sharetrader
Page 494 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3944444844904914924934944954964974985045445949941494 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not just the low paid getting a pay rise .....those already on the new touted rates will get caries as well to maintain relativity .....antigen those on 25 bucks an hour and then those on 30 bucks and son on
    Exactly, and it will kick off a round of inflation reminiscent of the late 60s and 70s. Mind you, that was a lot of fun for those who know how to use inflation, even though it flattened those at the bottom of the heap (not just the ones who made a career out of striking) Nothing wrong with people earning more - everything wrong with people being paid more just because the govt. says so.

Legend

Not just the low paid getting a pay rise .....those already on the new touted rates will get caries as well to maintain relativity .....antigen those on 25 bucks an hour and then those on 30 bucks and son on
    Exactly, and it will kick off a round of inflation reminiscent of the late 60s and 70s. Mind you, that was a lot of fun for those who know how to use inflation, even though it flattened those at the bottom of the heap (not just the ones who made a career out of striking) Nothing wrong with people earning more - everything wrong with people being paid more just because the govt. says so.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Rod Oram is the most depressing and depressed, severely pessimistic person I have ever encountered.
    I've been to the odd thing where he has been a speaker. After 10 minutes of his droning on in a monotonous monologue about all the bad things which of course are the govt's fault, I'm looking for the staircase to the roof if it's a high enough building to jump off - or if not a bit of cord and a balcony. Even reading his opinions shows his permanently negative attitude coming through. Very bad for your mental health, is Rod.
    Yes, yes, so you've said before, FP. But his writing, the content, do you agree or not? Is there a chance that National's policies haven't been the best for the country at large? How about a bit of honesty.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    I've not seen this effect documented. Got a link?
    I'll have a look for you Belgarion, on the website:

www.rightwingbullshightposts.com

Guru

And prices will rise to reflect extra costs and no one will be better off except the people holding capital assets whose value will rise due to the inflationary effect.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    And prices will rise to reflect extra costs and no one will be better off except the people holding capital assets whose value will rise due to the inflationary effect.
    .....and more-so to property investors and the like as their mortgages decrease in real terms, which just goes to show Allah is in his heaven after all. So if Labour pull it of buy buy buy .....

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I'll have a look for you Belgarion, on the website:

www.rightwingbullshightposts.com
    That's odd

The link redirected me to

http://campaign.labour.org.nz/living..._a_bright_idea

[QUOTE=belgarion;498607]I've not seen this effect documented. Got a link?

http://www.dol.govt.nz/publications/...-minimum-wage/

It has been an interesting few days since Hager's book release. Most noticeable has been the rights focus on attack. Don't worry about denial, just stir up as much anti labour /green stuff as you can. Call them names, say they do it too, threaten all sorts of dire consequences, anything to divert attention away from the “ book ” Sort of what it appears the shadowy right background lads have been doing for sometime. The Whale oil apprentice contributor on this site is certainly doing his bit.
    How it all turns out will be interesting but it may well result in a decision to ease up on the mud
    slinging and result in a more policy focused campaign. If not the election could easily be Nationals to lose

westerly

Legend

That's odd

The link redirected me to

http://campaign.labour.org.nz/living..._a_bright_idea
    Ha Ha, good one, that required some work W69.