sharetrader
Page 25 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    Biker, I'm not 100% sure what you mean but to hedge with AIR, I would go long NZO and go short AIR so in a big market fall both stocks would fall but I would earn a bit on my short with AIR.
    Good in theory, but a bit more difficult when trying to plug them into a hedging model...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Default AIR divies when how much ??? 14% off ASB

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    Biker, I'm not 100% sure what you mean but to hedge with AIR, I would go long NZO and go short AIR so in a big market fall both stocks would fall but I would earn a bit on my short with AIR.
    don't know if that would be that great of hedge if the oil price falls NZO will fall and AIR would rise -personal like to buy some AIR because of this reason still how low can they go.

-like to buy a out of favour high yeild NZX share with AIR having a large yeild ?? or maybe TEL (chart looks better)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Can you see AIR bringing in charges such as these?

More airlines could join American in imposing bag-check fee
    United Airlines and three other large US carriers are considering whether to join American Airlines in charging travellers US$15 ($19) to check one bag as fuel bills soar.

UAL's United is "seriously studying" the fee, the first of its kind in the US, spokeswoman Robin Urbanski said yesterday.

Delta Air Lines, Northwest Airlines and US Airways Group said they were evaluating the idea.

B(e)ware have cut AIR valuation by 20%, wants punters to sell. And here I was beginning to have grave doubts that shooting off my mouth too quickly on the other thread will mean I may not get to top up after all.

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    B(e)ware have cut AIR valuation by 20%, wants punters to sell. And here I was beginning to have grave doubts that shooting off my mouth too quickly on the other thread will mean I may not get to top up after all.
    JBeware has a sell recommendation? Now thats a great BUY signal if I ever saw one. Time to put AIR back on my watchlist. Whats their valuation?
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 30-05-2008 at 02:57 PM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

AIR is a good indicator of where LABOUR sits in the polls....both lemons

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    JBeware has a sell recommendation? Now thats a great BUY signal if I ever saw one. Time to put AIR back on my watchlist. Whats their valuation?
    The shareprice was up 3.6% today, suggesting that others have also seen this as a buy signal...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    The shareprice was up 3.6% today, suggesting that others have also seen this as a buy signal...
    LOL.. too right

Look at their returns this year for brokers choice... LOL These guys crack me up.

CEN FRE SKT FPH PPL -17.84 6 GOLDMAN SACHS JBWERE
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Looks like a breakout of the trading range on good volume!

AIR has support at 108...it began the rally from this level the last time after it bottomed out in 2006 before tripling in 2007.

A break of the overhead resistance at 130 would be bullish too...
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.