sharetrader
Page 257 of 354 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3537
  1. #2561
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You're the best example of a repetitive tired clueless antikiwi there is,congrats on reaching the top of the blubber heap.
    Balance is doing God's work in my view.

    Not yielding, slapping down ridiculous woke ideology-based policy that some on here like to spout.

    We saw what happened over the previous 6 years where the silent majority just let everything slide. NZ is in terrible shape, not only economically but also race relations etc.

    If he has to repeat himself to keep the Woke Brigade in check he has my full support.

    I would also point out that it is very rare (if ever) to see someone unpick any of his posts and point out where he is 'wrong'.

    And the truth does hurt sometimes, that's a fact.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 15-04-2024 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo fix

  2. #2562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BOP
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Balance is doing God's work in my view.

    Not yielding, slapping down ridiculous woke ideology-based policy that some on here like to spout.

    We saw what happened over the previous 6 years where the silent majority just let everything slide. NZ is in terrible shape, not only economically but also race relations etc.

    If he has to repeat himself to keep the Woke Brigade in check he has my full support.

    I would also point out that it is very rare (if ever) to see someone unpick any of his posts and point out where he is 'wrong'.

    And the truth does hurt sometimes, that's a fact.
    Second that. As repetitive as Balance appears I have no doubt his comments are based on his concern for our future. The problem with most Kiwis is we are far too apathetic. Why do we stand by and watch a perfectly functional society and economy slide down the gurgler.

  3. #2563
    ****
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Balance is doing God's work in my view.

    Not yielding, slapping down ridiculous woke ideology-based policy that some on here like to spout.

    We saw what happened over the previous 6 years where the silent majority just let everything slide. NZ is in terrible shape, not only economically but also race relations etc.

    If he has to repeat himself to keep the Woke Brigade in check he has my full support.

    I would also point out that it is very rare (if ever) to see someone unpick any of his posts and point out where he is 'wrong'.

    And the truth does hurt sometimes, that's a fact.
    That has to be one of the most inaccurate posts I have seen on here, and boy that's saying a lot when considering what is posted.

    Balance's posts if there is anything of substance which is rare, are unpicked regularly.
    The rest of his post are just sloppy insults to a large part of the population and referring to get his arse kissed.
    Well I guess we just found out who is first in the arse kissing queue.

    Don't you love terms like 'silent majority' another words a figment of your imagination.

    And when you say 'God's' work, which god are you referring to?
    Also I'm not aware of too many god's that advocate for arse kissing or insulting others on a regular basis. Apollo perhaps?
    Last edited by Daytr; 15-04-2024 at 01:35 PM.

  4. #2564
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    That has to be one of the most inaccurate posts I have seen on here, and boy that's saying a lot when considering what is posted.

    Balance's posts if there is anything of substance which is rare are unpicked regularly.
    The rest of his post are just sloppy insults to a large part of the population and referring to get his arse kissed.
    Well I guess we just found out who is first in the arse kissing queue.

    Don't you love terms like 'silent majority' another words a figment of your imagination.

    And when you say 'God's' work, which god are you referring to?
    Also I'm not aware of too many god's that advocate for arse kicking or insulting others on a regular basis.
    You are just miffed because Balance has given you the worst of the public spankings he has had to mete out.

  5. #2565
    ****
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    You are just miffed because Balance has given you the worst of the public spankings he has had to mete out.
    Awww thats so cute, ridiculous but cute.
    I'm sure Balance is enjoying the adoration as he's obviously into that sort of thing.
    And like a good little soldier you are ready to pucker up on demand.

    Water of a duck's back buddy, as when he continuously repeats the same insults, woke this, left that etc, it just loses all effect, as it's not intelligent or quick wit.
    It's lazy slagging off people that have different views.
    It's just tedious.

    But each to their own. It's just interesting what some people enjoy. It's very rare to see any of the posters from the left on here call the righties any extreme terms, they could but they don't tend to. However there is a constant barrage of that from the right.

  6. #2566
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Awww thats so cute, ridiculous but cute.
    I'm sure Balance is enjoying the adoration as he's obviously into that sort of thing.
    And like a good little soldier you are ready to pucker up on demand.

    Water of a duck's back buddy, as when he continuously repeats the same insults, woke this, left that etc, it just loses all effect, as it's not intelligent or quick wit.
    It's lazy slagging off people that have different views.
    It's just tedious.

    But each to their own. It's just interesting what some people enjoy. It's very rare to see any of the posters from the left on here call the righties any extreme terms, they could but they don't tend to. However there is a constant barrage of that from the right.
    Yeah, I can tell this doesn't faze you at all.

  7. #2567
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Balance is doing God's work in my view.

    Not yielding, slapping down ridiculous woke ideology-based policy that some on here like to spout.

    We saw what happened over the previous 6 years where the silent majority just let everything slide. NZ is in terrible shape, not only economically but also race relations etc.

    If he has to repeat himself to keep the Woke Brigade in check he has my full support.

    I would also point out that it is very rare (if ever) to see someone unpick any of his posts and point out where he is 'wrong'.

    And the truth does hurt sometimes, that's a fact.
    What do you think is God’s work? What ideology do you pursue? How do you think Balance is doing it? You need to be woke to the needs of others to do God’s work.

    Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
    for they shall be satisfied.
    Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
    Blessed are those who suffer persecution for righteousness' sake,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
    Last edited by Bjauck; 15-04-2024 at 02:05 PM.

  8. #2568
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    What do you think is God’s work? What ideology do you pursue? How do you think Balance is doing it? You need to be woke to the needs of others to do God’s work.

    Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
    for they shall be satisfied.
    Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
    Blessed are those who suffer persecution for righteousness' sake,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
    He is performing an Exorcism, and there is much resitance and screeching from the demons he is (slowly but surely) forcing out.

    Be gone, Demon!

  9. #2569
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    He is performing an Exorcism, and there is much resitance and screeching from the demons he is (slowly but surely) forcing out.

    Be gone, Demon!
    LOL. I wasn’t aware that Balance was a Priest. Certainly a lot of demonic cursing has been present in some of your posts.

  10. #2570
    ****
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yeah, I can tell this doesn't faze you at all.
    Mate, I have worked on some of the biggest trading floors in the world, do you think a bit of Balance's poor attempts to slag all insundry off would bother me. It's boring, it's tedious, it's lazy, but it's not incendiary.

    But if that makes you feel better, keep thinking that. I'm all for giving me.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •