 PM
Hold my beer, well a beer in hand may be worth more than gold in the ground - I certainly like liquidity (very punny)

Lets hope for more good news soon.

All this waiting .. but then the Empties sitting in the Crate may become Antique Collectables before something else...

Landyman
26-06-2020, 08:58 AM
All this waiting .. but then the Empties sitting in the Crate may become Antique Collectables before something else...

As I have no real mining knowledge, or any inside information, I will continue my attempt at humour.

NTL is like beer, but at the moment a frozen beer. You cant access the good stuff. There is a chance that when you do (it defrosts) it might not be as good as what you thought it would be when you put it in. If its a glass bottle variety (Im thinking a nice Hoegaarden), the whole thing may explode and need to be disposed of with no benefit, but.... in the miracle it survives the freezing process, it may be brilliant, and make us happy.

Hopefully NTL ends up being a Tui, maybe a craft brew, or a Hoegaarden. After playing this share for 15yrs, I sadly have less appetising brown taste in my mouth.

NTL you can do it, longest fermentation Ive ever seen!!

Back to work now.

Skene
26-06-2020, 10:35 AM
As I have no real mining knowledge, or any inside information, I will continue my attempt at humour.

NTL is like beer, but at the moment a frozen beer. You cant access the good stuff. There is a chance that when you do (it defrosts) it might not be as good as what you thought it would be when you put it in. If its a glass bottle variety (Im thinking a nice Hoegaarden), the whole thing may explode and need to be disposed of with no benefit, but.... in the miracle it survives the freezing process, it may be brilliant, and make us happy.

Hopefully NTL ends up being a Tui, maybe a craft brew, or a Hoegaarden. After playing this share for 15yrs, I sadly have less appetising brown taste in my mouth.

NTL you can do it, longest fermentation Ive ever seen!!

Back to work now.

Today is the day for me. Either theres some progress in the report and I crack a beer (ale for me, thanks mate) in celebration or it's the same old same old & I get out before the inevitable cap raise coming and move my investment to one of the many exciting Ozzy gold plays which equally deserves an ale.

Theres also the very likely reality there will be "progress" in the report as well as a cap raise.

jonu
26-06-2020, 10:39 AM
Today is the day for me. Either theres some progress in the report and I crack a beer (ale for me, thanks mate) in celebration or it's the same old same old & I get out before the inevitable cap raise coming and move my investment to one of the many exciting Ozzy gold plays which equally deserves an ale.

Theres also the very likely reality there will be "progress" in the report as well as a cap raise.

There will be no CAP RAISE.

And I think the annual Report is due by month end. Stand to be corrected.

Skene
26-06-2020, 10:43 AM
True re: month end, I've made the assumption we'll see it around 4pm on a Friday given previous experience.

I hope you're right about there being no cap raise, is this based on cash in the bank?

jonu
26-06-2020, 10:49 AM
True re: month end, I've made the assumption we'll see it around 4pm on a Friday given previous experience.

I hope you're right about there being no cap raise, is this based on cash in the bank?

Cash in the bank and positive cashflow mining imminent. If a Cap Raise is done in the future it would only be to expedite getting through a difficult part of a particular vein IMHO. This could easily be done by private placement once gold is coming out of the ground.

haewai
26-06-2020, 10:54 AM
..positive cashflow mining imminent....

I just don't see this. Their processing methods was so novel, they had to design and import and install the pilot plant. A full capacity plant will take longer to organise and get running.

The best bet for cashflow from mining is process high value material through the pilot plant, which they said they would do, but haven't.

jonu
26-06-2020, 10:56 AM
I just don't see this. Their processing methods was so novel, they had to design and import and install the pilot plant. A full capacity plant will take longer to organise and get running.

The best bet for cashflow from mining is process high value material through the pilot plant, which they said they would do, but haven't.

There is no law saying they have to fully process it haewai. There are many ways to skin a cat.

Skene
26-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Cash in the bank and positive cashflow mining imminent. If a Cap Raise is done in the future it would only be to expedite getting through a difficult part of a particular vein IMHO. This could easily be done by private placement once gold is coming out of the ground.

That's the big unknown. Updated JORC, POG and economic environment (surely Shane Jones is at least aware of NTL) make this probably the most likely time to have mining imminent. I pray you're right. Even then there is the question of processing.

jonu
26-06-2020, 11:02 AM
That's the big unknown. Updated JORC, POG and economic environment (surely Shane Jones is at least aware of NTL) make this probably the most likely time to have mining imminent. I pray you're right. Even then there is the question of processing.

Haven't been wrong since some time in the 90s :D

And that's still in arbitration! :p

Skene
26-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Haven't been wrong since some time in the 90s :D

And that's still in arbitration! :p

Sounds like you're in the same club as my fiance.

Anyway, three feet from gold I remind myself, three feet from gold.

jonu
26-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Sounds like you're in the same club as my fiance.

Anyway, three feet from gold I remind myself, three feet from gold.

Hope she's not the same one I was wrong about :lol::lol::lol:

No...let's leave your fiance out of this. I'm sure she's a gem.

Landyman
29-06-2020, 09:04 AM
MRE - is this a case of chicken or egg?

There may be extra resource in the ground. If they spend more money and time proving it, then capital raise (or bank funding) becomes more palatable ie remain a "minerals development and exploration company" OR they could focus on diversifying (maybe thats too harsh on them) and become a gold producer and explore further resource later.

The accountant in me says, option 1, know what you have so you can resource appropriately. The shareholder says option 2 is the way to go.

Or do I have it completely wrong?

jonu
29-06-2020, 09:37 AM
MRE - is this a case of chicken and egg?

There may be extra resource in the ground. If they spend more money and time proving it, then capital raise (or bank funding) becomes more palatable ie remain a "minerals development and exploration company" OR they could focus on diversifying (maybe thats to harsh on them) and become a gold producer and later explore further resource.

The accountant in me says, option 1, know what you have so you can resource appropriately. The shareholder says option 2 is the way to go.

Or do I have it completely wrong?

Option 2 is definitely the way to go at this stage. If things hadn't been so slow I might lean towards option 1. By mining asap NTL takes advantage of the high POG and can channel profit from that into further exploration/development if need be.

Paint it Black
29-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Option 2 is definitely the way to go at this stage. If things hadn't been so slow I might lean towards option 1. By mining asap NTL takes advantage of the high POG and can channel profit from that into further exploration/development if need be.

Totally agree Jonu - have been saying this for several years now. The perception/reality that nothing is happening at the mine and the concern of another capital raise has capped the SP and it wont move despite all the favorable peer review and increased resource reporting. The mine must start producing as a priority and not worry about triggering of the 2 year RC window.

jonu
30-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Annual Report due today. While an Annual Report is essentially a rehash of material released earlier, it does give the opportunity for the company to mention stuff that has occurred since the last Quarterly, and outline next steps. With the JORC Peer Review just released I'm hoping NTL joins a few more dots that were alluded to.

Mystery Vein appears to be a fantastic opportunity to access easy ore and ultimately add significantly to Resource. A massive win/win. Get gold out of the ground, making a profit while doing so....and adding significant value to the mine.

Landyman
30-06-2020, 10:07 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ANNOUNCEMENT BY NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES LIMITED [ASX, NZSX: NTL]
Preliminary Announcement – Full Year Results
Current Reporting Period
31 March 2020
(12 months)
$ Previous Reporting Period
31 March 2019
(12 months)
$ Change
%
Revenue for ordinary activities 39,511 86,734 (54%)
Loss from ordinary activities attributable to members of the listed issuer 3,710,748 1,203,327 208%
Tenement expenditure 1,109,327 2,396,308 (54%)
Prospecting Expenditure 8,000 8,050 (1%)
Total Net Expenditure 4,828,075 3,607,685 34%

No dividend attributed to this period.

Loss from ordinary activities attributable to members of the listed issuer includes an impairment of prospecting costs of $2,757,313 due to uncertainty around access to the land (last year Nil).

Tenement expenditure for the reporting period was $1,109,327 compared to $2,396,308 in the previous reporting period.

At the end of the year the Company had a cash balance of $2,495,718.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR

• First gold and concentrate produced from pilot plant

• Completion of successful capital raising of $3.6m.

• Refurbishment of the underground workings completed.

• Completion Metallurgical testwork – Gold and precious metals recovery rates achieved..

• Design and planning of a larger volume plant commenced.

• Life of mine level plan continues to be developed.

• Mineral resource estimate and peer review by AMC complete

SUMMARY
During the year the company completed a successful capital raising of $3.6m which enabled the company to complete refurbishment of the underground workings, establish the pilot plant, complete metallurgical testwork, produce the first gold concentrate and commence planning and consenting of a larger scale processing plant.
With the extraordinary circumstances of COVID-19 affecting operations in 2020, New Talisman was left, like many companies, restricted in operations while the New Zealand Government imposed complete lockdown on non-essential services by imposing COVID -19 level 4.
The highly anticipated Resource Estimate update and final review was received from AMC following the reporting period.
The primary focus is now on delivering a production route for the Talisman ore following completion of a majority of the testwork at the pilot plant.
NOTE: a Detailed report outlining the activities during the year is included in the Annual report which will be released later today.

Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income

Reporting Period
31 March 2020 Previous Reporting Period 31 March 2019
$ $
Revenue 39,511 86,734
Total revenue 39,511 86,734

Audit fees 33,119 34,058
Depreciation 51,708 46,906
Director fees 136,426 140,000
Foreign exchange loss 4,673 11,426
Fair Value of Investments Movement 2,615 44,685
Impairment of Prospecting Costs 2,757,313 -
Rent and leasing 23,414 25,508
Operating expenses 740,991 987,478
Total operating expenses 3,750,259 1,290,061
Loss from operations 3,710,748 1,203,327
Exploration Costs written off - -
Other Comprehensive Income - 1,783
Net deficit attributable to members 3,710,748 1,201,544

Earnings per share
Basic earnings/(loss) per share (0.15) cents (0.06) cents
Diluted earnings/(loss) per share (0.15) cents (0.06) cents

Consolidated Statement of Financial Position

Reporting Period
31 March 2020
Reporting Period
31 March 2019
$ $
Cash 2,495,718 1,243,656
Receivables and prepayments 178,626 172,066
Advances to related parties - -
Current assets 2,674,344 1,415,722

Property, plant & equipment 227,421 259,960
Assets Under Construction 13,143,901 12,034,575
Intangible assets (prospecting expenditure) 11,637 2,760,950
Investments 8,698 11,313
Non-current assets 13,391,657 15,066,798

Total assets 16,066,001 16,482,520

Payables 54,898 384,046
Other 17,613 18,000
Employee entitlements 18,240 19,997
Total Current liabilities 90,751 422,043
Total Non-Current liabilities 32,215 32,215

Total liabilities 122,966 454,258

Capital

Reserves - -
Retained profit/(loss) (22,273,336) (18,562,587)
Total equity 15,943,035 16,028,262

Total Equity and Liabilities 16,066,001 16,428,520

Net tangible assets per security
Net tangible assets 15,931,398 13,267,312
Net tangible assets per security 0.59 cent 0.61 cent

Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows

Reporting Period
31 March 2020
Reporting Period
31 March 2019
$ $
Cash flows relating to operating activities
Cash inflows 4,463 62,081
Cash outflows (1,236,755) (1,140,861)
Net operating cash flows (1,232,292) (1,078,780)

Cash flows relating to investing activities
Cash inflows - -
Cash outflows (1,136,495) (2,484,892)
Net investing cash flows (1,136,495) (2,484,892)

Cash flows relating to financial activities
Cash inflows 3,625,522 -
Cash outflows - -
Net financing cash flows 3,625,522 -

Net increase/(decrease) in cash held 1,256,735 (3,563,672)
Cash at beginning of period 1,243,656 4,828,750
Exchange rate gain/(loss) (4,673) (11,422)
Cash at end of period 2,495,718 1,243,656

Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity

Reporting Period
31 March 2019
Reporting Period
31 March 2018
$ $
Equity at start of period 16,028,262 17,229,806
Net profit / (loss) (3,710,748) (1,203,327)
Shares issued 3,625,521 -
Prior Period Adjustment - 1,783
Equity at end of period 15,943,035 16,028,262

whatsup
30-06-2020, 10:17 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ANNOUNCEMENT BY NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES LIMITED [ASX, NZSX: NTL]
Preliminary Announcement – Full Year Results
Current Reporting Period
31 March 2020
(12 months)
$ Previous Reporting Period
31 March 2019
(12 months)
$ Change
%
Revenue for ordinary activities 39,511 86,734 (54%)
Loss from ordinary activities attributable to members of the listed issuer 3,710,748 1,203,327 208%
Tenement expenditure 1,109,327 2,396,308 (54%)
Prospecting Expenditure 8,000 8,050 (1%)
Total Net Expenditure 4,828,075 3,607,685 34%

No dividend attributed to this period.

Loss from ordinary activities attributable to members of the listed issuer includes an impairment of prospecting costs of $2,757,313 due to uncertainty around access to the land (last year Nil).

Tenement expenditure for the reporting period was $1,109,327 compared to $2,396,308 in the previous reporting period.

At the end of the year the Company had a cash balance of $2,495,718.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR

• First gold and concentrate produced from pilot plant

• Completion of successful capital raising of $3.6m.

• Refurbishment of the underground workings completed.

• Completion Metallurgical testwork – Gold and precious metals recovery rates achieved..

• Design and planning of a larger volume plant commenced.

• Life of mine level plan continues to be developed.

• Mineral resource estimate and peer review by AMC complete

SUMMARY
During the year the company completed a successful capital raising of $3.6m which enabled the company to complete refurbishment of the underground workings, establish the pilot plant, complete metallurgical testwork, produce the first gold concentrate and commence planning and consenting of a larger scale processing plant.
With the extraordinary circumstances of COVID-19 affecting operations in 2020, New Talisman was left, like many companies, restricted in operations while the New Zealand Government imposed complete lockdown on non-essential services by imposing COVID -19 level 4.
The highly anticipated Resource Estimate update and final review was received from AMC following the reporting period.
The primary focus is now on delivering a production route for the Talisman ore following completion of a majority of the testwork at the pilot plant.
NOTE: a Detailed report outlining the activities during the year is included in the Annual report which will be released later today.

Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income

Reporting Period
31 March 2020 Previous Reporting Period 31 March 2019
$ $
Revenue 39,511 86,734
Total revenue 39,511 86,734

Audit fees 33,119 34,058
Depreciation 51,708 46,906
Director fees 136,426 140,000
Foreign exchange loss 4,673 11,426
Fair Value of Investments Movement 2,615 44,685
Impairment of Prospecting Costs 2,757,313 -
Rent and leasing 23,414 25,508
Operating expenses 740,991 987,478
Total operating expenses 3,750,259 1,290,061
Loss from operations 3,710,748 1,203,327
Exploration Costs written off - -
Other Comprehensive Income - 1,783
Net deficit attributable to members 3,710,748 1,201,544

Earnings per share
Basic earnings/(loss) per share (0.15) cents (0.06) cents
Diluted earnings/(loss) per share (0.15) cents (0.06) cents

Consolidated Statement of Financial Position

Reporting Period
31 March 2020
Reporting Period
31 March 2019
$ $
Cash 2,495,718 1,243,656
Receivables and prepayments 178,626 172,066
Advances to related parties - -
Current assets 2,674,344 1,415,722

Property, plant & equipment 227,421 259,960
Assets Under Construction 13,143,901 12,034,575
Intangible assets (prospecting expenditure) 11,637 2,760,950
Investments 8,698 11,313
Non-current assets 13,391,657 15,066,798

Total assets 16,066,001 16,482,520

Payables 54,898 384,046
Other 17,613 18,000
Employee entitlements 18,240 19,997
Total Current liabilities 90,751 422,043
Total Non-Current liabilities 32,215 32,215

Total liabilities 122,966 454,258

Capital

Reserves - -
Retained profit/(loss) (22,273,336) (18,562,587)
Total equity 15,943,035 16,028,262

Total Equity and Liabilities 16,066,001 16,428,520

Net tangible assets per security
Net tangible assets 15,931,398 13,267,312
Net tangible assets per security 0.59 cent 0.61 cent

Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows

Reporting Period
31 March 2020
Reporting Period
31 March 2019
$ $
Cash flows relating to operating activities
Cash inflows 4,463 62,081
Cash outflows (1,236,755) (1,140,861)
Net operating cash flows (1,232,292) (1,078,780)

Cash flows relating to investing activities
Cash inflows - -
Cash outflows (1,136,495) (2,484,892)
Net investing cash flows (1,136,495) (2,484,892)

Cash flows relating to financial activities
Cash inflows 3,625,522 -
Cash outflows - -
Net financing cash flows 3,625,522 -

Net increase/(decrease) in cash held 1,256,735 (3,563,672)
Cash at beginning of period 1,243,656 4,828,750
Exchange rate gain/(loss) (4,673) (11,422)
Cash at end of period 2,495,718 1,243,656

Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity

Reporting Period
31 March 2019
Reporting Period
31 March 2018
$ $
Equity at start of period 16,028,262 17,229,806
Net profit / (loss) (3,710,748) (1,203,327)
Shares issued 3,625,521 -
Prior Period Adjustment - 1,783
Equity at end of period 15,943,035 16,028,262

From reading the above and with cash at balance date of $2.5 mil less 3 months expenditure of say $300K per month net atm of $1.6 mil, it will be a close thing and IMO a small CR of $2.0 mill will be needed this year.

Landyman
30-06-2020, 10:18 AM
So they sold $39k of gold? Nice, though down on last year.

Cash costs for 12months $933 (if my rushed math is correct), so $78k month, so $2.5m less 3x78 = 2.25m left?

jonu
30-06-2020, 10:20 AM
From reading the above and with cash at balance date of $2.5 mil less 3 months expenditure of say $300K per month net atm of $1.6 mil, it will be a close thing and IMO a small CR of $2.0 mill will be needed this year.

Where do you get 300k per month from? Especially during Lockdown?

Getty
30-06-2020, 10:31 AM
No worries, OGC (asx) will step in and buy this mob out.
They need more immediate cashflow from gold ready to mine, after political wrangling in Philipines, and will have synergies here with their Waihi operation, sack the NTL mahagement and board, to release some wealth for the shareholders.
Remember where you heard it first...

whatsup
30-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Delays, delays delays worst business case possible coming to fruition - greens, floods what else can/will cause cost blowouts , larger processing plant not being available , delays in shipping, installation, political interference , its all out there , from a S Her who has held since 1986 days!

jonu
30-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Delays, delays delays worst business case possible coming to fruition - greens, floods what else can/will cause cost blowouts , larger processing plant not being available , delays in shipping, installation, political interference , its all out there , from a S Her who has held since 1986 days!

I'll ask the question again O Wise One....Where do you get 300k per month from through Lockdown?

If you are determined to spread B/s that's your prerogative. Just expect to be called out for it. Continual down ramping is either malicious or some other alternative agenda to accumulate.

jonu
30-06-2020, 10:42 AM
No worries, OGC (asx) will step in and buy this mob out.
They need more immediate cashflow from gold ready to mine, after political wrangling in Philipines, and will have synergies here with their Waihi operation, sack the NTL mahagement and board, to release some wealth for the shareholders.
Remember where you heard it first...

