sharetrader

Thread: Sharesight

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I have mentioned Sharesight a few times but I don't think it has its own thread.

Its free for less than 10 holdings and after that costs depending on how many portfolios you want and whether you want FIF reporting.

I find it a huge timesaver (compared to my old excel files) and links directly with Xero for quick accounts (they offer Xero cashbook for $15pm which is normally only avaliable through an accountant).

Trades automatically upload from your broker statements and dividends automatically load up once declared. It is almost set and foreget as far as admin goes but reporting is great to see how you are doing.

Highly recommended

http://www.sharesight.co.nz/

Disc: not associated in any way other than a happy user.
    I've just started to build a profile and have made use of the free Sharesight service. Find it great for keeping track of things.
    Would love to see a paid plan between Free and the Investor one for people with a single profile, but a few more than 10 stocks (e.g. a $10/month Novice plan). If they had one I'd sign up, don't have a large enough holdings yet to justify $25/month.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by scottwalshnz View Post
    I've just started to build a profile and have made use of the free Sharesight service. Find it great for keeping track of things.
    Would love to see a paid plan between Free and the Investor one for people with a single profile, but a few more than 10 stocks (e.g. a $10/month Novice plan). If they had one I'd sign up, don't have a large enough holdings yet to justify $25/month.
    They do annual specials sometimes. Alternatively, you could go through reseller (ie. you accountant if you have one may be able to offer an single profile. Ironically they are a reseller for Xero offering a plan only avaliable via accountants(ie. the cashbook), but not the otherway around).

I did at one point think of become a reseller so people on this forum could get a single portfolio and xero cashbook for a cheap price but though the admin would do my head and no one would want it anyway since technically I would have access to all your data (not ideal for a guy named after a NY lawyer)