sharetrader
Page 388 of 438 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4380

Quote Originally Posted by mistymountain View Post
    Why would Balance rename when he is observing the obvious.

Go through this thread and check out the hot air generated by a number of high profile posters.
    They only want a one way discussion.

AND they WILL not be allowed to get that privilege.

A few buyers trickling in for HGD, news article on radio earlier in the week....OR.... JV on the way and insider moving in.

HA, tell him hes dreaming

Guru

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    A few buyers trickling in for HGD, news article on radio earlier in the week....OR.... JV on the way and insider moving in.

HA, tell him hes dreaming

Have been watching the slow build up for a few days now albit on very small volumn, but no real action in Aussie yet which is a worry as they are usually up with the play. grrughhhhh !!!

There looks to be some technical strength at the moment too....HGD appears to have broken through its short-term trendline although whether we see a reversal of its current downtrend is yet to be seen.

Default Downtrend

There will be some short term flutters due to National Govt policy, POG potential improvement etc but reality is that this company cannot extract gold.

expect the SP to meander from 2.8 c to 4 c before returning to the downtrend through 2010 back to 2 cent .

Every so often there may be a spike through some Sharetrader ramper or hot air rush but this company has not attracted any interest from any of NZ's current miners: OGC or Newmont (neighbours).

Thats a good reason not to invest in HGD.

Go through this thread to read about the high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by mistymountain View Post
    There will be some short term flutters due to National Govt policy, POG potential improvement etc but reality is that this company cannot extract gold.

expect the SP to meander from 2.8 c to 4 c before returning to the downtrend through 2010 back to 2 cent .

Every so often there may be a spike through some Sharetrader ramper or hot air rush but this company has not attracted any interest from any of NZ's current miners: OGC or Newmont (neighbours).

Thats a good reason not to invest in HGD.

Go through this thread to read about the high hopes.
    Mistymountain....doesnt one have to be optimistic about a company to decide to invest in its future? Its a tough call dishing up the ST folk on here and thier optimism. It isnt unjustified. Why would OGC buy into a JV with HGD when they have a fat deposit in Didipio, I suspect it is because they have enough to do with thier own projects before buying into more.

You may be right, but then again the announcements note that several chinese interests are in a JV discussion. You will look pretty silly when a JV is announced and the SP bounces to 10c. I, like may others here will be thinking of your unjustified negitivity when we are cashing in our multi-baggers...

The guts is, no-one knows where this stock or any other is going to go (look at Nuplex)..the resource here is shallow and has potential, so lets just see where it ends up. My bet is it wont be at 2c at the end of 2010 though!

Does anyone have any thoughts on Aussie trades of HTM today?

Corporateraider,
    In my view there is something brewing somewhere with Heritage. We have had rises over the last four or five days with HGD.
    And it has been on volumes of over 100,000 shares. (I don't have the exact numbers but from memory it is about that number)
    All of the trades have been going into the asks rather than people selling off, so either we have an accumulator slowly picking up shares or we have several people seeing the value of HGD, either way it gives me comfort with my large holding. (well, its large for me, but in reality I'd be at the bottom of the bottom 20 list
    A few days ago the only bid on the ASX was the one that is still sitting at 1.8 cents.
    With today being a red day on both markets, I'm quietly confident

Ponda
    I hope that you are right.
    I wonder where all the posters are who climb all over this one on the slightest hint of good news, seeing value at 10,20 or 30 cents.

Hey Corperate,
    During the days of massive amounts of excitement (of which I was a part of and enjoyed it was easy to make comment about what the value of the share was/is/could be. Lots of holders got swept along with the flow and then when the SPP came out along came a lot of the doomsdayers saying that the company was a mess and that is all they have ever done in the last x amount of years.
    It is really difficult to identify who the posters are that a) are geniune in their beliefs, b) who are gutted that they didn't have the funds to buy, c) wanting the share price to lift a few pips so that they can sell out at their % profit.
    I started feeling quite depressed about the whole thread and stayed away from it for a while. I made a decsion to buy HGD and I still believe that I have made the right call. I may be right or I may be wrong. Peoples perspective of a share is exactly that: their perception. I don't need people from a), b), c) or . . . . z) that I have made a wrong choice. Let me deal with it on my own.

Quite interesting on HC when an announcement is made. We all read the same words yet there are multiple views of whether it was bad, good or indifferant.

Those are just my Ponderings, suffice to say that I am happy with HGD and look forward to the day that I reap the benifits of what we have