I agree it seems a logical fit for OGC.

haewai
30-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Wonder if the full report will contain exciting but ultimately unrealised statements like last year's one. Probably:

The company remains focussed on commencing production overthe coming months now that mine refurbishments are substantially complete.

... your companysits poised at the commencement of production which is planned to reach a steady state of 360 ounces per month at 8 months fromcommissioning of pilot plant which will commence processing of first high grade batches through the plant at the end of July.

Joshuatree
30-06-2020, 10:57 AM
I'll ask the question again O Wise One....Where do you get 300k per month from through Lockdown?

If you are determined to spread B/s that's your prerogative. Just expect to be called out for it. Continual down ramping is either malicious or some other alternative agenda to accumulate.

How about coming up with your own figs and estimates rather then all this attacking, defending and ramping youve done over many years yourself . What a HYPOCRITE! . You have zillion s of shares and are free carried from getting in early, and are you may also trading it over and over?

Thats the only way to look at this stock as trading stock, look at the 1 year chart.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 11:01 AM

Should not have confined the expenses to three months, should have been more wide ranging, FYI I have partaken to more C Raisings than I care to remember, 1986 is a long way in the past and I have learnt that the fish heads promise a lot and deliver disappointment each and every year, this years is no exception, imo they will need a C R, how much has yet to be confirmed and released. ( and this is not down ramping, how long have you been onboard did you say ? )

Landyman
30-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Newbies, see above, DYOR.

Market efficiency they say.

Ive been here 15yrs, and am in whatsup camp - past performance is a very good indicator of future!!!
Talk of OGC has come and gone over past decade too with no action so far

I do hope Jonu is right though

Rosco
30-06-2020, 11:19 AM
I think the scale and proficiency of operation is quiet different between OGC & NTL.

I'm not sure if OGC will want to get involved with an amateur outfit like New Talisman.

jonu
30-06-2020, 11:27 AM
How about coming up with your own figs and estimates rather then all this attacking, defending and ramping youve done over many years yourself . What a HYPOCRITE! . You have zillion s of shares and are free carried from getting in early, and are you may also trading it over and over?

Thats the only way to look at this stock as trading stock, look at the 1 year chart.

The Company has just released its "figs".

Hypocrite? For asking him to back up a statement?

I give reasons for my optimism. I don't throw hand grenades and run. And no, I'm not churning it. Happy now JT?

Methinks some bitterness is being carried over from a certain political thread. Don't bring me into your disappointment with your betrothed and besotted :p

jonu
30-06-2020, 11:29 AM
I think the scale and proficiency of operation is quiet different between OGC & NTL.

I'm not sure if OGC will want to get involved with an amateur outfit like New Talisman.

Granted the scale is very different, but NTL is on their doorstep and would seem a natural fit.

Joshuatree
30-06-2020, 11:38 AM
The Company has just released its "figs".

Hypocrite? For asking him to back up a statement?

I give reasons for my optimism. I don't throw hand grenades and run. And no, I'm not churning it. Happy now JT?

Methinks some bitterness is being carried over from a certain political thread. Don't bring me into your disappointment with your betrothed and besotted :p

So youve linked it to the political thread in a trump like diversion tactic.. Shame on you. You have been a serial ramper and promoter and i guess trading it all that time for many years on here at how many other naive investors costs in this penny dreadful stock, a trap for hopeful, novices. HYPOCRITE is apt on this thread. Investor bias above all else.Just remind us all what your average entry per share is to give holder s an idea of your motives.

haewai
30-06-2020, 11:38 AM
Full report is on the ASX, and has been for a while today.
Wish I could say something positive about the content.

jonu
30-06-2020, 11:52 AM
So youve linked it to the political thread in a trump like diversion tactic.. Shame on you. You have been a serial ramper and promoter and i guess trading it all that time for many years on here at how many other naive investors costs in this penny dreadful stock, a trap for hopeful, novices. HYPOCRITE is apt on this thread. Investor bias above all else.Just remind us all what your average entry per share is to give holder s an idea of your motives.

Calling me a liar JT? Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am a substantial shareholder and substantiate my optimism with reasoned logic. You however, call me both a trader and an investor in one bile filled rant!

So much bitterness....so little class. The reason I mentioned the political thread was because it is a place where we commonly interact and where you have been coming under some heat for your increasingly desperate defence of Cindy's mob. That defence has also contained more vitriol filled rants of late...just putting 2 and 2 together.

jonu
30-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Picked up from Hot Copper

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-annual-report-to-shareholders-31-march-2020.5472945/

whatsup
30-06-2020, 12:04 PM
jonu, C R now getting priced in today, .006 buy ----- .007 sell !!

bullish
30-06-2020, 12:05 PM
Should not have confined the expenses to three months, should have been more wide ranging, FYI I have partaken to more C Raisings than I care to remember, 1986 is a long way in the past and I have learnt that the fish heads promise a lot and deliver disappointment each and every year, this years is no exception, imo they will need a C R, how much has yet to be confirmed and released. ( and this is not down ramping, how long have you been onboard did you say ? )

WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing

jonu
30-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Full report is on the ASX, and has been for a while today.
Wish I could say something positive about the content.

The Chapters on Mystery Vein and JV opportunity for processing are pretty positive I would have thought.

jonu
30-06-2020, 12:12 PM
WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing

The trolls are determined to spook the horses. Have to wonder at their motivations.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 12:12 PM

Crusader minerals , have a gander .

Mbro
30-06-2020, 12:44 PM
can someone please explain "Impairment of Prospecting Costs 2,757,313 "? I have not seen this before. I did see it relates to land access?

haewai
30-06-2020, 12:55 PM
The Chapters on Mystery Vein and JV opportunity for processing are pretty positive I would have thought.

The JV part amounts to 'we're doing more talking'. NTL is still months, if not years, away from processing. And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

And I'm really annoyed by the COVID passage. This is simply rubbish:

The second half of the year was heavily influenced by the completely unforeseen effects of the COVID pandemic.

Those impacts should not have occurred until March, the very last month of the year. The Board is just wrong to use Covid as an excuse for poor progress. The question on why they can't use the pilot plant to process high value ore for some revenue generation is still unanswered.

Getty
30-06-2020, 12:55 PM
In a perverse way, all the delays in preparation and proving resources, could work to the benefit of patient shareholders.
The price of gold now, unhedged, and compared to historic, means ASIC and other fundamentals should be better
I think its got to the point where if the ore is toll treated off site by a 3rd party, without capex, even if optimin conversion rates are not achieved, the pay back will be good, and the tailings could be kept aside for retreatment if deemed economic, by the specialist Mark 2 pilot plant funded by the toll treatment.

jonu
30-06-2020, 12:56 PM
can someone please explain "Impairment of Prospecting Costs 2,757,313 "? I have not seen this before. I did see it relates to land access?

I'm assuming it is some sort of book entry....if it was something material to the company around access it would have had to be announced.

jonu
30-06-2020, 12:58 PM
In a perverse way, all the delays in preparation and proving resources, could work to the benefit of patient shareholders.
The price of gold now, unhedged, and compared to historic, means ASIC and other fundamentals should be better
I think its got to the point where if the ore is toll treated off site by a 3rd party, without capex, even if optimin conversion rates are not achieved, the pay back will be good, and the tailings could be kept aside for retreatment if deemed economic, by the specialist Mark 2 pilot plant funded by the toll treatment.

Agreed Getty. The rampant POG has fallen in our laps. Despite people's misgivings around management the massive growth in value of the JORC can't be denied.

haewai
30-06-2020, 01:10 PM

Rahu presumably.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Any idea when and where the excuse forum will be held this year ?

Brain
30-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Any idea when and where the excuse forum will be held this year ?

By video conference or in other words in the cloud. This way they do not have to eyeball their disgruntled shareholders.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 01:19 PM
jonu, C R now getting priced in today, .006 buy ----- .007 sell !!

Based on the current S P price what are S Hers guess that the impending C R will be priced at ?

My guess is .0045 per share.

Landyman
30-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Based on the current S P price what are S Hers guess that the impending C R will be priced at ?

Usually weighted average from the past month (or 2), then discounted. Be interesting to see if todays fall continues, flat-lines or recovers.

jonu
30-06-2020, 02:00 PM

What impending C R? Your motivation is becoming very clear. Down ramp to lower your average.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 02:06 PM
1 / 5 loyalty bonus share kicked in on 26/6/20 for all S Hers who still hold the shares that they subscribed for re the SPP.

haewai
30-06-2020, 02:08 PM
What impending C R? Your motivation is becoming very clear. Down ramp to lower your average.

It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

jonu
30-06-2020, 02:13 PM
It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:

Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

whatsup
30-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !

jonu
30-06-2020, 02:21 PM
History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !

That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.

whatsup
30-06-2020, 02:30 PM
That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.

NOOOOO, Im just asking the question hoping that someone can answer for me so that I can start saving my hard earned in order to partake in the SPP !

bullish
30-06-2020, 03:44 PM
And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

d.[/QUOTE]

A whole industry sector that is valued purely on in ground resources would suggest you have nfi. That sector and its companies are known as exploration companies. dyor or blindly keep downramping

ziggy415
30-06-2020, 04:23 PM
And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

d.

A whole industry sector that is valued purely on in ground resources would suggest you have nfi. That sector and its companies are known as exploration companies. dyor or blindly keep downramping[/QUOTE]

no one needs to keep down ramping...the company does that for us all on there own....I would suggest that the next capital raise.... if there is one...will be a failure

Landyman
30-06-2020, 04:38 PM
AGM - dial in folks - will be an interesting session.

Ltw
30-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Haha You lot crack me up!
I should have got some popcorn before i started reading that.
Anyway the report:
Covid - Due to the late march lock down it should have not even been documented!!
Cash flow - they are not bleeding or wasting money IMO
Cap Raise - I see no reason or leading towards needing in that document
Overall - It is what i was expecting, Loyalty shares due to be issued end of July and look forward to that.
Look ahead - I still think we will be lucky to have a processing plant/route by year end (Dec 20) but pretty confidant as we get closer to next year the excitement will start

Down play / Down ramp all you like i will be waiting :t_up:

Flugenbear
01-07-2020, 09:00 AM
Anyone thinking there will not be a capital raise are about as delusional as those buying AIR shares at 1.90 a couple of weeks back.
Not saying it will be this year, but to get this thing going properly they need more money, very simple. Unless Matt has a genie in a bottle about to grant him 3 wishes...

Blue Horseshoe
01-07-2020, 09:05 AM
No capital raising needed gold will be over $5000.00 USoz in the near future.

nevchev
01-07-2020, 09:06 AM
60 million shares for sale at .8c.Says it all really

Blue Horseshoe
01-07-2020, 09:12 AM
60 million shares for sale at .8c.Says it all really

Sure does, there's a lot of losers out there who will be kicking themselves in the future.

Blue Horseshoe
01-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Remember when people were selling A2 Milk at 50 cents, what did that tell you about the companies future. NOTHING.

haewai
01-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Anyone thinking there will not be a capital raise are about as delusional as those buying AIR shares at 1.90 a couple of weeks back.
Not saying it will be this year, but to get this thing going properly they need more money, very simple. Unless Matt has a genie in a bottle about to grant him 3 wishes...

And I reckon shareholders will be extremely wary of another capital raise, seeing as the last was supposed to be enough to take the business to cash flow positive, complete bulk sampling, and start extraction and full production.
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/NTL/335634/301200.pdf

20/21 Q1 has just finished. So I suspect the report due at the end of the month will only repeat the 'we're talking about a JV', while showing further cash outflow.

Flugenbear
01-07-2020, 10:02 AM
No capital raising needed gold will be over $5000.00 USoz in the near future.
Not sitting in the ground it won't be.
Unless NTL are planning a joint venture and have some way of processing the ore they haven't yet told us, they'll need more cash to get to a point of cash flow positive.
IMHO.
Have been a holder for a few years and if past history is anything to go by we are still a long way to selling gold.
You might be right though, by the time they do it could be 5 grand an ounce.

haewai
01-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Remember when people were selling A2 Milk at 50 cents, what did that tell you about the companies future. NOTHING.

Too right. Can make the same judgement about people buying Intueri and Wynyard at $3 each.

Landyman
01-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Problem for me still sits with management and their failure to deliver on timelines. SP is heavily discounted based on their lack of results.

Waltzing
01-07-2020, 10:53 AM
its clear they were never going to deliver on the timelines. It a do the least to get the money in. The investors need to realise what obvious and hold some feet to the fire..

Brain
01-07-2020, 02:37 PM
its clear they were never going to deliver on the timelines. It a do the least to get the money in. The investors need to realise what obvious and hold some feet to the fire..

I would guess that less than 75 shareholders are in control of the company and that is the problem. The board and the management know that it is unlikely that the shareholders will organise themselves. The board is supposed to represent us the shareholders and I see very little evidence of that. Hills salary is an example. My view is that his renumeration should be made up with shares as well as a base salary to focus his attention and align his interests with the shareholders. 400k / annum is an outrageous amount for a Small company that has achieved very little. These guys are relying entirely on raising capital from the shareholders. This company needs to become cash flow positive and The board and CEO do not see it that way.

Landyman
01-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Hill per Ann Rep.

2019 $415
2018 $360
2017 $356
2016 $187
2015 $230
2014 $254
2013 $153
2012 $20

Had 42m shares in 2019, whether there are more in "family" trust - would he have to declare related party holdings? Certainly worth keeping this thing running

t.rexjr
01-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Hill per Ann Rep.

2019 $415
2018 $360
2017 $356
2016 $187
2015 $230
2014 $254
2013 $153
2012 $20

Had 42m shares in 2019, whether there are more in "family" trust - would he have to declare related party holdings? Certainly worth keeping this thing running

His worth in current share value is worth less than 75% of his annual remuneration...
To think his motivation is aligned with shareholders is... Well, let's just drag this thing out a little longer aye...

Rosco
01-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Here is a quick summary of why you should think twice before investing in NTL.

September 2013 - CR @ .010
June 2014 - CR @ .008
October 2014 - CR @ .010
June 2015 - CR @ .007
May 2016 - CR @ .005
August 2017 - CR @ .022 (ouch)
June 2019 - CR @ .007

My apologies if I have missed any others etc. I think the point remains though that it is hard to stay positive when it always feels like there is further dilution just around the bend.

Landyman
01-07-2020, 04:37 PM

June 2014 - CR @ .008
October 2014 - CR @ .010
June 2015 - CR @ .007
May 2016 - CR @ .005
August 2017 - CR @ .22 (ouch)
June 2019 - CR @ .007

My apologies if I have missed any others etc. I think the point remains though that it is hard to stay positive when it always feels like there is further dilution just around the bend.

I participated in the "ouch" moment, really thought they were ready to get things going. Fool me.

Brain
01-07-2020, 04:39 PM

June 2014 - CR @ .008
October 2014 - CR @ .010
June 2015 - CR @ .007
May 2016 - CR @ .005
August 2017 - CR @ .22 (ouch)
June 2019 - CR @ .007

Not a good look is it and I agree with T. rex’s comment about Hills holdings relative to his renumeration.

You have to be sceptical when the COO has no shareholding and the CEO along with the board didn’t take part in the last capital raise. They all knew of course that it was not going to be the last. Possibly when the above gentlemen come up with some dosh then maybe this mine will be close to producing revenue.

bullish
01-07-2020, 05:36 PM

June 2014 - CR @ .008
October 2014 - CR @ .010
June 2015 - CR @ .007
May 2016 - CR @ .005 post raising - 2 cents
August 2017 - CR @ .022 (ouch) post raising - 3.1 cent high
June 2019 - CR @ .007 current .08

Not sure of the rest as my chart doesn't g ok back thst far but looks OK to me....

haewai
01-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Not sure of the rest as my chart doesn't g ok back thst far but looks OK to me....

A more realistic view, without cherry picking highs, is:
Sept 2013 CR at $0.01
Current sp $0.006
And uncountable dilution.

t.rexjr
01-07-2020, 07:54 PM

The 3.1c high was pre-raise. They raised at 2.2c and sp has been on a downward trajectory ever since. You're share of the pie now less than 1/3rd of what it was at the time of that raise... So, if you were unlucky? enough to have bought at that 3.1c high, not only have you lost 80% of your investment $. your share of the asset you bought into is also 2/3rd less than it once was...

i.e your risk/reward has been decimated...

All the while the guy running the show is floating around on a lilo in his infinity pool...

bullish
01-07-2020, 07:58 PM
A more realistic view, without cherry picking highs, is:
Sept 2013 CR at $0.01
Current sp $0.006
And uncountable dilution.

No wonder your struggling if that is an uncountable dilution.

Sep2013 market cap 3m cash $200k ounces 200k gp1300
Current market cap 20m cash 2m ounces 400k gp 3000

DYOR

dubya
01-07-2020, 08:11 PM
The 3.1c high was pre-raise. They raised at 2.2c and sp has been on a downward trajectory ever since. You're share of the pie now less than 1/3rd of what it was at the time of that raise... So, if you were unlucky? enough to have bought at that 3.1c high, not only have you lost 80% of your investment $. your share of the asset you bought into is also 2/3rd less than it once was...

All the while the guy running the show is floating around on a lilo in his infinity pool...

And he did some more of that lilo floating (from memory) just over a year ago in Fiji. He evidently went to Fiji to "investigate" processing the ore there.:eek2:

Even the CEO of Smith's City (which was about to go into receivership) took a pay cut during the virus lockdown, but this trougher wouldn't even have considered it. Too busy gazing out from his infinity pool I guess. :)

bullish
01-07-2020, 08:14 PM

Ok re 3.1 post raise I stand corrected. Then in that case if you came in at the top like any share trade you would be sad even bitter. I think most shares could show someone buying high being I n red at lower prices. My point however appears valid after all but 1 cr it appears an investor could profit.

bullish
01-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Looks like your wrong https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355453

Ltw
01-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Not a good look is it and I agree with T. rex’s comment about Hills holdings relative to his renumeration.

You have to be sceptical when the COO has no shareholding and the CEO along with the board didn’t take part in the last capital raise. They all knew of course that it was not going to be the last. Possibly when the above gentlemen come up with some dosh then maybe this mine will be close to producing revenue.

Are you sure about what your saying? A bit of research may see things different...
not necessarily are shares in ones name.

Brain
01-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Are you sure about what your saying? A bit of research may see things different...

Yes directors interests are listed in the annual report and no mention of the COO

Baa_Baa
01-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Have you guys done a dilution analysis?

I bought X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $m

Now I hold X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $b

So now I hold ... what % share of the company, worth what?

Here's a story for you stalwarts. I own a copper miner who was serially useless, diluted into oblivion by multiple cap raises then they ****ed over the shareholders by a consolidated at 400:1 making my holding go from a few million worthless shares to less than a hundred worthless shares, which are still worthless because the useless company has never dug or processed any copper out of the ground.

Sound familiar? You feel like a king holding millions of shares but when push comes to shove the company can either .. fail and screw you through consolidation, or even be successful and screw you through massive consolidation.

Figure out your holding as a % of total Cap and see how you're affected by a massive consolidation which can occur whether the company is successful or not.

