sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    just had this sent to me by a guy who drives the latest model rolls royce.

1HY15 underlying revenue (Audited) = $1,011,000

FY15 underlying revenue (unaudited) = $1,900,000

Therefore, 2HY15 underlying revenue = $889,000. That's a negative 11% growth rate HY on HY...
    PEB now spending $m on negative growth.
    DD on track to continue(for many more years) his 20 year record of not ever being involved with a company turning profit.
    Could the HY15 revenue results be including Callaghan Grant revenue? They announced it on February 27th 2014 and it is showing separately in the FY15 report but not mentioned at all in the first half report. They also list it as operating revenue in the HY and sales Revenue in the full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Have to laugh about the PR hype words used in the releases from PEB, W69.

Can see why some shareholders have become over-excited about the falling sp :

Page 2 of release yesterday - https://www.nzx.com/companies/PEB/announcements/264923

"We are also excited about the potential opportunities ..."

"We are excited about the opportunities ..... add more exciting CxBladder products ...."

All in two short sentences! Must be an 'excited' MIA as it's bad English to use 'also excited' without a first excited?

How excited will the shareholders be when the sp falls to 35 cents?
    Were you impressed with the huge numbers of visitors / patients that go to those accredited hospitals in Bangkok (I think he said ) and Singapore. I think it was in the hundreds of thousands. Suppose it was relevant

Will check on the transcript

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Were you impressed with the huge numbers of visitors / patients that go to those accredited hospitals in Bangkok (I think he said ) and Singapore. I think it was in the hundreds of thousands. Suppose it was relevant

Will check on the transcript
    Haha - did he not say something along the same line of the potential in the EU after the foray into Spain? In the millions, I think, were the words then!

That was 4 years ago and we have not heard a sausage since.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-05-2015 at 12:27 PM.

*Brushes dust off shoulders*

Now that my ban is lifted, I can finally say...

Thank you PEB shareholders for my upcoming de facto dividend.

My calculations show it will be about 6 cents per share - good times
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    just had this sent to me by a guy who drives the latest model rolls royce.

1HY15 underlying revenue (Audited) = $1,011,000

FY15 underlying revenue (unaudited) = $1,900,000

Therefore, 2HY15 underlying revenue = $889,000. That's a negative 11% growth rate HY on HY...
    PEB now spending $m on negative growth.
    DD on track to continue(for many more years) his 20 year record of not ever being involved with a company turning profit.
    With due respect to the guy who drives the roller I think he is wrong

H1 was $1,011k but equivalent number for H2 is $2.334k with increases in both grants and US Lab sales

Not much though is it ....I think Blis had higher sales but might be wrong.

But on track to growing that to $100m annually in 2018 ......such exponential growth wouldn't just stop so a billion in 2020 ......exciting transformational stuff eh

Maybe the guy with a roller needs a Lamborghini as a second car

Haha - did he not say something along the same line of the potential in the EU after the foray into Spain? In the millions, I think, were the words then!
    Spain still on the go, exciting developments he said or something like that when the guru analyst asked him

With due respect to the guy who drives the roller I think he is wrong

H1 was $1,011k but equivalent number for H2 is $2.334k with increases in both grants and US Lab sales

Not much though is it ....I think Blis had higher sales but might be wrong.

But on track to growing that to $100m annually in 2018 ......such exponential growth wouldn't just stop so a billion in 2020 ......exciting transformational stuff eh

Maybe the guy with a roller needs a Lamborghini as a second car
    I read the numbers (per PEB's financial results releases) same way as the Roller guy.

But then what do I know? I only drive a Subaru over the weekend.

Spain still on the go, exciting developments he said or something like that when the guru analyst asked him
    Haha - excitement when he visits the beaches in Spain or the hospitals?

Banned

Welcome back Balance - legend is much better than banned! Must be time for an Nzo post some time soon....

Sorry to go off topic....

Feltex, Rakon, Plus SMS, Snakk, Genesis, Seadragon, Bliss etc etc and all the failed finance companies must feel very abandoned by the seasoned investors even when the newies piled in?

There is a time to invest, and there is a time to divest. All depends on whether a company lives up to expectations and its assertions to investors.

In the case of PEB, the company is way behind on its traction against its hype. Too many examples now (after the years of hype and promises) of reality not measuring up to hype, but let me give you another one :

August 2014 Hype : "The Kaiser Permanente User Program research project is planned to recruit approximately 2000 patients presenting with microscopic and macroscopic
    hematuria (blood in the urine), from the 3.7 million members of Kaiser Permanente Southern California. The User Program research is scheduled to begin later this year with results
    completed in early 2015."

May 2015 Reality : "First tests are expected in next few weeks".

No updates between the much hyped up sp positive announcement in August 2014 and May 2015 (9 months by my seasoned calculation) so shareholders are expected to do their own research to find out that NOTHING was going to plan?

Luckily, some of us DOOR (do our own research). Some posters here who I have shared research information here know what I mean.
    As I said ... "Makes me wonder what the proper definition of a "seasoned investor" really is".

Not that I necessarily follow his every statement, but even the REAL so-called market "Oracle" (that would be Mr Buffett ) stated that once he buys a stock, he never sells unless the underlying reason for investing in a company in the first place... changes. The PEB underlying story has not changed!

If someone invests in a company, but then immediately "divests" out of that company simply because the company didn't meet their preferred timing (which, of course, is not always the fault of the company!!) then I wouldn't describe them as an investor at all. I would see them as a hindrance to the share register as they would de-stabilise the company and get in the way of the real investors and the company's long term success. So long as the overall business model is intact, a real investor would stay in.

The fact is, KP - CMS - VA - urologists etc all appear to embrace what PEB is developing for their patients. Although the wait can be frustrating, it will be worth waiting for in the long term.

DD has openly admitted that the last 2 years in the US has created big learning opportunities for all of them. I've been running my own businesses for the last 25 years and although finally successful at it - the learning's never stop.
    Last edited by Dentie; 29-05-2015 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Unnecssary baiting