sharetrader
Page 133 of 1748 FirstFirst ... 33831231291301311321331341351361371431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 17478
    percy

Hi mouse.
    Am enjoying the rain at Tairua.look forward to enjoying the rain in Thames tomorrow,and at Kawakawa bay on Monday.Then back to the cold on tuesday.
    Should Heartland be silly enough to open [or reopen The Money Club ] in Sydenham I would sell my shares.
    Too many people and businesses have moved out of the area.
    The banks have moved to Barrington Mall.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope you enjoy the preso

Might be the impetus for the share price eh - like Kathmandu and Jbh took off after a macquaries preso ......then again FBU collapsed

So tell mr jeff to put his best suit on ...brokers love red ties ....have some really good powerpoint stuff with him ....above all else talk positive .....give a real profit figure for this year ....and make sure jeff looks them in the eye and smiles a lot .....no ums and aghs and ooze confidence,

Brokers / analysts hate being given the fingers and ignored ....give them a cuddle and they happy

I look forward to your detailed report on the 8th ....and watching the share price rocket to 90 cents.

Better than betting on its a dundeel ......so just for interest sake I going to buy 10 grand of shares on Monday .... And if the divie is better than 1.10 by Friday I cash up .....just like going to the races
    Yes it is always informative going to these presentations.I have learnt a lot by going to agms,or anywhere where senior management speak.I am rather hoping Macquaries have a research report they give us.I ran into forest at Tauranga sharetraders get together.I first meet him at HNZ's agm.He goes to as many meetings as he can and is a wealth of knowledge.We are all very fortunate to have Sparky The Clown sharing with us his wealth of knowledge gained by talking to so many companies.I rather surprised myself with all the posts I posted from attending the agm,so I hope I may learn something new from thursday nights presentation.I am good friends with a retired bank manager who is a large HNZ shareholder,so hope to meet up with him and catch up with his thoughts.Better not wear my Postie woollie pullie on thursday night.
    The volume of HNZ shares traded over the last few months has surprised me.With the steady progress they are making HNZ's future looks very bright.

percy

Better than betting on its a dundeel ......so just for interest sake I going to buy 10 grand of shares on Monday .... And if the divie is better than 1.10 by Friday I cash up .....just like going to the races

Great thinking.!!!!!!!!
    However if you get it wrong you are still going to enjoy two fully imputed divies a year!!!!!! .

Guru

Speaking of divies, what is everyones veiw on the DRiP?

No discount but am still thinking of signing up and partaking, at least while the SP is below NTA as it is a good way to let my shareholdings increase and the more money they have in the bank, the more money they can make.

Thoughts?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

percy

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Speaking of divies, what is everyones veiw on the DRiP?

No discount but am still thinking of signing up and partaking, at least while the SP is below NTA as it is a good way to let my shareholdings increase and the more money they have in the bank, the more money they can make.

Thoughts?
    I think you are right,an excellent way of building your holding without paying broker fees ,and good for the company.I am disappointed there is no discount.
    As I have taken a "good" position for both my wife and myself I will take cash divies.I don't intend buying more or selling any either.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Great thinking.!!!!!!!!
    However if you get it wrong you are still going to enjoy two fully imputed divies a year!!!!!! .
    no no percy ..... just a punt like the TAB

Money on tomorrow ... collect on Friday

Unlike the TAB at worst get all the cash back. This is taking a chance of losing a grand if Jeff doesn't smile enough and says its not going to plan (wouldn't turn up would he) or making 500-1000 if everybody salivates over his every word

Just for a bit of fun .... and to keep the brokers happy as their cut is almost as criminal as the TAB

percy

no no percy ..... just a punt like the TAB

Money on tomorrow ... collect on Friday

Unlike the TAB at worst get all the cash back. This is taking a chance of losing a grand if Jeff doesn't smile enough and says its not going to plan (wouldn't turn up would he) or making 500-1000 if everybody salivates over his every word

Just for a bit of fun .... and to keep the brokers happy as their cut is almost as criminal as the TAB
    Well I wouldn't do it.
    Presentation is on Thursday night to retail investors,not intos.
    No matter how bullish the preentation is, I would not expect it to "move the market."
    Usually guests at these does are existing shareholders so can't see them rushing out on Friday to double their holding.They may add to their holdings over the next few weeks.
    Should there be anything exciting announced, or Macquarie's have a very positive out look for HNZ, I will let you know before the market opens on Friday.
    I am sure there will be no "new" news.
    With the Dow well up on friday NZX should be up on Monday anyway.!
    Last edited by percy; 05-05-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Well have just been downtown (Tga) and the front of the heartland store,very prominant position only has the word Heartland on the front still.How many people would know what this company did,very few out there in non investing land would have a clue what they did,it has absolutely no other signwork to tell you that you can put your money there,or even that they are a bank.
    Perhaps they should get their act together on that front as it is free advertising space,Percy tell the man to put some bloody signage up,my gosh,in retail world thats just a sin. Suggestion for a new name Heartland Blank.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Well have just been downtown (Tga) and the front of the heartland store,very prominant position only has the word Heartland on the front still.How many people would know what this company did,very few out there in non investing land would have a clue what they did,it has absolutely no other signwork to tell you that you can put your money there,or even that they are a bank.
    Perhaps they should get their act together on that front as it is free advertising space,Percy tell the man to put some bloody signage up,my gosh,in retail world thats just a sin. Suggestion for a new name Heartland Blank.
    Go stand accross the road and look at the huge sign on top of the building.HEARTLAND BANK.

Mate I was across the road and never noticed it,it should be on the signwork of the frontage itself,hmmn I am part blind-and they need better point of sale.