How many billion shares has this dog got now, even a few millions shares is a rounding error.

bullish
01-07-2020, 09:23 PM

Yes i agree Its like forgetting 2020 figure and calling foul.....

This seems to show at least some holdings and also shows something else if one researches

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01918651

Joshuatree
01-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Calling me a liar JT? Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am a substantial shareholder and substantiate my optimism with reasoned logic. You however, call me both a trader and an investor in one bile filled rant!

So much bitterness....so little class. The reason I mentioned the political thread was because it is a place where we commonly interact and where you have been coming under some heat for your increasingly desperate defence of Cindy's mob. That defence has also contained more vitriol filled rants of late...just putting 2 and 2 together.

Note how Jonu is doing the spillover tactic from another seperate thread.This is diversion ala trump. Note how conspicuous by his absence jonu has been today. note he has been the chief ramper on here for years >Ask him how many shares he has and what his average entry is , no answer, ask him how many trades he has done whilst ramping, no answer, ask him if he has any regrets sucking newbies into this penny dreadful no answer. Has he got a conscience I doubt it. Is he the biggest cynic on Sharetrader , imo YES.

Ltw
01-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Just to try and change the tone a little.
We all have our thoughts good or bad on the company but what i'd like to know is:
At what point do you think NTL's potential starts to interest other operators or JV partners?

We have a peer reviewed resource estimate stating 380,000 Ounces Bullionequivalent - what % of this do you believe could be extracted??
Price of gold has broken into the US$1800s - At what POG do you think the mine would look to good to not buy or throw some money at??
The two key issues I see at the moment
1. Processing
2, full resource consent
How much money do you think it would take to get this over the line??

I look forward to reading your opinions

Joshuatree
01-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Have you guys done a dilution analysis?

I bought X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $m

Now I hold X shares at Y$ when Zm shares at MC = $b

So now I hold ... what % share of the company, worth what?

Here's a story for you stalwarts. I own a copper miner who was serially useless, diluted into oblivion by multiple cap raises then they ****ed over the shareholders by a consolidated at 400:1 making my holding go from a few million worthless shares to less than a hundred worthless shares, which are still worthless because the useless company has never dug or processed any copper out of the ground.

Sound familiar? You feel like a king holding millions of shares but when push comes to shove the company can either .. fail and screw you through consolidation, or even be successful and screw you through massive consolidation.

Figure out your holding as a % of total Cap and see how you're affected by a massive consolidation which can occur whether the company is successful or not.

How many billion shares has this dog got now, even a few millions shares is a rounding error.

Reminds me of Chris Castles AOR

"AOR will also be undertaking a 4138.489605 : 1 Share Consolidation."

jonu
01-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Note how Jonu is doing the spillover tactic from another seperate thread.This is diversion ala trump. Note how conspicuous by his absence jonu has been today. note he has been the chief ramper on here for years >Ask him how many shares he has and what his average entry is , no answer, ask him how many trades he has done whilst ramping, no answer, ask him if he has any regrets sucking newbies into this penny dreadful no answer. Has he got a conscience I doubt it. Is he the biggest cynic on Sharetrader , imo YES.

I gave you the answer about not trading the stock. You were too ignorant to absorb it. As to my holding and average price...I have indicated I am a substantial holder at a good entry level previously.

Do I feel accountable to you JT? Not in the least. If you consider positive, reasoned, analysis ramping then it explains your attitude on many things.

Back to more pertinent issues. The SP appears to be holding up well on reasonable volume. I'm wondering whether there is an accumulator at 0.7 with that huge wall at 0.8

The ASX has hardly flinched with next to no volume.

bullish
01-07-2020, 11:23 PM
I gave you the answer about not trading the stock. You were too ignorant to absorb it. As to my holding and average price...I have indicated I am a substantial holder at a good entry level previously.

Do I feel accountable to you JT? Not in the least. If you consider positive, reasoned, analysis ramping then it explains your attitude on many things.

Back to more pertinent issues. The SP appears to be holding up well on reasonable volume. I'm wondering whether there is an accumulator at 0.7 with that huge wall at 0.8

No point engaging with those who are so hellbent on downramping they make stuff up Jonu. Clearly this girl missed out and is trying without any effect to put pressure on price to get in......jt there is a technical term for that in securities law....just saying....The disclosure based manipulation prohibition
The disclosure based prohibition comprises
sections 262 and 264 of the FMCA:
262 False or misleading statement
or information
A person must not make a statement
or disseminate information if—
(a) a material aspect of the statement or
information is false or the statement or
information is materially misleading; and
(b) the person knows or ought reasonably
to know that a material aspect of the
statement or information is false or
that the statement or information
is materially misleading; and
(c) the statement or information
is likely to—
(i) induce a person to trade in
quoted financial products; or
(ii) have the effect of increasing,
reducing, maintaining, or
stabilising the price for trading
in those financial products; or
(iii) induce a person to exercise a voting
right attached to a quoted financial
product in a particular way, or to
abstain from exercising such a right.
264 Criminal liability for false or
misleading statement or information
(1) A person who contravenes section
262 commits an offence if the
person knows that the statement
or information is false in a material
aspect or is materially misleading.

Ltw
02-07-2020, 07:24 AM
No point engaging with those who are so hellbent on downramping they make stuff up Jonu. Clearly this girl missed out and is trying without any effect to put pressure on price to get in......jt there is a technical term for that in securities law....just saying....The disclosure based manipulation prohibition
The disclosure based prohibition comprises
sections 262 and 264 of the FMCA:
262 False or misleading statement
or information
A person must not make a statement
or disseminate information if—
(a) a material aspect of the statement or
information is false or the statement or
information is materially misleading; and
(b) the person knows or ought reasonably
to know that a material aspect of the
statement or information is false or
that the statement or information
is materially misleading; and
(c) the statement or information
is likely to—
(i) induce a person to trade in
quoted financial products; or
(ii) have the effect of increasing,
reducing, maintaining, or
stabilising the price for trading
in those financial products; or
(iii) induce a person to exercise a voting
right attached to a quoted financial
product in a particular way, or to
abstain from exercising such a right.
264 Criminal liability for false or
misleading statement or information
(1) A person who contravenes section
262 commits an offence if the
person knows that the statement
or information is false in a material
aspect or is materially misleading.

You could put a few in this bucket...... I think a couple of them admitted to being OGC holders a while back or wouldn't comment leading one to assume they could well be.
I just looked at OGC's chart ohhh dear...... Have a good day guys.

Getty
02-07-2020, 08:31 AM
Is Martha Hill Mathew Hills mother, sister, wife or mistress?
Either way, the only shaft going on here is to the shareholders.
Now listen up Matt.
NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation.
If you cant trust the family up in Waihi to treat NTL ore, shove it in a shipping container and send it across the ditch, where there are any number of chompers waiting to scrunch down on some Kiwi ore.
The old codgers who dug these shafts back in the 1900's never had any pilot plants, yet they still managed to get gold to the market!
As any farmer will tell you, make hay while the sun shines!!

Landyman
02-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Old article on Hills salary
https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-talisman-gold-mines-limited-203414152.html

NTL, rampers, jumpers, diggers - NEWBIES DYOR - NTL has potential, whether it gets there or not - no one knows.
Why hasnt OGC come in and bought it - return versus investment - if NTL was a no brainer, then one of the big boys would have stepped in with cash and bought this thing. While there has been talk for years about JVs - nothing materialised......yet/ever?

Still a holder (just 1m), still optimistic, but well and truly cynical.

Waikaka
02-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Really interesting viewing this from the sidelines. Some really passionate shareholders and more cautious people pointing out the flaws and giving warnings that are not really listened to.

Personally I would love to see them succeed but they are honestly just mucking around milking shareholders for cash.

Tasman mining is another small outfit. They got agreement with Oceania to develop Blackwater. Vaguely similar narrow fine, underground mining around historic workings.

Oceania got the permit in 2014. Spent $18 million on exploration. Couldn't make it work so farmed out to Tasman Mining in 2018 who say it will be about $70 million to develop.

They went and got PGF funding:

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/blackwater-gold-mine-gets-pgf-boost

And recently indicated they have secured a funding partner in the Westport News and once they get OIO approval are away to the races.

2 years. From negotiating the permit with Oceanea to having enough cash to actually develop the mine they spent 2 years.

Perhaps everyone can draw their own conclusions.

jonu
02-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Really interesting viewing this from the sidelines. Some really passionate shareholders and more cautious people pointing out the flaws and giving warnings that are not really listened to.

Personally I would love to see them succeed but they are honestly just mucking around milking shareholders for cash.

Tasman mining is another small outfit. They got agreement with Oceania to develop Blackwater. Vaguely similar narrow fine, underground mining around historic workings.

Oceania got the permit in 2014. Spent $18 million on exploration. Couldn't make it work so farmed out to Tasman Mining in 2018 who say it will be about $70 million to develop.

They went and got PGF funding:

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/blackwater-gold-mine-gets-pgf-boost

And recently indicated they have secured a funding partner in the Westport News and once they get OIO approval are away to the races.

2 years. From negotiating the permit with Oceanea to having enough cash to actually develop the mine they spent 2 years.

Perhaps everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Not sure there is much value in this comparison. Without bothering to look further than your post....2 years, plus 4 years and 18 million from OGC and they are reliant on an OIO approval and subsequent 70 million to develop? On top of that there are g/t and extraction costs to compare. Can't be arsed going that far down the rabbit hole, but until that 70 million is in the bank they are no further ahead.

Ltw
02-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Not sure there is much value in this comparison. Without bothering to look further than your post....2 years, plus 4 years and 18 million from OGC and they are reliant on an OIO approval and subsequent 70 million to develop? On top of that there are g/t and extraction costs to compare. Can't be arsed going that far down the rabbit hole, but until that 70 million is in the bank they are no further ahead.

