sharetrader

Thread: Gold Juniors

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Mackap View Post
    Hi daytr, what is your exit price/strategy on Castile?
    Hi MacKap, firstly I expect them to get banked.
    I am hoping they go all in debt, however the Bank might ask for a mixture of equity & debt. Peter Cook's record is he likes debt rather than dilution so if there is an equity raise it should be a small percentage. If Macquarie back it which is likely again due to the historic relationship with Peter Cook, they will probably take some equity as they have done very well out of this in the past.

So if they get banked I would think their market cap goes to in excess of $100M & as they near production ramps up towards $200M.
    Once in production I would hope to see a MC of around $400M, possibly much higher if they have further exploration success which I think is likely.

When do I get out? I'll tell you when it's done, but
    I may offload some if the market cap does what I think or more once it's banked but likely to hold the majority until it's in production. Obviously it also depends on things like what the gold price does. I'm bullish on gold as well & wouldn't be surprised to see gold hit $3k per toz, but my estimations above are based on the current gold price.

All hypothetical of course & there is a lot of water to go under the proverbial bridge so to speak.

I'm not recommending it to anyone, just putting out my thoughts.

Cheers
    Last edited by Daytr; 04-08-2023 at 01:01 PM.