sharetrader
Page 187 of 971 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 9704

Hi couta 1

I am holding heaps also. Thus the concern

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Great shake out of the panickers and the fickle occurring here there will be quite a few regrets once the 2nd half sales figures start coming through, still some form of forward guidance would have helped here rather than individuals like myself having to keep picking up the phone to check where things are at.
    Agree 110%. Technically it looks broken and there's no way to sugar coat the chart Winner69 posted yesterday so its impossible to predict a bottom but I would have thought there should be support at $3.00. Whether there is or not remains to be seen. I have been saying for a very long time now, (at grave risk of appearing to be a broken record), that the company NEEDS to be more transparent in terms of forward guidance. Some sort of explanation why a growth company has stopped growing in the first half and forward sales projections for the remaining two quarters based on anticipated build completion needs to be clearly articulated in my opinion. If they don't have the computer modelling skills and expert accountants to do this they need to hire them. Its simply not good enough when their peers are far more transparent so the market is punishing them for this.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-07-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Hi Couta1

Do you not have the internet to look at the share market?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    Hi Couta1

Do you not have the internet to look at the share market?
    Sure do and I'm with ANZ so look at depth all the time when not working.

Sure do and I'm with ANZ so look at depth all the time when not working.
    Cool. I'm with ASB (however ANZ sounds to be a better web site)

I see now a flat line of $3.18 and the buyers are starting to arrive. Excellent
    Last edited by blocker3; 11-07-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Banned

Okay folks for what its worth my conversations with the National sales manager the other day indicated that there are a lot of new sales coming on board to go unconditional in the near future and there is strong demand from all their villages but particularly Karaka,Warksworth,Hobsonville and Trentham and he emphasized that doubling the first two quarters results in a false way to get an idea of total yearly sales

Okay folks for what its worth my conversations with the National sales manager the other day indicated that there are a lot of new sales coming on board to go unconditional in the near future and there is strong demand from all their villages but particularly Karaka,Warksworth,Hobsonville and Trentham and he emphasized that doubling the first two quarters results in a false way to get an idea of total yearly sales

Good that should help support the SP

Default What we do know for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    OK ..Team where to from here.

Share price has dropped to $3.18. Not helped by the US over night at all, however there was no real bounce when the US was up yesterday as well.

Thinking at selling half of my SUM shares to cover risk. Open to anyone's comments.

The TA say sell and the FA of say hold of SUM in my mind.

Any predictions on the bottom?

Cheers
    -Norah has left as CEO AND sold substantial parcel of shares.
    -Quadrant has sold lots. Nobody understand SUM better then Norah and Quadrant I would have thought.
    -At the AGM when the question was ask of some profit guidance, the company showed an unbelievable arrogance to its share holders that I have not seen before.
    Ask you broker was the reply.

AGM's are supposed to be informative to the owners of the company, if the CEO Julian Cook has that much contempt for a total predictable question, which should really have been covered in the CEO presentation, one has to wonder if he is hiding something.

Even if SUM achieve it predicted build rate of 250 this year, there is a question about the profit margins in my mind.

Their must be a pointer in there somewhere.

Banned

Bounce time

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    -Norah has left as CEO AND sold substantial parcel of shares.
    -Quadrant has sold lots. Nobody understand SUM better then Norah and Quadrant I would have thought.
    -At the AGM when the question was ask of some profit guidance, the company showed an unbelievable arrogance to its share holders that I have not seen before.
    Ask you broker was the reply.

AGM's are supposed to be informative to the owners of the company, if the CEO Julian Cook has that much contempt for a total predictable question, which should really have been covered in the CEO presentation, one has to wonder if he is hiding something.

Even if SUM achieve it predicted build rate of 250 this year, there is a question about the profit margins in my mind.

Their must be a pointer in there somewhere.
    Hi Forest/ Couta

Thank you for your replys.

Forest :I also do not like the answer of "ask your broker"

Not good

Cheers