And what's not to say it takes them 5-10yrs to develop. I see your point in that they found a investor willing to throw 70m at them and maybe NTL's story would be a lot different if someone threw 18m at them at the start or they got PGF funding given it's location getting PGF money might be a bit more challenging.

However this is why I asked the3 question above. What would 5m do if it fell in there lap what would 10m do??? At what point dose that small amount of investment become feasible?
One one hand processing is not an issue at all but due to the small scale and limited funds it becomes an issue.
the bigger issue i see is full resource consent. why would you throw massive amounts of money at something when it may only last 2 years. but to get resource consent you need to connect a whole lot of other dots.
Slowly the dots are forming a line a snail trail it may be but a line no less closer to real production. not oh look we made some gold but we can't make anymore for awhile because we haven't got A,B,&C sorted.

Waltzing
02-07-2020, 11:13 AM
"NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation."

almost , RIGHT UP THERE WITH CLARK "where would you be without your gumboots..."
no one wants it because there is are plenty of other places to dig... around the world.

Joshuatree
02-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Is Martha Hill Mathew Hills mother, sister, wife or mistress?
Either way, the only shaft going on here is to the shareholders.
Now listen up Matt.
NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation.
If you cant trust the family up in Waihi to treat NTL ore, shove it in a shipping container and send it across the ditch, where there are any number of chompers waiting to scrunch down on some Kiwi ore.
The old codgers who dug these shafts back in the 1900's never had any pilot plants, yet they still managed to get gold to the market!
As any farmer will tell you, make hay while the sun shines!!

Matt is making hay every day. The sun shines over Matt every day, dont you get it?

Joshuatree
02-07-2020, 11:30 AM

LOL, "appears to be holding well". my job is done you and your" mine in the ground run by a liar "have been exposed for the fleecers you are i believe. I will be back occasionally to remind folks. remember people its a weighing machine and its your money they are after , that simple , no scruples its legal and its just business.Avoid .

jonu
02-07-2020, 11:34 AM
LOL, "appears to be holding well". my job is done you and your" mine in the ground run by a liar "have been exposed for the fleecers you are i believe. I will be back occasionally to remind folks. remember people its a weighing machine and its your money they are after , that simple , no scruples its legal and its just business.Avoid .

Hard to tell who you are quoting in that rant....but some of it is defamatory. I'll leave others to judge how that reflects on you. You do seem genuinely pissed that the price hasn't collapsed. Whatever "job is done" entailed, has apparently failed miserably and exposed some of your less appealing qualities in the process IMHO.

Vince
02-07-2020, 11:58 AM
This thread is closed for the interim, while some investigation is carried out.

Vince

Vince
02-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Folks,

The Sites terms clearly state that if you work for a listed company in any capacity whether it be the office lady or the C.E.O you must clearly identify yourself as such.

Should this be ignored, your user profile will be banned from Sharetrader and reported where necessary.

These steps unfortunately have had to be taken today which is disappointing to say the least.

Vince

Curly
02-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Vince, please elaborate.

Baa_Baa
02-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Vince, please elaborate.

DYOR, someone was banned today, they post on this thread and have done so for 7 years. No administrator is going to disclose the position that that person held in the company. One less defender of this serial under-performer and miner of investors wallets.

jonu
02-07-2020, 07:22 PM
DYOR, someone was banned today, they post on this thread and have done so for 7 years. No administrator is going to disclose the position that that person held in the company. One less defender of this serial under-performer and miner of investors wallets.

I'm not sure who it is yet. I figured Vince was going after JT for his defamation.

Brain
02-07-2020, 07:26 PM
I think it is bullish

jonu
02-07-2020, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure who it is yet. I figured Vince was going after JT for his defamation.

So you can just make up stuff...call people fleecers, say " mine in the ground run by a liar" and that is ok?

Vince
02-07-2020, 07:35 PM
To clarify for all members the user profile in question was 'Bullish' which was being used by a member of NTL.

Furthermore, all members should disregard anything which was posted by the member "Bullish".

Brain
02-07-2020, 07:39 PM
To clarify for all members the user profile in question was 'Bullish' which was being used by a member of NTL.

Furthermore, all members should disregard anything which was posted by the member "Bullish".

That is great detective work Vince and I am sure along with myself all sharetraders appreciate your intervention.

Brain
02-07-2020, 07:51 PM
That is great detective work Vince and I am sure along with myself all sharetraders appreciate your intervention.

I am sure that everybody is shocked by this revelation. I cannot think of anything positive to say. NTL do not have many staff. I think that an explanation is required.

jonu
02-07-2020, 07:56 PM
I am sure that everybody is shocked by this revelation. I cannot think of anything positive to say. NTL do not have many staff. I think that an explanation is required.

Bullish location said Waihi so I assume it's not Matt Hill. Fair enough I guess...that said I didn't notice Bullish making things up or defaming people. Vince has standards to uphold!

Waltzing
02-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Do the board of NTL know who it is ?

Brain
02-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Bullish location said Waihi so I assume it's not Matt Hill. Fair enough I guess...that said I didn't notice Bullish making things up or defaming people. Vince has standards to uphold!

I don’t think the location Waihi is really that important after all your best mate Joshuatree’s residence is floating anchor.

jonu
02-07-2020, 08:09 PM
I don’t think the location Waihi is really that important after all your best mate Joshuatree’s residence is floating anchor.

What does that tell you about JT's stability? :D

I've crossed swords with JT a few times over the years, usually in a civil and often tongue in cheek manner, and usually on the political threads where his beloved is currently taking a hammering. I'm pretty sure his recent rant is a reflection of that. It certainly was defamatory and am awaiting Vince to take action.

dubya
02-07-2020, 08:11 PM
Bullish PM'd me last night. He wasn't rude or anything, but wanted to know "what Hill had done to me" for me to have such a dislike towards him.
Bullish had his account set up so he/she could PM out but could not receive messages back. Pity really because he/she never got a chance to read my reply. :D :D :D

jonu
02-07-2020, 08:25 PM

I've just reported this post to Vince for Moderation. I assumed this was what he was looking into earlier today. I consider it defamatory and vindictive. I take it from this post that Joshuatree saw it as his job to destroy confidence in a listed company and feels it is ok to defame people as he does so.

Brain
02-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Bullish started posting on about page 2 of this thread. He (and I say that is a he because I am old enough to recognise and admit that men write differently to women) seems to be very well informed.

Baa_Baa
02-07-2020, 08:28 PM
So you can just make up stuff...call people fleecers, say " mine in the ground run by a liar" and that is ok?

Hey Jonu, I admire your enthusiasm and support your posts on almost all other things, but getting worked up about JT here on NTL isn't helping your cause. He uses inflammatory rhetoric to wind you up, it could be fairly said NTL are serial liars because time and time again what they say they will do isn't what they actually do, or achieve. Alternatively though you could say they are optimistic, perhaps overly so and unintentionally mislead investors. Depends on your perspective.

I don't see what JT said as being defamatory, but not being a legal mind I wouldn't know the in's and out's of it. What you might need to get used to is that NTL have misled investors for decades 'it's a proven goldmine and profit is just around the corner'. Well that may be the case but the fact is that they have huge hurdles still to overcome to get to realistic commercial production. Massive hurdles, some are potentially show stoppers.

There's really very little evidence that this is a good investment right now, some might say no evidence. Serially they underperform, over promise and fail to deliver. Imo you won't see any commercially viable gold quantity coming out of this mine for a long time, if ever. Just compare it to Aus explorers and you'll see how inept this management is at converting possible and probable ... to mined and sold ore.

Just saying. No need to shaft the doubters, they have decades of reality to refer to. They are also correct that unbelievably NTL have managed to secure vast millions of $ to sustain their exploration, diluted shareholders into oblivion, pay their staff outrageous salaries (no way they can justify the CEO salary, for example, come on!), and deliver pretty much nothing except promises which have never been delivered upon.

Sorry to run against you Jonu, I do genuinely like and read what you have to say elsewhere, but I think this company really is a flea ridden dog and when it isn't, or if it ever isn't, a simple price chart will flag a buy-in. No need to suffer however long the opportunity costs of holding a mutt with no evidence of ever getting a ROI.

Vince
02-07-2020, 08:36 PM
To avoid all confusion... no other employee's of NTL are being suspected of being the user "Bullish"

I can confirm it was the current C.E.O of NTL that was in fact the user Bullish and another couple of usernames which have been banned previously.

jonu
02-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Hey Jonu, I admire your enthusiasm and support your posts on almost all other things, but getting worked up about JT here on NTL isn't helping your cause. He uses inflammatory rhetoric to wind you up, it could be fairly said NTL are serial liars because time and time again what they say they will do isn't what they actually do, or achieve. Alternatively though you could say they are optimistic, perhaps overly so and unintentionally mislead investors. Depends on your perspective.

I don't see what JT said as being defamatory, but not being a legal mind I wouldn't know the in's and out's of it. What you might need to get used to is that NTL have misled investors for decades 'it's a proven goldmine and profit is just around the corner'. Well that may be the case but the fact is that they have huge hurdles still to overcome to get to realistic commercial production. Massive hurdles, some are potentially show stoppers.

There's really very little evidence that this is a good investment right now, some might say no evidence. Serially they underperform, over promise and fail to deliver. Imo you won't see any commercially viable gold quantity coming out of this mine for a long time, if ever. Just compare it to Aus explorers and you'll see how inept this management is at converting possible and probable ... to mined and sold ore.

Just saying. No need to shaft the doubters, they have decades of reality to refer to. They are also correct that unbelievably NTL have managed to secure vast millions of $ to sustain their exploration, diluted shareholders into oblivion, pay their staff outrageous salaries (no way they can justify the CEO salary, for example, come on!), and deliver pretty much nothing except promises which have never been delivered upon.

Sorry to run against you Jonu, I do genuinely like and read what you have to say elsewhere, but I think this company really is a flea ridden dog and when it isn't, or if it ever isn't, a simple price chart will flag a buy-in. No need to suffer however long the opportunity costs of holding a mutt with no evidence of ever getting a ROI.

Anyone's entitled to an opinion Baa....that's not the issue. Throwing the word liar around in public is a very serious matter. Fleecer wouldn't be far behind.

These are not small issues. JT can complain to the appropriate regulatory authorities if he thinks he has a case. Throwing defamatory comments about leads to expensive places. JT may well learn this. I hope Vince doesn't have to learn it with him.

Brain
02-07-2020, 08:42 PM
To avoid all confusion... no other employee's of NTL are being suspected of being the user "Bullish"

I can confirm it was the current C.E.O of NTL that was in fact the user Bullish and another couple of usernames which have been banned previously.

Thanks for that clarification Vince you are a good man.

Baa_Baa
02-07-2020, 08:46 PM

Thanks Vince, that is decisive action.

mfd
02-07-2020, 08:47 PM

Thanks for investigating. This is truly pathetic - shareholders have been crying out for better communication and accountability, meanwhile the CEO is spending his time posting on here under a false name. Not to enlighten us, but to defend himself. Time for shareholders to contact the board and ask if this is the best man for the job.

Baa_Baa
02-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Anyone's entitled to an opinion Baa....that's not the issue. Throwing the word liar around in public is a very serious matter. Fleecer wouldn't be far behind.

These are not small issues. JT can complain to the appropriate regulatory authorities if he thinks he has a case. Throwing defamatory comments about leads to expensive places. JT may well learn this. I hope Vince doesn't have to learn it with him.

Careful Jonu, you're conjoining JT's comments with Sharetrader's tolerance for free speech. IMO FWIW, NTL have consistently led investors to believe things that haven't come to pass, continually year after year. Is that lying? Maybe if it was intentional but that'd be hard to prove. Was it optimistic but didn't happen, that'd be easier to uncover and seems more likely.

Your vendetta with JT is misplaced, imo (and I don't like JT to be clear). Let it go. Ignore him if you will. It doesn't advance the NTL conversation and just demonstrates your frustration with having a naysayer on the forum. There are a lot of disgruntled current and ex-shareholders, potentially they might feel that they have been misled, even lied to. I wouldn't know. But NTL still serially under performs against their optimistic promises.

Vince
02-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Furthermore, one of the other identities the C.E.O of NTL used was Epitherma (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/search.php?searchid=128001)l

Again I ask all members to disregard anything which was posted by that username.

Baa_Baa
02-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Furthermore, one of the other identities the C.E.O of NTL used was Epitherma (https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/search.php?searchid=128001)l

Again I ask all members to disregard anything which was posted by that username.

You're a gem Vince, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Not sure why a senior insider would hide behind an anonymous username unless they were embarrassed by their company performance, or lack of.

Some few other company leaders are open and authentic here, using real names and posting from time to time honestly about their company performance and plans. NTL's CEO however apparently has ulterior motives which go back 7 years of postings!

Go figure shareholders.

Draining the swamp?

dubya
02-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Thanks for investigating. This is truly pathetic - shareholders have been crying out for better communication and accountability, meanwhile the CEO is spending his time posting on here under a false name. Not to enlighten us, but to defend himself. Time for shareholders to contact the board and ask if this is the best man for the job.

Imo he's definitely not the right man for the job, and I'm even more convinced now after these latest displays of CEO "honesty, openness and transparency" :t_down:.
I suspect Mr Hill is not going to sleep very well tonight.

It might be a good time for 'Sylvester Cat' to write a story publicly exposing this CEO's actions.

dubya
02-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Deleted. Posted twice.

Brain
02-07-2020, 09:20 PM
I agree this man has got to go. With him at the helm this company has no integrity. If the board does not take action then it reflects very badly on them as well and they need to be replaced.

It is possibly what the company needs - new leadership.

Lion
02-07-2020, 09:46 PM
I agree this man has got to go. With him at the helm this company has no integrity. If the board does not take action then it reflects very badly on them as well and they need to be replaced.

It is possibly what the company needs - new leadership.

Absolutely agree here, Brain. MH has lost his integrity and should also lose his outrageous remuneration.
He's brought the company into disrepute.
Time for a new (cheaper) broom to take this company into a brighter future!

kiora
02-07-2020, 10:03 PM
I concur with Baa Baa here.I keep tabs on this thread with morbid fascination.
Been there done that with these types of companies & learned my lesson.
My view is early investors to often get excited in this type of share is going to hit the jackpot. Too often it just turns into wishful thinking.

Curly
02-07-2020, 10:18 PM
So how will this affect the share price tomorrow and moving forward?????

RupertBear
02-07-2020, 10:23 PM
WOW I have to say I am shocked! What shameful dishonest behaviour. And its been going on for years! :eek2: Yikes. He clearly lacks any integrity. He should not be the CEO of this company or any company for that mater. I hope he gets whats coming to him! :t_down:

Joshuatree
02-07-2020, 10:44 PM
I've just reported this post to Vince for Moderation. I assumed this was what he was looking into earlier today. I consider it defamatory and vindictive. I take it from this post that Joshuatree saw it as his job to destroy confidence in a listed company and feels it is ok to defame people as he does so.

Id think again Jonu. So glad this has happened, some transparency and true colours have been found out imo and i may occasionally express my opinions and thoughts but dont want to waste more of my time here, i have INVESTMENTS to research.. I often use that quote about spekky penny dreadful mining companies , explorers developers. very high risk speculating imo not investing.

I know some newbies are attracted to these because they simply sound cheap and exciting. And a few rampers/prmoters and they're hooked. Thats fine if you have easy money to burn . Who knows someday gold may be extracted successfully and profitably for ALL with new management but count me out regardless, good luck which ever. .

Its the investors who are being mined atpit imo though.

I know it can be hard to crystallise a loss and instead throw more money into the next serial cap raise, just think who the main beneficiary is , who was here under cover trying to keep the money train going. Flushed out thanks to Vince.

t.rexjr
02-07-2020, 11:08 PM
As humorous as I find this. In truth it is absolutely appalling!

A CEO coming on this thread attempting to influence readers under an undisclosed pen name is surely no more than a charlatan?

Ace
02-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Wow, that is terrible - and he included a lot of "bullish" sentiment which would have swayed users into participating into CR for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening on other forums as well.
You know what's further appalling, despite being active on the forums and seeing all the discontent in the shareholders and the issues they were concerned about, he still ignored it and took NO measures to improve on the communication front or addressing shareholder concerns. Surely this has got to be against some form of NZX rules? Thanks Vince for the action.

nztx
03-07-2020, 05:05 AM
Old article on Hills salary
https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-talisman-gold-mines-limited-203414152.html

NTL, rampers, jumpers, diggers - NEWBIES DYOR - NTL has potential, whether it gets there or not - no one knows.
Why hasnt OGC come in and bought it - return versus investment - if NTL was a no brainer, then one of the big boys would have stepped in with cash and bought this thing. While there has been talk for years about JVs - nothing materialised......yet/ever?

Still a holder (just 1m), still optimistic, but well and truly cynical.

Don't forget in the past a Chinese outfit was lining up to gobble up NTL or something along those lines ..
Anyway, the last word heard was that they didn't front with the bucks

Now if they really saw gold through the shrouds of heavy Waihi mist, I can't imagine any Chinese investor
not finding a way to do utmost to find the readies, rather than becoming invisible at the relevant time
of needing to slam the loot on the counter ;)

Then varying themes on a JV of other parties with GHL/NTL have been trotted out, which so far have gone nowhere

nztx
03-07-2020, 05:10 AM
Wow, that is terrible - and he included a lot of "bullish" sentiment which would have swayed users into participating into CR for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening on other forums as well.
You know what's further appalling, despite being active on the forums and seeing all the discontent in the shareholders and the issues they were concerned about, he still ignored it and took NO measures to improve on the communication front or addressing shareholder concerns. Surely this has got to be against some form of NZX rules? Thanks Vince for the action.

Good points there - Ace

Snow Leopard
03-07-2020, 06:02 AM
I really enjoyed reading the book 'The Luminaries' which is about Actual Gold Production in New Zealand.

I really, really enjoyed the current hilarious introduction to the Wikipedia entry on the same:

Note: never ever use Wikipedia as a source.

I am also enjoying 'The Luminaries - TV series', available on the BBC iPlayer, whilst I am stuck here in Little Blight on the Down (aka England), starring Eve Green:
who is not a Kiwi

and Marton Csokas:
who is.

(There are some other actors in it too)

The plot is complex, intriguing, gripping even. It twists and it turns. It unravels slowly. It surprises and confounds. It leaves you exhausted but satisfied that it was worth the effort.

