sharetrader
Page 401 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 3013513913973983994004014024034044054114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    False Profit - you have a good handle for this thread - like it
    Yeah but everyone wants to be a Winner

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    It hasn't really dropped much, little trades have gone through at ranges of 1.44 and etc...
    My strategy is two fold: if

a) the price rises to punch through what I've just sold at (i.e. 149c), then I buy on the up, otherwise if
    b) the price continues to fall as it is now, I buy in again where it looks like support is confirmed...in a few days time (after this report is more publically digested and no more news for a week or so brings with it less interest and hype).

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Geez - panic merchants

All jumping ship based on figures of 2 months ago ... it would be good to know what the sales figures are on a cumulative annual basis - as at today???????

maybe some should take a leaf from the XRO thread and start pricing the shares on what the sales are going to be in 6 years time - rather than looking behind!!!
    Exactly Dentie, but it will be good for holders who wanted more from rights issue and couldn't get it but now could get in as the reports shows, they had 54% more sales and this number will keep increasing.

老外

Following on from my "private sales" comment...

You have 70k new bladder cancer patients a year. In the time the lab was open that is about 10k patients diagnosed with bladder cancer... say one in ten actually did some research on the internet about their condition and found CxBladder (it would be hard to miss). Say only 1 in 10 went and ordered a test... that would still be ~100 tests and 50k in revenue. But I just saw - page 6 - two sold in the US. Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post

You have 70k new bladder cancer patients a year. In the time the lab was open that is about 10k patients diagnosed with bladder cancer... say one in ten actually did some research on the internet about their condition and found CxBladder (it would be hard to miss). Say only 1 in 10 went and ordered a test... that would still be ~100 tests and 50k in revenue. But I just saw - page 6 - two sold in the US. Hmmmm....
    1/1000 is probably more accurate and look, that's about what we have. It's not like buying a pregnancy test and even then someone that thought they were pregnant would go to a doctor to get a proper check. Until it's offered and fully endorsed by doctors sales won't move dramatically. Consumers aren't self informed to that degree when it comes to medical care. If they were, everybody would be buying testing kits the minute any kind of self diagnosable issue arose instead of simply talking to their doctor and then (and this is key) taking their advice, not the internet.

First commercial sales in the USA were only announced in mid October. So nothing was ever going to appear in this report

And when those 2 poor buggers find out how CxBladder saved them, they'll tell 2 others and they'll each tell 2 others....much like compounding interest Blobbles...and we all know how quickly that mounts up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    "the mighty sell-off" - of 3%, after yesterdays 11% gains, careful holders, duping is afoot.
    Don't get played.
    Indeed. And the reality is today's vwap is 1.487

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    And when those 2 poor buggers find out how CxBladder saved them, they'll tell 2 others and they'll each tell 2 others....much like compounding interest Blobbles...and we all know how quickly that mounts up!!
    The next report will show a large % increase in US sales if there was only 2 this round

Guru

have you bought a 23andme test yet? Why not?