sharetrader
Page 73 of 146 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think you would be best to keep it that way.
    Castle was a one time Brierley Investments employee.He went on to float his own investment company.Major investment was Regina Confectionary,Oamaru.
    His investment record was/is very poor.
    I would not invest in any company Castle was/is connected with.
    Posted 08-09-2011.
    Sorry to any one who did not read it.

IMO

Wont dredge up all the stuff i posted and eventually got modded for but hey i bet it will happen again; rinse and repeat with some fresh new meat(investors).

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Wont dredge up all the stuff i posted and eventually got modded for but hey i bet it will happen again; rinse and repeat with some fresh new meat(investors).
    Born again punters!!!
    Or more correctly, freshly born punters???

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Born again punters!!!
    Or more correctly, freshly born punters???

Old age and cunning aye ???

Always wins out..

Percy ....Regina still making lollies in Oamaru

Their history says - Fast forward through some boring bits … takeovers, 1987 sharemarket crash, sold, closed … until June 2001, when a new company was formed

Yes chris was no good with lollies

Good memories ....yum

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I have never held CRP but obviously glad I don't but gee some of you are really wise after the event!
    After reading about CRP on sharechat today, I was intrigued and I ended up reading the entire thread from the beginning which I found quite fascinating but to be honest, it doesn't feel like anyone were really wise after the event- those that had misgivings vocalised from the word go and throughout the thread.....
    I am sorry for those that have seen their shares plummet ,but to be honest, right to the end, they were confident and quite comfortable in the decision to hold shares.those that weren t, sold out and told the thread why. Unfortunately, for those that were loyal, it didn t end up the way they wanted, but they knew the risks and were comfortable that it was high risk, but possibly high gain.
    I have learnt a lot from this as I am sure many others have to. First and foremost, never to invest in anything that Chris Castle is involved in....

This was always a very high risk venture. Obviously I am very disappointed as I was holding - but always knew this outcome was a possibility. I only kept as a small portion of my overall portfolio for this very reason.

The holding is basically worthless now, so see little point in selling. So I will hang around and see if CRP decides to respond in the next 15 days (doubt they are allowed to extend their deadline unlike the EPA hmm?)

Chris not giving up
    http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/20166909

Good luck to him I reckon but give him credit for persevering even though going to be wasted effort.

Current shareprice an opportunity he says ...... 1.6 cents to the touted $1.20 is the opportunity, huge
    Last edited by winner69; 12-02-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    another cheap shot, from the do nothing brigade.... ( do you not wonder why you got modded last time ? )

less then 1 % of the Chatham Rise, what about the low run off, low carbon footprint, low cadmium, jobs for NZ ers,

Very disappointing... and the trawlers have almost free reign all over our seabed, ?

Like Chris said, this country is closed for over seas investment

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Chris not giving up
    http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/20166909

Good luck to him I reckon but give him credit for persevering even though going to be wasted effort.

Current shareprice an opportunity he says ...... 1.6 cents to the touted $1.20 is the opportunity, huge
    Which might have interested me once, but I got a bit burnt with Glass Earth Gold. Chris Castles still has Aorere Resources, an income of $400,000 p.a, and a new director on the board, Simon Henderson.

http://aorereresources.co.nz/governance/