But all that is nothing compared to this thread.:eek2:

nztx
03-07-2020, 06:06 AM
Happened to look at a Gold Miner across the ditch in Perth - of a very similar name - Talisman Mining - ASX (TLM)

A lot more activity over there - but smallish company - in 2019 year they sold an associate mining operation

Enough for a good dividend & Cap Return ; their operation fully funded now

The cost to the company of all their Senior Exec's & Directors including add-ons Super was

2018 AU $ 280K - Execs each
2019 AU $ 300K

MD roughly AU $400K + Super etc

All up 2019 AU $1.259M ; 2018 AU $ 1.214M (page 35 of June 30 2019 Annual Report)

that is for an operational fully funded Listed Aussie Miner which has delivered to it's shareholders

Links:

Earn Out - Luck Now Gold Project:
https://smallcaps.com.au/talisman-mining-earn-majority-share-high-grade-lucknow-gold-project/

SmallCaps - Stock Summary:
https://smallcaps.com.au/stocks/?symbol=TLM

2019 FY Report - 30 Jun 2019 (pdf)
https://cloud.weblink.com.au/pdf/wcnewstemp/02152623.pdf

2019-20 HY Report - 30 Dec 2019 (pdf)
https://cloud.weblink.com.au/pdf/wcnewstemp/02152623.pdf

Contrast Perth's Talisman with NZ's NTL in this thread

NTL here in it's past had interest in other Mineral Companies - Broken Hill ?? comes to mind
What is the NTL Investment subsidiary doing now (if anything) ?
NTL shareholder register was also used as a float off for two if not more other listed Entities -

Ecademy & TRS come to mind (these may need correcting) from under Mr Atkinson's time
at HGL / NTL ( None of recent times - but these at least captured interest in HGL at the time)

Are NTL Shareholders really getting real vaue for money from the current NTL Board & Senior
Executives ?

sb9
03-07-2020, 07:35 AM
Great job Vince for getting to the bottom of this and taking appropriate measures. Feel sorry for holders, surely he should be reported to FMA and other market surveillance authorities. And I'm sure being dual listed ASIC will be all over this.

blackcap
03-07-2020, 07:47 AM
As humorous as I find this. In truth it is absolutely appalling!

A CEO coming on this thread attempting to influence readers under an undisclosed pen name is surely no more than a charlatan?

Some would say $400k per annum is charlatan as well.

Brain
03-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Some would say $400k per annum is charlatan as well.

The board signed that one off which reflects very badly on them

Skene
03-07-2020, 08:04 AM
This is truly shocking. The only positive I can take from this is knowing Mr. Hill has been reading the threads he can be under no illusion as to how feed up his shareholders are at the lack of progress. It would be a brave man to attempt a CR now... of course that presents it's own issues with only 2 months worth of cash in the bank.

mfd
03-07-2020, 08:18 AM
This is truly shocking. The only positive I can take from this is knowing Mr. Hill has been reading the threads he can be under no illusion as to how feed up his shareholders are at the lack of progress. It would be a brave man to attempt a CR now... of course that presents it's own issues with only 2 months worth of cash in the bank.

At the end of the last quarter they had 2.5 million and spend about half a million per quarter. They can limp along for a year yet - even longer if they show Matt the door.

Landyman
03-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Good work Vince - thats amazing, Im shocked and dismayed.

I would like to see a summary of what bullish posted - for my (non-legal) mind, he should be struck off as CEO/Director and banned - open and honest disclosure is paramount in this current day and age.
My cynicism has doubled, and really feel its time to eat humble pie, bank my loss, and get out while I can.

Wish I knew more about Companies Act.

Landyman
03-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Totally agree Blue. Haewai clearly you haven’t and are therefore seeking the rest of us to fund the company activities for you.

Ugly back in Jul 2019. Naughty Bullish

Brain
03-07-2020, 08:55 AM
I am sure the Chairman of the board Charbel Nader will make a statement about this. Well I hope he will.

digger
03-07-2020, 09:01 AM
NTL in some ways reflects the wider world. You have uprampers and down rampers.Personal and private companies,different view points and plots ,and plots within plots.

What I am getting at here is for a long time I have been wondering who these up rampers and down rampers and to what real purpuse they were pushing. Our CEO has been shown to be an upramper and Vince was correct to point it out to us. Now who are the down rampers and what is their plot. Without a doubt NTL could be a very proifitable company and other enties would be only too happy to see the company go under so they could pick it up for a song.Under the law as it stands ,as Vince has pointed out,anyone associated with the company directly needs to state this clearly before posting. Unfortunately that leaves the downrampers with a free hand, the identiy of which we can never know and under the law neither Vince or anyone else is required to dig to expose them.

We most likely have a plot within a plot here with NTL.I suggest all readers place MH posts in the garbage but leave the garbage can open for the downrampers that have their own plans which are most likely not in the interest of current NTL holders.
I have a shares in NTL.

k14
03-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Wow, what a crazy turn of events.

I can't seem to find any info about the AGM date? I'll get my popcorn ready when I tune in for that!

mfd
03-07-2020, 09:09 AM
I am sure the Chairman of the board Charbel Nader will make a statement about this. Well I hope he will.

I'd be surprised if he even knows about it. If anyone has contact details of board members, be sure to share the news with them.

haewai
03-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Ugly back in Jul 2019. Naughty Bullish

In the past he's phoned me (and I understand other shareholders) with rough messages when comments were made questioning his performance relative to salary. I apologised, given the business was in the middle of a capital raise and deleted my posts. I did question whether it was appropriate for the CEO to discover my contact details using the share register and my user name here and contact me without the board knowing.

Posting here anonymously doesn't surprise me. Part of me suspects the board already knows of this behaviour.

steveb
03-07-2020, 09:20 AM
so the big question now is has he been posting on Hot Copper,if so what are the rules like in aus?

I have not seen an announcement on the NZX this morning saying the CEO has stepped down,but I would sure expect to see one soon.
I wonder if Vince has informed the guys at Hot Copper of this breach of rules?

Paint it Black
03-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Absolutely agree here, Brain. MH has lost his integrity and should also lose his outrageous remuneration.
He's brought the company into disrepute.
Time for a new (cheaper) broom to take this company into a brighter future!

Agree Lion. Some honest monthly updates from MH instead of what has been revealed is what shareholders expected. I feel sorry for his family and the rest of the board if they were unaware of what was going on. Also sorry for Wayne Chowles who I see as a very competent manager and having a huge passion for the project. The pace the project has had perhaps has much to do with internal board and management disagreement. IMHO MH must resign or be fired now as the CEO with an interim CEO appointed (maybe WC). We dont want to have MH at the next AGM seated at the vitual front desk. With the JORC in place and peer reviewed and the soaring POG there is still an extremely bright future for NTL under fresh and talented leadership. Just hope the board will now act decisively.

Clints
03-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Vince should've just changed the username to Bullshi*

jonu
03-07-2020, 09:34 AM
NTL in some ways reflects the wider world. You have uprampers and down rampers.Personal and private companies,different view points and plots ,and plots within plots.

What I am getting at here is for a long time I have been wondering who these up rampers and down rampers and to what real purpuse they were pushing. Our CEO has been shown to be an upramper and Vince was correct to point it out to us. Now who are the down rampers and what is their plot. Without a doubt NTL could be a very proifitable company and other enties would be only too happy to see the company go under so they could pick it up for a song.Under the law as it stands ,as Vince has pointed out,anyone associated with the company directly needs to state this clearly before posting. Unfortunately that leaves the downrampers with a free hand, the identiy of which we can never know and under the law neither Vince or anyone else is required to dig to expose them.

We most likely have a plot within a plot here with NTL.I suggest all readers place MH posts in the garbage but leave the garbage can open for the downrampers that have their own plans which are most likely not in the interest of current NTL holders.
I have a shares in NTL.

Thoughtful post digger.

Assuming Vince is correct, Bullish has breached the terms of this site. Reading his recent posts I see factual responses to some fairly inaccurate claims from others. I doubt there is a breach of the LAW but don't have any expertise there.

I'm not defending staff posting anonymously, but some of the outrage being expressed should perhaps be tempered by reflecting on some of the defamatory and fictional claims made on this site by other anonymous posters. We have no idea as to the connections of these other posters either, many of them apparently hellbent on destroying value in the company by pricing fictional imminent Cap Raises etc.

I have reported what I consider a defamatory post and have yet to have a reply. I hope it is dealt with appropriately.

In terms of the company itself, Matt Hill needs to knuckle down and produce gold that has just been confirmed by Peer Review.

Landyman
03-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Has bullish/Hill mislead us in the forum?
Is it against the rules?
Has NTL mislead us with the updates of progress?
Are there up and down rampers?

Who knows. But for a CEO of a dual listed company to be posting without disclosing who they are is plain dumb.

SHOW ME THE GOLD!!!

Hopeful as ever. I consider my investment a write-off, wont sell them, and just take the win if it ever comes.

Yoda
03-07-2020, 09:58 AM
In the past he's phoned me (and I understand other shareholders) with rough messages when comments were made questioning his performance relative to salary. I apologised, given the business was in the middle of a capital raise and deleted my posts. I did question whether it was appropriate for the CEO to discover my contact details using the share register and my user name here and contact me without the board knowing.

Posting here anonymously doesn't surprise me. Part of me suspects the board already knows of this behaviour.
Wow talk about breach of privacy... thanks for sharing .

mfd
03-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Thoughtful post digger.

Assuming Vince is correct, Bullish has breached the terms of this site. Reading his recent posts I see factual responses to some fairly inaccurate claims from others. I doubt there is a breach of the LAW but don't have any expertise there.

I'm not defending staff posting anonymously, but some of the outrage being expressed should perhaps be tempered by reflecting on some of the defamatory and fictional claims made on this site by other anonymous posters. We have no idea as to the connections of these other posters either, many of them apparently hellbent on destroying value in the company by pricing fictional imminent Cap Raises etc.

I have reported what I consider a defamatory post and have yet to have a reply. I hope it is dealt with appropriately.

In terms of the company itself, Matt Hill needs to knuckle down and produce gold that has just been confirmed by Peer Review.

In other threads, e.g. TRA, NWF, you will find company representatives openly answering questions. There is a right way to do this. Alternatively, Matt could have put his time into improving the general company communication to it's shareholders and cut the rumours off that way.

The approach of posting anonymously on here is not an acceptable way to do it.