sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    My GEO holding is now worth $500 so I have essentially lost all my investment in this mut. I dont look at what the sp is doing anymore its too depressing and I cant face selling them for 16c

Well done making a profit of SNK you are a rare breed! I also own that mut and have also lost most of my investment in it.

I also hold SLI and live in hope that it will turn around one day soon and make up for those other stinkers

Lifes lessons eh! Oh and I actually own and love two four legged muts so not all muts are bad!
    Cut your losses, get your $500 and go have a nice dinner in commiseration. You will be lucky for a Mcdonalds combo if it continues on its current path and you dont act now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Cut your losses, get your $500 and go have a nice dinner in commiseration. You will be lucky for a Mcdonalds combo if it continues on its current path and you dont act now.
    Too true, as an example, I sold my small holding in IQE for $30 after having paid $15000. It's easy to just become like a possum caught in the headlights in these sort of stocks.