sharetrader

Thread: National - FFS!

Threaded View

OK Balance. before I put you back on ignore, I’m going to try something new. I have one question for you, which I would very much appreciate a mature and full answer to.

Put all your ranting and raving about Labour and Jacinda aside for a minute. Tell me exactly what you want to see whichever party wins the election - promise to do over the next 3 years post election. Give me a detailed list please clearly outlining each point on your “Government To Do List” with an explanation for how you expect said government to achieve each item on the list.

This will give you the opportunity to make your case for policy you want to see in place, regardless of which party is in power, and who knows, it might help us get a better picture of what it is you want, without the distraction of all the usual blather. No mention of Labour or Jacinda, or National or Collins. All I am interested in is policy/projects/plans for NZ for the next 3 years.

Over to you. The floor is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Property tax & estate duties to start with - envy taxes so that they can breed more beneficiaries and for longer.

Notice how Comrade Cindy & her team of incompetents duck & dive & deflect to the need to manage the pandemic whenever they are asked about taxes?
    Last edited by justakiwi; 03-08-2020 at 07:29 PM.