sharetrader
Page 1041 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 415419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 14322
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    As one of your pathetic NZ voters I think a large amount of inflation is being caused by sellers increasing prices not because they have to but because they can. As an aside what is so great about Canada?

westerly
    The Lakes.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    The Lakes.
    And maple syrup.

Advanced Member

The Heist, on TV3 tonight featured a spectacular Swedish bank robbery.

The comment was made that it was planned at a time when Sweden had a reputation for being soft on crime, and sentences.

Sound familiar to any country you know?

Legend

Did they get away with the Peaches or the Cream ?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/shop-w...ER2CNYZWHO2NY/

must have absolutely scared the cr@p out of the robbers to have a burly bucksome
    female in close pursuit and onto their bonnet for a closer look at them ..

Even the more glamorous businesses that Labour bent over backwards to encourage are getting done over
    in Labour's last dance of no concern out to complete implosion in October
    Last edited by nztx; 20-04-2023 at 12:05 AM.

Guru

TV journalist Daniel Faitaua's take on the NZ he returned to after 3 and a half years away.

“I think I suffered a reverse culture shock,” he says, six months after his return.

“Three and a half years ago, you could walk down the street and Kiwis would be so friendly. Now, I feel like people are just so closed off, which is not the Kiwi way that I remember.

“I feel like I’ve come back to this new world, this new era, where there’s been, I sense, a lot of tension and a lot of division. Everyone you talk to seems to be upset about something. This is not a New Zealand I recognise.

“I’m still trying to find my way to belong here, in a country I really felt I belonged to. It’s just weird.”

Quote taken from this article

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...STGR0#cxrecs_s

Jacinda's legacy!

Legend

https://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/...-a-climate-law

David Parker failed to stop NZ's 11th-biggest emitter beating a climate law

Staff advised the Environment Minister to urgently step in to stop a major polluter getting ahead of a crucial law change. What he did next was "deeply disappointing" to some. Eloise Gibson reports.

One of New Zealand’s biggest climate polluters can keep operating until 2046, after Environment Minister David Parker rejected advice to stop a high-emitting factory beating a law change.

Parker was advised to step in “as soon as possible” to prevent Auckland’s Glenbrook Steel Mill getting consent to keep making air pollution for decades to come, without climate change being considered.

The mill’s owner, NZ Steel, applied for its permits after the Government announced it was changing the law so councils could consider climate change, but before the change took effect. Parker had the option to put the climate back on the table, but chose not to.

Sounds a bit of a large FAIL on part of Dozy Parker

Too difficult Comrade ? or busy elsewhere / asleep under the desk ?

Must have made Comrade Shaw real happy to see that happening ..

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    TV journalist Daniel Faitaua's take on the NZ he returned to after 3 and a half years away.

“I think I suffered a reverse culture shock,” he says, six months after his return.

“Three and a half years ago, you could walk down the street and Kiwis would be so friendly. Now, I feel like people are just so closed off, which is not the Kiwi way that I remember.

“I feel like I’ve come back to this new world, this new era, where there’s been, I sense, a lot of tension and a lot of division. Everyone you talk to seems to be upset about something. This is not a New Zealand I recognise.

“I’m still trying to find my way to belong here, in a country I really felt I belonged to. It’s just weird.”

Quote taken from this article

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...STGR0#cxrecs_s

Jacinda's legacy!
    20 year old ‘male’ at Posie Parker protest punched elderly woman in the head.

Obviously not following Comrade Cindy’s one source of truth & advice to be kind.

Clueless Cindy’s legacy - racial, social and gender divisions.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/crime/...AKAK76RPPC7VQ/
    Last edited by Balance; 20-04-2023 at 06:01 PM.

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Absolute Garbage as usual from BS..
    Thanks for replying Balance......absolute nonsense post not worth replying to.....BS from BS as per usual. He still can't provide a link for zero maintenance expenditure. Pure spin and lies - aka disinformation.

Advanced Member

Report on Parliament protest.
    The Police did not use armament (riot gear) for the first Police deployed on removal day, because it would look 'confrontational'.
    I see.
    I don't think the decent public of NZ want to see their Police bashed in a riot situation, because someone wants to be kind to the law breakers.

GO HARD, or GO HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Report on Parliament protest.
    The Police did not use armament (riot gear) for the first Police deployed on removal day, because it would look 'confrontational'.
    I see.
    I don't think the decent public of NZ want to see their Police bashed in a riot situation, because someone wants to be kind to the law breakers.

GO HARD, or GO HOME!
    You are forgetting the 'Be kind' edict from the 'One source of Truth' Clueless Cindy?

Most transparent government ever!