sharetrader
Page 690 of 691 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691 LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 6901
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sold about half of my holdings at 83c today. Big question where to invest the proceedings, NZX stocks seem to crap atm to invest. Prices are bargain for some stocks, but the business outlook for NZ Inc is terrible for ensuing 6-12 months. Might wait and watch for a while.
    Well done and sad at the same time. A sentiment I think is shared amongst a lot of us

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Well done and sad at the same time. A sentiment I think is shared amongst a lot of us
    I haven't sold mine yet, I think this might creep up to the 90's which is the post-acquisition PAR value, assuming it goes ahead. Agree there's a lot of underpriced stocks on the NZX, but choosing which is more troublesome.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I haven't sold mine yet, I think this might creep up to the 90's which is the post-acquisition PAR value, assuming it goes ahead. Agree there's a lot of underpriced stocks on the NZX, but choosing which is more troublesome.
    I think you might be correct and here is hoping for you it does!! I hopped out earlier and redistributed some of my money into ATM, HGH (@ $1 per share), IFT, plus I bought a small parcel in SPY to add to what I already had and a small parcel on BPG. I still have cash, but am happy for now just to hold onto that for now.

BaaBaa, I'd be interested in hearing which NZX stocks are cheap in your opinion other than the RV industry. I (mostly) gave up even looking at NZX shares at some point last year, because everything I looked at disappointed me.

Investor

Looks that way going by current price of PAR, which closed on US markets at 46.70.

Will await for 90s range for TSK to exit my remaining holding.

What's with the report delay are they ramping the suggested valuation up to $1+ share?

$0.86 and climbing

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    $0.86 and climbing
    PAR had a massive day on NYSE up $2.95 6.3% to $49.65

"Cloud-based hardware and software solutions provider PAR Technology (NYSE:PAR) was moving higher Wednesday noon as Benchmark upgraded the stock to Buy, with a price target of $59." https://seekingalpha.com/news/410943...hmark-upgrades

Investor

PAR had a massive day on NYSE up $2.95 6.3% to $49.65

"Cloud-based hardware and software solutions provider PAR Technology (NYSE:PAR) was moving higher Wednesday noon as Benchmark upgraded the stock to Buy, with a price target of $59." https://seekingalpha.com/news/410943...hmark-upgrades
    Based on that TP, surely a buck is not out of question for TSK.

The scheme booklet undervalues TSK - the comparatives dont talk about growth rates of each of the companies. The lowest multiples are for the slower growth companies. The forecasts for 2024 revenue are very strong. The revenue multiples are comically low.

PAR gets a full developed loyalty engine with a huge installed base (they dont have a credible one) for a very cheap price. Dont let the USA steal the company.