sharetrader
Page 359 of 936 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 9358

So the deadline for NTLOA was yesterday and yet they're still listed. Any chance of an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    So the deadline for NTLOA was yesterday and yet they're still listed. Any chance of an extension?
    I doubt extensions are allowed but how about another SSP? However let's not get down on management and remember where we were a short time ago with an SP of 0.5c. Once the yellow stuff starts arriving we will be all popping the corks!

Hopefully that's coming soon - looks like we are heading back to sub 1c

Having said this - it's the best volume day we've had in a while
    Last edited by Clints; 29-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

I have learnt a lesson from this stock. Dont get caught up in all the hype and whatever you do, dont double down. Get rich quick shares are not for me! I can see that slow and steady and well managed is the way for me to go. Had I put my cash from a couple of the dogs I have invested in into something that has already delivered like HBL I would have been much better off. As I say, good learning curve for me as really i did NOT DYOR. I do hope that the good news will come soon and perhaps I'll recover some of my losses and I hope others that are more heavily invested get to see their investment flow and are able to say 'told you so'.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I have learnt a lesson from this stock. Dont get caught up in all the hype and whatever you do, dont double down. Get rich quick shares are not for me! I can see that slow and steady and well managed is the way for me to go. Had I put my cash from a couple of the dogs I have invested in into something that has already delivered like HBL I would have been much better off. As I say, good learning curve for me as really i did NOT DYOR. I do hope that the good news will come soon and perhaps I'll recover some of my losses and I hope others that are more heavily invested get to see their investment flow and are able to say 'told you so'.
    Ramping (while not as prevalent as that other site) does happen here too. Notice how all the posters talking up the NTL investment they swore they were in for the long haul have gone silent?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Ramping (while not as prevalent as that other site) does happen here too. Notice how all the posters talking up the NTL investment they swore they were in for the long haul have gone silent?
    Maybe I was one of those. I haven't been selling, although with a crystal ball I would obviously been a lot better off to have sold at high 2s and be buying back in now. Mind you the volumes traded at these lower prices are pretty light so wouldn't really have suited me anyway.

There's no less gold in the ground than there was yesterday. I'm holding tight. The worm will turn....big time

I bought into the hype and the SPP,lost a bit on the options,but this stock has always been a punt,and you should invest accordingly.In fact bought a few more today.

Disc holding hoping for more fun!

I'm a long term holder and proponent (and still am), and have "gone quiet" because from my point of view (and everything is relative) things are going well.

I'm up over 150% and don't believe the story has changed. Buy as many as you can afford to loose and sit back and relax for a few years...

Or... fret on a daily basis over what you *think* management are up to. Is up to you.

Just as equally the nay sayers all seem to magically vanish when the SP rises...

(disc: not financial advice, dyor etc etc)

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    I'm a long term holder and proponent (and still am), and have "gone quiet" because from my point of view (and everything is relative) things are going well.

I'm up over 150% and don't believe the story has changed. Buy as many as you can afford to loose and sit back and relax for a few years...

Or... fret on a daily basis over what you *think* management are up to. Is up to you.

Just as equally the nay sayers all seem to magically vanish when the SP rises...

(disc: not financial advice, dyor etc etc)
    What Humpty said (but I am only up 80%)...!!

Sure I am disappointed that the options expired worthless, but the gold is still there and if we believe what the company says, it is due to start coming out very soon... Just sit tight...

Guru

Where to now management ? whats the fall back position ?