sharetrader

Hybrid View

One that I bought into on the way down Stanmore Coal -ASX (SMR). It's coal, I know but this one has a lot going for it. Recently bought mothballed coking mines from Peabody/Sumitomo for $1 and now in production. Check announcements yesterday for resource and reserves upgrades extending life mine from 3 to 10 years. In addition SMR has many more tenements, too much info. to detail here but easy to research. The company has strategic partners and has secured significant clients in Asia for coking coal. SP has moved from low of 11c to current 23c. Also check out presentation in yesterday ann. will will provide all the info. on SMR.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    One that I bought into on the way down Stanmore Coal -ASX (SMR). It's coal, I know but this one has a lot going for it. Recently bought mothballed coking mines from Peabody/Sumitomo for $1 and now in production. Check announcements yesterday for resource and reserves upgrades extending life mine from 3 to 10 years. In addition SMR has many more tenements, too much info. to detail here but easy to research. The company has strategic partners and has secured significant clients in Asia for coking coal. SP has moved from low of 11c to current 23c. Also check out presentation in yesterday ann. will will provide all the info. on SMR.
    Stanmore Coal figures prominently in the following story

http://www.theage.com.au/business/en...06-gnzpdp.html

Here's another comment re commodities

http://www.theage.com.au/business/mi...08-go1u8b.html

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    One that I bought into on the way down Stanmore Coal -ASX (SMR). It's coal, I know but this one has a lot going for it. Recently bought mothballed coking mines from Vale/Sumitomo for $1 and now in production. Check announcements yesterday for resource and reserves upgrades extending life mine from 3 to 10 years. In addition SMR has many more tenements, too much info. to detail here but easy to research. The company has strategic partners and has secured significant clients in Asia for coking coal. SP has moved from low of 11c to current 23c. Also check out presentation in yesterday ann. will will provide all the info. on SMR.
    Update on progress. As at June 2015 4.4cps-intraday today 35cps so almost a 10 bagger from that point. My entry a bit higher than the low but nevertheless doing a great job. 1st shipment of coking coal recently to Japan of budgeted 1m tonnes per year (a low cost producing stategy).
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 26-05-2016 at 09:08 AM.