sharetrader
Page 452 of 764 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 7632
    Guru

A little more seriously, I think 3.5 is about where it might settle in the next wee while.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Numbers look good, with the momentum in growth continuing, but no mention of China?
    This comment made re China in the Accounts - and "in the near future" is good enough for me to hold.
    Announcement of trial results should be fuel for the SP eh

NZPR Group, our key partner in China, has engaged Sinopharm (the largest oral health and pharmaceutical
    company in China) to test-market consumer products with BLIS oral probiotics. The results of the test-market and
    three (3) clinical trials being carried out by Sinopharm are still in progress and will be important determinants when
    considering product launch plans. There were no sales to NZPR Group during the period and the company
    continued to provide technical support in anticipation of sales being achieved in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    This comment made re China in the Accounts - and "in the near future" is good enough for me to hold.
    Announcement of trial results should be fuel for the SP eh

NZPR Group, our key partner in China, has engaged Sinopharm (the largest oral health and pharmaceutical
    company in China) to test-market consumer products with BLIS oral probiotics. The results of the test-market and
    three (3) clinical trials being carried out by Sinopharm are still in progress and will be important determinants when
    considering product launch plans. There were no sales to NZPR Group during the period and the company
    continued to provide technical support in anticipation of sales being achieved in the near future
    As predicted the good result leads in the share price dropping... I think someone is trying to spook other traders into selling off

This isn't the only stock I have seen this happen.... Just seems odd that it happens like clockwork

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    As predicted the good result leads in the share price dropping... I think someone is trying to spook other traders into selling off

This isn't the only stock I have seen this happen.... Just seems odd that it happens like clockwork
    The average for the day was 2.83--Your essentially looking at what happened in the last minute as opposed to how the whole day went so I wouldnt get to concerned-some big numbers went through @2.9 and 2.8 as opposed to 76000 @2.6 - 459pm

You will get a better idea come Monday when we see how many are on offer @ 2.6--My guess is that if I wanted to buy in at this price it would be difficult to get many
    Last edited by skid; 22-11-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Exactly skid.....the days shareprice was over 2.8c nd some little sneek picked up a handful at 2.
    6c.....lucky him or her.

Outside thinking.

Things settling down after the results. New lower support level of 2.6 and on the high side looking to break above 2.9?? Nice upward trend developing. Time will tell.

DYOR. Disc - Holding.

Attachment 7743

From last weeks report report...."A field study in the Eastern Bay of Plenty where Blis product is assessed in relation to rheumatic fever prevention is expected to be presented by the researchers in November."

this will be positive, (DYOR) and has shown to help prevent RF but wait for the full report. I was giving a lecture at an event when the Dr gave an interim report of the study. By preventing strep throat, you prevent RF which is huge is EBOP. huge tax$ in treatment of cardiac damage caused by RF. Give all kids BLIS lozenges and we reduce the RF. Lots of kids, lots of lozenges, over a long period of time. These kids just pass strep throat from one to another like nits. Its a revolving problem. Unless the research has changed...... Again DYOR, but every little bit of good news counts.

Outside thinking.

Thanks Yoda…. v promising

Outside thinking.

And now from BLT "Preliminary results from a field trial in the Eastern Bay of Plenty using BLIS K12 probiotic presented to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand yesterday indicated that a one month course of BLIS K12 probiotic achieves a useful, greater decrease in both Group A Streptococcal (GAS) carriage and GAS sore throats than antibiotics alone. Further analysis of the results are being undertaken and presented early next year."

Advanced Member

According to Wikipedia, over 300,000 children worldwide get Acute Rheumatic Fever each year, and in addition some adults. About 18 million people currently have rheumatic heart disease.

There's been quite a bit of recent press about problems with antibiotic use in general, so there could well be a decent market for effective products which are not antibiotics. Providing preventive BLIS doses per the field trial of course covers many more children than those at risk of ARF.