sharetrader
Page 511 of 2004 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150750850951051151251351451552156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 20032

Bought twice on the way up. Once at 44c and again at about 68c. I see this going back upto a $1 in the next 12 months at. Its a good time to test the 'needs based' theory now. General housing demand should be down, OCA theoretically should be more unaffected the others. We'll see with time.

The 'break' might actually give the supply side a breather. A lot of saturation with so many units coming onto the markets in the sector.

Likely hold that 44c position in the long term. Will reduce my holdings once it gets over the $1 mark again. I like this one but not enough to hold a huge position in for the long term. The care sides long term ability to generate net positive cash flow growth is my biggest concern.

Legend

What happened to the magical 'Buck' level with this one ?

Did most get badly distracted elsewhere & forget about OCA, while writing out the Cap Raise cheques for a variety of other urgent more loudly screaming potential basket cases ?
    Last edited by nztx; 12-05-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by value_investor View Post
    Bought twice on the way up. Once at 44c and again at about 68c.....Likely hold that 44c position in the long term.
    I used to think like this too* - I'd treat two lots of the same share differently and sell the higher price lot because the lower price lot made it look like I was doing better. But in reality you now just have a one larger lot made up of two or more purchases. Moving away from fixating on the cost price and more towards what the shares you hold are worth (as in under- or over-valued) can help with this.

* I'm not saying I don't still do this but I try not to.

If Earl tells Liz that shareholders want a decent divie this year you’ll get one

I’ll have a quiet word with my mate Alan as well.

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Hopefully most of the residents can understand the reasoning for the strict measures...must be tough for some of them.

Looks like any opportunity to grab a few more OCA @73 or so may have slipped away. Great to see some upward momentum after about 3 weeks of heavy selling. Back into 8x by the end of the week, or have I just jinxed it?
    Looks like you may still have a chance.Some healthy sales gone thru but the wall remains

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Looks like you may still have a chance.Some healthy sales gone thru but the wall remains
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sellers who bought when the sp fell out of bed in March still have around 8m shares more to go by my estimate.

So don't hold your breath - unless they decide that they can fetch higher prices by holding off.
    4.4m done yesterday & 1.76m so far today - looks like getting towards the tail end of the selling by those who bought at bargain basement prices in March?

Advanced Member

Hopefully that 500,000 plus shares @76 cents is the tail end of the dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Hopefully that 500,000 plus shares @76 cents is the tail end of the dump.
    Might be wishful thinking by the looks. Someone has deep pockets when it comes to dishing these out.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Might be wishful thinking by the looks. Someone has deep pockets when it comes to dishing these out.
    Absolutely wishful thinking. By the looks the dumping continues. Oh well gives me more time to save for the top up. This share should be NTA by Christmas, unless house prices plummet. Who knows, but a great longterm hold.

Some big sell and buys going thru now so working of the figures supplied by balance we should start to see some upward pressure.For my money this is as safe a bet as any other sector.Another 4 ml traded so im thinking this pup has begun to awaken.cheers
    Last edited by nevchev; 13-05-2020 at 01:43 PM.