sharetrader
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    So Genter's behaviour was considered "completely unacceptable" by her party leaders, yet with an apology and bit of de-escalation training to recognise fight or flight mode, she's good to go! Who cares about the abuse she hurled at members of the public. Apparently, she didn't recognise this as out of order. Sounds like she a perfect fit for the Greens. See you in parliament next week
    You're sounding a bit aggressive and angry and frustrated there,de-escalate yourself ehh.
    What abuse did she hurl at members of public,if anything sounds like the florist did that. God I miss the punchup days like Mallard and someone else in the corridors of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You're sounding a bit aggressive and angry and frustrated there,de-escalate yourself ehh.
    What abuse did she hurl at members of public,if anything sounds like the florist did that. God I miss the punchup days like Mallard and someone else in the corridors of power.
    Oh please don't say such mean things. I don't feels safe here.

Guru

Oh please don't say such mean things. I don't feels safe here.
    Don't worry mate, the loons on the left usually resort to gaslighting when they read something they don't like but can't think of anything to say.

In this case it was an attempt to gaslight you and also victim blame (the florist) all in one go! Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Don't worry mate, the loons on the left usually resort to gaslighting when they read something they don't like but can't think of anything to say.

In this case it was an attempt to gaslight you and also victim blame (the florist) all in one go! Amazing.
    Haha, its all good - just having a little fun. You are 100% correct though.

As much as I don't have any feeling for Hosking one way or the other, I did feel a little schadenfreude listening to his "The greens are a basket case" minute this morning

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...a-basket-case/

Guru

Haha, its all good - just having a little fun. You are 100% correct though.

As much as I don't have any feeling for Hosking one way or the other, I did feel a little schadenfreude listening to his "The greens are a basket case" minute this morning

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...a-basket-case/
    Oh that was gooooooood!

IMO

Hoskings is the ultimate gaslighter, top of the heap but much cleverer and more decent then whale oil.

Legend

Hoskings is the ultimate gaslighter, top of the heap but much cleverer and more decent then whale oil.
    thought you & a few others didnt bother opening an eyelid & closed ears to those ?

What gone wrong for that change ?

Has Chippie stopped sending out Updating memos on stationary trains and the next proposed tax hits ?
    Last edited by nztx; 17-05-2024 at 05:10 PM.

Guru

What did he say that was inaccurate about the Greens?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    thought you & a few others didnt bother opening an eyelid & closed ears to those ?

What gone wrong for that change ?

Has Chippie stopped sending out Updating memos on stationary trains and the next proposed tax hits ?
    Thought?making an ass umption of yourself there. What I see with this Cannibal Collective govt is the environment and everything in it ,in peril ,unvalued.A great leap backwards.I think of the many ,many thousands of volunteers seeing all their years of contributions,labour,donations coming undone and going backwards.Its a profit driven business mentality stomping on nature,peoples and values.You can choose to be a part of it or vote this divisive destructive,heartless govt out next time around.I believe the majority of the country will ,but not the likes of you

Legend

Thought?making an ass umption of yourself there. What I see with this Cannibal Collective govt is the environment and everything in it ,in peril ,unvalued.A great leap backwards.I think of the many ,many thousands of volunteers seeing all their years of contributions,labour,donations coming undone and going backwards.Its a profit driven business mentality stomping on nature,peoples and values.You can choose to be a part of it or vote this divisive destructive,heartless govt out next time around.I believe the majority of the country will ,but not the likes of you

Profit Driven businesses have got you, this country & the globe to where it is today - Cuz (barring the odd backwards looking seat warming session of delusionary retards landing in the mix) Without it you may not be here, or may be calling a Grass Hut or Cold Wet Cave home

Get the picture ?

If you believe the narrow vision Green/Labour orientated thinly disguised tripe being spouted by a few - then why are you chasing investments in Enviro Offensive (in some eyes) "Profit Driven" Enterprises at all ? - Should you not be looking & investing instead in Eco-Friendly basket making & other enterprises which are rarely if at any time seen or heard of on this site ?

The great leap backwards is when the blind & retarded hamper or turn off path to resources for the country's development & well being, or decide to bury everything in red tape so nothing happens, then offer excuses for their own grand failures on grandiose promises at huge wastage & cost .. as seen with the last lot of spinning twits

profit driven business mentality stomping on nature,peoples and values.You can choose to be a part of it or vote this divisive destructive,heartless govt out next time around
    Just imagine - too much of this inwards Green navel gazing - no Business, No profits, no Energy, No Tourism , No Bene, No Income, No Tax .. at the extreme leads where ?

There has to be reason why so many thousands are so frustrated with what they see coming in aftermath of 6 years of achieve very little Labour & Green mix - sufficient that they see their better futures lay offshore and not here.

The same educated & inspiring lot have also weighed up what the previous Government produced, how deep the hole was dug and what it was going to take to see recovery to prospect of better times from things effectively thrown in the ditch by Ardern, Hipkins, Robertson & the clueless Green contingent having a play

Where are the Green contingent right now - after their wish & disaster / results of their colaboration with an equally clueless Labour contingent of numbskulls has eventuated while they were at the helm ?

Every dial on the dashboard under Labour / Greens sitting at the helm pointed to disaster in the making & and things being sent flying backwards - so don't try to offload onto the current Government that what they are doing is that .. NZ has just got rid of yet another of the most dangerous destructive Go-nowhere incompetent Labour Goverments which had proven they had no workable answers and in turn tried to further wreck the country in the process
    Last edited by nztx; 17-05-2024 at 07:23 PM.