Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
From a TA perspective, for the med-long term investors there MAY be some signs of green shoots (pun intended) starting to appear with the GNE share price.

A low was printed late Oct (nicely coinciding with bond markets printing an interim bottom), and there has been 10% move to the upside since.

BUT on a cautionary note, the move up has been rather laboured, and certainly not on an expanding volume basis.

GNE is now kissing a reasonably significant downward trend line (originating in Jan 2021), along with the 200 EMA. Will it clearly breakthrough, & hold above this zone?
I rolled the dice on them in the 2.40’s and pleased to see them increasing their market share with customer base. I anticipate a drier summer limiting renewables from hydro generation and huntly back in line is well placed to capitalize on this. Comparing to other gentailers it’s share price has underperformed, maybe with the investing into solar versus maximizing dividends is part of that but my simple thought on it is more upside than down. Not anticipating stellar performance but room for improvement.